Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Novahq.net Specific > Feedback / Novahq.net Support
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Feedback / Novahq.net Support Feedback & Questions for the staff

Old 05-09-2004, 12:18 PM
Kaleb is offline Kaleb

Send a message via AIM to Kaleb
suggestion for admins

stop having fun with power, messing with me deleting my posts, warning me. thats a very good suggestion, you should allow swaring, if you remember that saying "Sticks and Stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me" they taught us that in like kindergarten, uh....i dont really think you should allow swaring, words are words, if it turns really bad with racial slurs then you should warn them, its all in good fun right???

----------------------------------------
I hate Canada! Canadians are completely worthless, they're only good for their bacon!
Old 05-09-2004, 01:34 PM
EDGE is offline EDGE

Send a message via ICQ to EDGE Send a message via AIM to EDGE Send a message via Yahoo to EDGE
The reason why they don't want swearing is because kids come here. Your probably 13-14 yourself. They don't want little kids learning new words and don't know the meaning to. They could say it to their mom or dad. DFHQ would be blamed for it. DFHQ is the BIGGEST DF community. There is no sense in earning a bad name for someone swearing. No one else has a problem with it. So, if you do, why are you still here? Panther is so close to banning you for

Quote:
"Pushing the big red button"
So, I advise you. If you want to stay here, abide by the rules, just don't do anything stupid and have Common Courtesy for others younger than you. Another thing, don't disrespect the admins cause you think that they are editing your posts. They edit everyone's post at sometime or another. They edit them because you are not abiding by the rules or you have done something to offend someone else. Ask Steve how many posts that a DFHQ admin has edited of mine. I've had like 300 posts of mine edited.
Old 05-09-2004, 01:43 PM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Steve
why do you want to swear so badly?
Old 05-09-2004, 01:49 PM
Kaleb is offline Kaleb

to express my anger towards people who mess with me first, and edge why are u all of a sudden acting nice to me..kind of

you really cant express your anger towards people without swearing. words are words tho, so why cant we swear, im 15, i've been swearing for quite some time, my parents barely swear themselves, thats just how i feel, and i get told not to tell how i feel by u guys//DONT SWEAR.

I hate Canada! Canadians are completely worthless, they're only good for their bacon!
Old 05-09-2004, 01:50 PM
Kaleb is offline Kaleb

it just makes me mad that people take my words, and edit them, or delete them, yada yada yada, and please dont advice me, im sure lots of people would like to be able to swear, but they get scared of being banned, i am not scared, i got about 20 other computers i can post with/signup, it dont really bother me none, but im just trying to say i wish people would just leave me alone, i can understand that i broke a few rules, but there is nothing about putting ^^^^ instead of the actual words, and panther said i broke some of his personal rules, well how am i supposed to know what those are????

Old 05-09-2004, 01:53 PM
EDGE is offline EDGE

Send a message via ICQ to EDGE Send a message via AIM to EDGE Send a message via Yahoo to EDGE
you shouldn't express your anger in words. Get your anger out by doing something you like to do. Like go play a sport or something.
Old 05-09-2004, 01:53 PM
Kaleb is offline Kaleb

EDGE DONT EVEN TALK TO ME, I DONT LIKE YOU, SINCE IM JUST A NOOB, but i guess you have the right to post, and yet you accuse me of trying to get my post count up, i dont really care about that, because it dont have aranking system, and if you really know me, and respect me, i am a very nice guy, you can even ask tweety of df operations, i did the html for his website just cus he asked me too, i do get very very very upset with people who accuse me of things,

Old 05-09-2004, 01:58 PM
D STROYER is offline D STROYER

so, u dont like ppl messing with u first? then u dont like them when they are ok with you, what else can we do, ignore you completely, btw, that kinda hard with you going kinda mad at everyone, lol

Old 05-09-2004, 02:15 PM
Kaleb is offline Kaleb

go read my latest thread in this category, a crap!!!!! i made it in the wrong category

Old 05-09-2004, 03:14 PM
Systemkaos is offline Systemkaos

Send a message via ICQ to Systemkaos
lmao dude, if you want to start fights or yell or swear do it some where else, but please this a forum for a community of avid DF players not some 15 year old thats mad at the world
Old 05-09-2004, 03:45 PM
Matt is offline Matt

Administrator

Send a message via MSN to Matt
First of all, there is no point of swearing on these forums when u are mad at someone, that is classified as flaming which isnt allowed here, and yes, that is in the rules.

Quote:
Flame wars are not welcome here. If you are here to flame people then you should leave now. We do not tolerate this and will only be warned once. We do not consider an 'intence' dicussion on a matter flame unless it shifts to peer to peer flame. If we think a thead or post will turn into flame, it will be closed or removed.
If you don't want people to pick on u stop posting threads like this. Cussing isn't "cool", even though personally I do cuss. But it is just as easy to carry on a ****ing conversation with someone without ****ing cussing.

Just relax bro, no one is out to get you. You are making people dislike you. Coming and telling the admins how to run their site, talk smack about them, and telling them you aren't scared to be banned don't help your chances. We are the only people that can get rid of you, the regular members can't. So just chill and have some fun.

Click here for the official member status images!

Quote:
Originally posted by Panther
For your sence of free speech, we will control how much you have here .
Quote:
Originally posted by Steve
fak i clicked it to lol.

the message "this will disable it" should have been put before

sorry
Old 05-09-2004, 04:07 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
To: Kaleb

look guy we all know your having a really bad time in your life we can understand that ok. if you having really bad day take a break from everything talk to your mom and dad go out to the movie, site seeing some or the zoo or even go out to the game like football or even go on-line play the game some let it lose then after try not to think about it let your mom and dad handle it, thats what they are there for. i can believe your mom and dad not too happy about all this B/s going on at the school, but you are their child and they love you very much. believe it or not we to all of us are behind you 100% no that 500% with you. we all feel bad for you guy wish you the best things in life and thats no b/s.

some try to be a nice guy when you feel better come here let us know how your day been ok and ask or joke around some with us we love to hear good things from you.

P.s i had bad days too and i got out of hand here to, heehaw ask Trilogy we went head to Head too. but i try to keep a low key on it but it came close too i got some warning out of it but thats been a long go, i feel better we to had a DeathMatch he owne me but good but you know what i feel 100% better after it was done.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 05-10-2004 at 01:46 AM.
Old 05-09-2004, 04:11 PM
Kaleb is offline Kaleb

BAD DAYS???? i've had bad 4 months

Old 05-09-2004, 04:20 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
really am sorry about that

but thats life it has it up and downs side to life your young guy and you have to lrean to take the blows as they come.

like i said before talk to your mom and dad guy, if anything stay away from them people making up story about you, i know it going to be hard to do, but if you go near them they make up more storys about you best stay away from them ok.

ask your mom and dad can we (as a whole family) all go out to the movies and watch a movie on DVD/VHS tape together share your life with them they are the best things in life for you. play baseball or something ok.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 05-09-2004, 04:39 PM
-Tigger- is offline -Tigger-
BB

Kaleb, im 14 m8, ive been depressed for 6 months now, how u think i feel? , i talked to my parents and everything is abit better , not completely better but i can go to school and other places feeling abit more happy...
Old 05-09-2004, 04:40 PM
-Tigger- is offline -Tigger-
BB

btw anything i can do to help im here (im a kind person believe it or not )

ux_bb@hotmail.com
Old 05-10-2004, 01:02 AM
Systemkaos is offline Systemkaos

Send a message via ICQ to Systemkaos
Quote:
Originally posted by Kaleb
BAD DAYS???? i've had bad 4 months
and?
Old 05-10-2004, 04:30 AM
Cujo>DK< is offline Cujo>DK<

Send a message via Yahoo to Cujo>DK<
I know I probably don't have much to say on this. But Kaleb, there are other ways to express anger other than by swearing.

You also need to realize that this forum is pretty much open to anyone (Whether they have a DF game or not). And I do agree with what was said earlier, there are younger kids that use this site. And some of them are pretty darn good players.

Take my squad as an example, Even though we don't have any younger players, we still make sure that what we say, either in the game or on our site, stays within certain boundaries.

So by asking to be able to swear here, you need to ask yourself how many parents wouldn't let their kids play on a game where this is the type of language that's displayed?

And if you're angry with someone, there's no need to drag it out into the public. That's what the Private Message button is for.

that's all I have to say about this.