Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 04-07-2006, 05:30 PM
unitedgaming is offline unitedgaming

gamers unite

Gamers unite, anyone besides me get tired of having to join 50-100 diferent websites just to install or maintain your own website or clan. it seems the files needed to have that website you have allways wanted is scatterd across the internet and you have to join each site just to be able to download the files you need. when this site is completed we hope to have all these files and downloads here on one website. including php nuke, nuke platinum, nuke evolution, all delta force files and maps, aswell as other games. blocks and modules and html files as well as babstats stat hosting come and check out the site
http://www.unitedgamingsociety.com/
Old 04-07-2006, 05:32 PM
-Tigger- is offline -Tigger-
BB

no need to spam the site
Old 04-08-2006, 06:07 AM
katana*GFR* is offline katana*GFR*

Send a message via ICQ to katana*GFR* Send a message via MSN to katana*GFR*
Good luck downloading and uploading all stuff you say you are going to put on your site.... Do you have a few terabyte of bandwidth available?

Im not sure what the req´s are for this site but i know its alot.... But thanks for spamming here, next time be more nice and nto so full off yourself and just tell that there is a site blah blah blah and if people are willing to check it out...

Nice nuke site tho, good luck with all the frenzy crackers out there that have a knack for nuke sites.
I´d suggest you build a site from sratch.. I´d personally never use Nuke or any variant of it. Id rather look for a different cms then.. Or learn PHP and built somethign fro scratch.

mmhh ok i moaned enough now... still good luck and bey bey

Found on Youtube:
Quote:
And if Newton Faulkner's voice can be described as "R&B" then Kurt Cobain must be a member of Boyz II Men.
Link here
Old 04-08-2006, 03:11 PM
unitedgaming is offline unitedgaming

Sorry to appear i was spamming, but really that wasnt my intention. and yes we have dedicated server just for this project most of the files we offer will be stored on it. but where it is possible just a link will do. as far as the nuke and theme we use. i have seen no need to make a template for this when i can use this time for more important prjects specially when there is so many themes available today. i am having problems converting the EDLv2.1 downloads module to work with nuke evolution. but will have that fixed very soon i hope.