Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 07-21-2002, 05:34 AM
katana*GFR* is offline katana*GFR*

Send a message via ICQ to katana*GFR* Send a message via MSN to katana*GFR*
eek Does sum1 know?

any1 perhaps knows what will happen with DF2? Cause i heard that it would be gone last december but its still here.
Im a hardcore DF2 gamer and i wouldnt like it when its gone.
If ya know sumthing about it can you share it with us?????????

Found on Youtube:
Quote:
And if Newton Faulkner's voice can be described as "R&B" then Kurt Cobain must be a member of Boyz II Men.
Link here
Old 07-21-2002, 07:49 AM
Diamond Bullet is offline Diamond Bullet

Send a message via ICQ to Diamond Bullet Send a message via Yahoo to Diamond Bullet
dont think u have any reason to worry yet because novalogic must know that alot of peeps dont like tfd and dflw and play df2 instead and if they were to get rid of any game it would be df, Well thats what i think.

MSN: db_dasniper@hotmail.com

Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

supplied by Nev
Old 07-23-2002, 11:10 AM
Wildman GS is offline Wildman GS

I would think they would eliminate DF1 first if they had plans to eliminate something. Also, many people dont like LW or TFD. Also, many like myself have computers that cant even support LW or TFD.....However, one never knows.

{HT} website http://www.urbansky.com/ht/
Old 07-27-2002, 10:08 AM
Abaddon_Knight is offline Abaddon_Knight

Not sure if this has anything to do with it or not, but the servers seem to be down, at least today. I am trying to see if it is the servers or something with my system. I don't think it is with my system, but you never know. I just starting play DF2 online, I know I am a bit late since it has been around so long, but I just started playing online with the game, and it is a lot of fun. I have been playing on LAN with friends for awhile, but never online. Anyway, hopefully they are just down for a bit and will be back up soon, or maybe it is something with my system....one never knows....

Anyone else having problems connecting to Novaworld with DF2?
Old 07-27-2002, 10:27 AM
katana*GFR* is offline katana*GFR*

Send a message via ICQ to katana*GFR* Send a message via MSN to katana*GFR*
Have you fully updated ? including the DF2 EXP-pack? maybe thats a prob or otherwise it could be Nova i also gets a white screen sumtimes and when i try to do it with the IPjoiner it works

Well thx for the info guys cause i was really in a rats bout it
And i do dont like DFLW. Bout TFD? havent got it yet but will get it within 24 hours to c how i like that i dont know yet.

Found on Youtube:
Quote:
And if Newton Faulkner's voice can be described as "R&B" then Kurt Cobain must be a member of Boyz II Men.
Link here