Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

View Poll Results: Who will win?
Bush? (chearleader) 21 58.33%
Kerry (warvet) 15 41.67%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-05-2004, 08:14 PM
KU43 is offline KU43

Yea BeBop your right, and I'm still flammen. After 8 years of Clintons I want no more of it. Retired state senator and supreme court justice said "On behalf of the decent people of Arkansas I would like to apologize to the world for fostering on you a president who is a queer mongreing, whore hopping adulter, a baby killing, draft dodgeing dope tolerating, lieing, two faced,treasonest activest. And after reading your comments I think we agree, kerry is from the same school.
Old 08-05-2004, 08:16 PM
KU43 is offline KU43

That man's name is Jimmy Jhonson
Old 08-06-2004, 02:28 AM
.janissary is offline .janissary

- Bush dont like what kerry is going todo with our military he is pretty much asking terrorists to come attack us but thats my opionion 8)
Old 08-06-2004, 03:50 AM
Lakie is offline Lakie

KU43, if theres something you want to add to a post justafter you posted, please use the edit button located under each post so there arent a stringof posts within minutes of each other... thanks.

As i understand it, the supreme court ruled in Roe v Wade that the right to privacy as stated in the 5th amendment AND the due process clause of the 14th extends to a woman deciding whether or not to have an abortion and that States cannot make illegal the right for a woman to have an abortion at any time during the pregnancy but the state could legislate for the 2nd and 3rd trimesters.

I think a concurrence in that case said that a constituionally a person does not extend to a prenatal fetus..
Old 08-06-2004, 01:55 PM
Reticle is offline Reticle

Send a message via Yahoo to Reticle
But the supreme court had no right to rule on that, as the constitution does not say anything specifically about abortion. Inferring things from the constitution simply should not be done. It's quite obvious that the authors of the constitution didn't intend it to be used to kill babies, and probably the only reason they didn't expressly forbid it was that at the time, no one could imagine a woman actually wanting to kill her child.

"You're not paranoid if they're really out to get you"
-Unknown

www.bieberworks.com
Old 08-06-2004, 02:35 PM
TargetSeeker is offline TargetSeeker

please let kerry win

Kerry mentioned through out his speech that he is going to make it like it was back in the days when everyone had the chance for a job, and healthcare was abundent, you guys say if he is going to do the things he says that it is going to screw up stuff, well it did not screw back in the days when stuff was running well (before bush came into office). I think kerry would best be for the postion to straighten up everything.
God i do not understand the threat we have from the canadian medicine, why cannot we not use it, its not like they are going to poison it.
Old 08-06-2004, 04:39 PM
BeBop is offline BeBop

Send a message via ICQ to BeBop Send a message via AIM to BeBop Send a message via Yahoo to BeBop
i agree with target... honestly i cant recall to many problems with the clinton administration besides the whole monica issue... I wish things were like they were a whlie ago with more jobs and none being outsourced, at least kerry says he would stop this...

Old 08-06-2004, 07:20 PM
Lakie is offline Lakie

Interprting the constitution was the whole reason the supreme court was set up, if the SC didnt interprate the constitution Gore would be presideet, you probably would not have the right to bear arms, because gramatically its firearms or sure you can have the guns just not the ammunition. Its just like any law or any court, the whole reason the judicature exists is to Interprate Law and apply that to cases, congress does not have the time to make laws about absolutely everything which if the courts couldnt interprate, they would have to do...

I suppose it dosent really mater who becomes president as long as they do not have control of the congress, then they act as a check against each other...
Old 08-07-2004, 09:14 AM
KU43 is offline KU43

Igot a bridge to sell you guys
Old 08-07-2004, 01:06 PM
BeBop is offline BeBop

Send a message via ICQ to BeBop Send a message via AIM to BeBop Send a message via Yahoo to BeBop
geeze if there are more people with ku's mentality i think we can start a daycare center here.

Old 08-07-2004, 06:58 PM

As for Canadian drugs

1-Why import drugs when you're getting the exact same thing? Just give the drug companies an incentive to charge us the same price.

2 - Most "Canadian Drugs" ordered over the internet and by mail is not the real thing

-Unknown

www.bieberworks.com
Old 08-08-2004, 09:01 AM
BeBop is offline BeBop

Yeah i know but thats the thing, most drug companies here are privately owned and therefor cant be demanded to charge a lower price, while in Canada they are lower - And if we were importing them I'd hope th Gov. would check them to make sure they're real.

Old 08-09-2004, 12:49 AM
KU43 is offline KU43

u didnt follow the clinton years very well. besides monica there was a few other things that would have put her on the side lines, but she was the smoke to cover up the fire. he gave top security clearance to know china agents for money, he down sized the milatary to the point of extinction, band imports of, so called, semi-auto assult wepons but signed the bill after norinco and polytect unloaded their stockpiles to american ports. and lets not forget arkansas suicide.the 3 atf agents killed at waco were all former body guards of guess who? and while all this, and alot more, went on the only thing 95% of america wanted to know was the stain on the dress realy bill's
Old 08-09-2004, 12:55 AM
KU43 is offline KU43

gee KU you sure are smart! do you know who will win the supper bowl?
Old 08-09-2004, 12:55 AM
KU43 is offline KU43

yes
Old 08-09-2004, 07:56 AM
Lakie is offline Lakie

As opposed to Rumsfeld shaking hand with hussein and dealing with him...
Old 08-09-2004, 03:30 PM
BeBop is offline BeBop

Cant we just get a normal american president thats from the people whos not some dumbass politician?

*dreams*

Old 08-11-2004, 08:06 PM

Talking to yourself now, KU?
If the government really wants to get drug prices down, all they have to do is make a, let's call it, drug production tax. The company is charged this tax and is forbidden to pass it on to the consumers. Now all we have to do is make this a bracketed tax that is based on the price they charge for drugs, and make the brackets something like -

Any amount below or equal to a reasonable price(let's say what they charge in Canada) - 0% of gross income

up to $30US more than that - 20% of gross income

up to $50US more than the first level - 30% of gross income

more than $50US more than the first level - 50% of gross income.

Then just sit back and watch how fast drug prices fall. The drug companies pretty much have America over a barrel, so I say it's time we put them over one. As an added twist, how about the "drug production tax" is used to give a huge discount to those who need and couldn't normally affor medicine.

btw- If we start importing from Canada, you can bet they'd raise prices in Canada, too. They know they can get more money from Americans, so wherever they're dealing with Americans, they're going to raise prices.

-Unknown

www.bieberworks.com
Old 08-11-2004, 08:46 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Quote:
Originally posted by BeBop
lol@ silent...

Anyways, if you believe in the death penalty i could say the exact same thing your saying.

It is the womans choice, its her body and how ever she chooses to use, or abuse it, doesnt matter and SHOULD NOT BE ANY OF THE GOVT's concern. Period.
i like it too but i like one thing added to it, they take a life should they replace it with a new life? before they kill them off for what ever crime they did.

say a man or women kills 2-5 people in a store in cold blood. ok they have all the proof they need thats find. use him/her to make a new life (baby) to replace to what he has taken away and give the baby to the family to replace the lost they have and then kill the fool off.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 08-11-2004, 08:56 PM
BeBop is offline BeBop

personally chief, if they killed my family or something, i wouldnt want that psychos son or daughter to replace them lol....

But thats just me