Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 05-09-2004, 02:16 PM
Kaleb is offline Kaleb

Send a message via AIM to Kaleb
My explanation

I want to tell you a story, of why I am the way I am, I am about ready to completely friggin snap on everyone, because people accuse me of stuff i did NOT do.

Here goes:

February 11, 2004:

5th hour: CP Internet Class

Mr. Penniston (dean of students) comes down to my class and asks me to go to his office with him, i do, and a cops walks in, and im think my god someone in my family died, so my heart starts racing, then mr.p tells me there was marijauna being smoked in the bathroom, and i was told i had sold it to him, which i didnt. the cop said it had been sold for 5$, and he searched me he found 1x 20$bill 5$bill in my wallet, i had had another 5$ bill in my pocket but i used it to buy my lunch which came to 3 something i had some chips and some other junk food, so i had 2$ singles left , so i stuck them in my pocket, he took the 5$ billfrom me and took it to the kid who was accusing me of this, and then the kid then swicthed his story and said it had been set for 5$ by me, but then came to the agreement of 2$, he then came back and tookt eh 2 dollars took a tweezers and stuck it in a envelope, he then told me if i confessed it would be less punishment, i told him NO i did not doo it, he then said it about 2-5 more times, he talked to a few kids in my class and 1 of them said he heard me say do you want to be a joint?? BUT I DID NOT, he then arrested me, called my dad, he came and picked me up, the cop did not give me a recipet for my 2$ and refused to write down he refused to give me one. Later i got paperwork saying they hve 6 witnesses saying they HEARD me ask does anyone wanna buy a joint.

February 23, 2004
Expullsion Hearing

Walked in, the superintendent said after tongiht we will provide educational services for you. (MEANING HE ALREADY SAID I WAS GUILTY) I GUESS they had the decision made up beforei went. they asked mr. penniston a bunch of questions, and my dad had asked him who say this happen, he said Charles lysaght, *who i supposedly sold it too. my dad got pissed cus they wouldnt let him talk, so we left in the middle of it. and they started laughing at us. A few weeks later, i got a letter in the mail telling me that there was 6 witnesse's including the 1 that says i sold it to him, and all of a sudden out of nowhere they have another kid saying that he saw me hadn something to charles, which never happened. Cop told me i had put the joint in a book for him to go get it, so it wouldnt look like a drug deal.

March 10, 2004
Intake Conference

Intake officer explained my rights and such for about a hour.

April 15, 2004
Initial Court Appearance

Met my lawyer, didnt even seem interested in the case. We went in the court room for 5 minutes, and all they did was set another court date. and i gae my plea of innocence

May 3, 2004
Status conference

This time he actually talked to me about the case and asked questions and stuff *my lawyer that is*. They set a trial for JUNE 1ST 8:00am half day trial

This is my reason for being so tempered with evreyone, I can no longer stand it, that my future is ruined, cus im not gona get into college, or graduate with the people i've been in school with for 11 years. i was planning to go to film school which is not going to happen cus i was expelled, and i was suspended once before but that was in 6th grade. and i can not stand people accusing me of stuff that is not true, i mean look waht has happened. i am labeled a drug dealear now, no one will probably even like me if i would go back to that school. starting in september i should be starting virtual school *internetschool* so yeah i hope you realize why i am so upset, i just find typing at everyone makes me feel less depressed

my god i feel so relieved i got that off my chest

the cop had violated my rights so many times, and he thinks hes the dictator of east troy, wisconsin there is a little more info ont his about the cop violating my rights but i didnt put it in here

BUT WHY WOULD YOU WNAT TO HEAR ABOUT MY PROBLEMS

----------------------------------------
I hate Canada! Canadians are completely worthless, they're only good for their bacon!

Last edited by Kaleb; 05-09-2004 at 02:30 PM.
Old 05-09-2004, 02:39 PM
Kaleb is offline Kaleb

i do have the newspaper police report i will take a picture of it and post it here

I hate Canada! Canadians are completely worthless, they're only good for their bacon!
Old 05-09-2004, 03:20 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
guy there no need for that ok
still your life is all mix-up it will end one day, only thing is really wish you had people who will back you up right now that is what you need to have in that court date.

a buddie who was with you all that time to back you up.
did they do a blood test to see if any of it was in your blood? if not they really have no proof of it only the words of other kids in the school saying it and maybe making up a story about it.

1.) blood test?
2.) package was it have your finger prints on it? to link it to you. or the book have your finger prints on it?
3.) did you have some one with you that day to say it was not so? you did not do anything like that. 2 or more be better to have in that courtroom to say that.
4.) would there be a reason them other kids pick on you to get the blame for this, that could be good on your side of it. mostly this push it out the windows lawer would know this.

some time the easy way is better as a cheap fix, but you be blackball for the rest of your life for this one. if you really did not do it fight it all the way.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 05-09-2004 at 03:30 PM.
Old 05-09-2004, 03:38 PM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

Kaleb, I don't think your life is runied, I wouldn't bore you with my stores and really I don't like to talk about alot of what I've done, but your life isn't over. Trust me. It's just begining. It's just a bump. The more you see it runing your furture the bigger the bump becomes.

04' Dodge SRT-4, Mopar Stage 3, 406whp/436wtq
Old 05-09-2004, 03:57 PM
Kaleb is offline Kaleb

cant help it, tell me what school would accept someone who got expelled his sophomore year? also do you now understand why im not very happy when people accuse me of things i didnt do im sure you would be the same way, if i was 17 i'd be in jail, and if i was 18, i would go to prison if i got convicted lol. over stupid crap!

Last edited by Kaleb; 05-09-2004 at 04:03 PM.
Old 05-09-2004, 04:58 PM
Matt is offline Matt

Administrator

Send a message via MSN to Matt
Quote:
Originally posted by Kaleb
tell me what school would accept someone who got expelled his sophomore year?
90% of the regular schools in your area, and all of the second chance schools.

Click here for the official member status images!

Quote:
Originally posted by Panther
For your sence of free speech, we will control how much you have here .
Quote:
Originally posted by Steve
fak i clicked it to lol.

the message "this will disable it" should have been put before

sorry
Old 05-09-2004, 05:11 PM
Kaleb is offline Kaleb

no i meant college, film school

Old 05-09-2004, 06:26 PM
Acid is offline Acid

Send a message via ICQ to Acid
Quote:
Originally posted by Kaleb
no i meant college, film school
You got nothing to worry about there man. I'm a filmmaker, have been for 14 years.

Film school is NOT needed to become a filmmaker. What did all the film makers do to learn their craft before film schools came into existance? They learned it OJT (On the Job Training). Where are you thinking of going? Columbia College?

The funny thing about it is that once you graduate film school, you are in the same postion as any other average Joe, wanting a film career. Sure you know what an F-stop is, and how to load a mag on a 16mm Bolex. But thats just as easily learned OJT. You still gotta pay your dues to get "In" and get hired to do the job you are allegedly qualified for, since you have a degree in film. And, there is an entire language and set of operations when working on a film set, that film school doesnt teach.

Dont sweat this man. I never went to one day of film school. And in my regular position, 1st A.D. (First assistant Director) I can charge between $450 and $1500 per day, depending on the size of the project. Although I am producing and directing now.

And as far as the pot. Most of the crew people in the world smoke it. I wouldnt condone any type of drug use, but you will never be asked about it.

I'm seen crew getting stoned at lunch time, and any other time for that matter.

And none of this is an excuse for you to be snapping on people. Thats just insane. Maybe you need to deal with some self control issues with a theropist. Cause thats just not good thinking. There is no excuse for it. I'm sure the theropist would also help you with your depression, cause that what it sounds like to me.

I lost my dad last year, and my doctor (general practice) suggested that I get on Zoloft. I can safely say it has made me feel better.

Oh yeah, what position do you want to do in film?

Good luck with the case man.
Old 05-09-2004, 06:38 PM
Chief ADFP

tell you the truth of the matter most will take you in for the money and they really don't really care about Juvenal Court records, if you was 18yrs older they may think of it then. your 15yrs old right they may think its all b/s and your are growing up, but it be better if it never happen all. hope the case clear your good name anyway. really wish the best for you.

Acid
aka. Films2000
is tell the truth about it, there is 2 ways go for it, you take the long road to get there or take the short road to it meaning "on job training" the OJT is so much better you lrean what you really need in it. a lot of people go that way into it.

some type of school for it or get some on job training for it.

the on job training is faster way to get there.
say you go for the OJT the people you work with give you tip and shortcut on doing thing. there many jobfield that do this.

Last edited by Hellfighter; 05-09-2004 at 06:47 PM.
Old 05-09-2004, 07:45 PM
Kaleb is offline Kaleb

imnot completely sure if im going to film school, i would like to be a director, or a writer, i really enjoy writing, but im not that creative, writing stories i mean, and if i decide not film school, probably college for meteorlogy, probably something with tornadoes, if i dont get into any school because of this, i will kill myself LOL, because there is no way im going to do manual labor/construction, maybe a body builder or something, i've been lifting weights for about 3 years now but i gotta start thinking about this come september

Old 05-10-2004, 12:58 AM
Systemkaos is offline Systemkaos

Send a message via ICQ to Systemkaos
LMAO, i was 16 my parents are in the military, i got caught with drugs and some dude said i sold it, i almost got sent to the states, served jail there and here (UK) my dad could have lost his job, i have 2 strikes on any military base, meaning i fart near the wrong person im kicked off for good,

SO GROW UP, ITS GOING TO HAPPEN,

and you thought you had problems
Old 05-10-2004, 02:27 PM
SupraXT is offline SupraXT

Send a message via AIM to SupraXT
did you guys finally ban me???? -kaleb
-Revelations 22:13
Old 05-10-2004, 02:39 PM
Aseroth is offline Aseroth

WTF that is absolutely shocking, I can't believe it - you get internet lessons in school now. Christ! when I was at school they were just getting the BBC micro computer - wasn't allowed to touch them tho, had to use the ZX spectrum, and you think you got it bad.

"What man has created
Man can destroy
Bring to light,
That day of joy." -Entombed
Old 05-10-2004, 02:50 PM
Chief ADFP

I got one of them ZX spectrum, in the woods roting away by a old tree no fooling for real. there a lot of junk back there the first owner of this place dump some crap back there. mostly junk. did find a beer mug old Englishman one. a Shepard walking his flock to a field and a lass with her skeet up and dancing a jig side by side
Old 05-10-2004, 02:58 PM
EL_BASTARDO is offline EL_BASTARDO

Last edited by EL_BASTARDO; 05-10-2004 at 05:52 PM.
Old 05-10-2004, 04:57 PM

Seriously tho m8, the school is just a learning institution, all them cliques and the popular groups dont mean didly squat once you leave (friends reunited is good for this - checking out all the miss perfects and mr cools - the losers).

Nowadays a bit of pot won't get you into any serious trouble. If any future employers ask you about it, just explain that you were young dumb and full of er stupidity and so long as you remain out of trouble once you leave school then there is no harm done.

It may seem a big deal to you now but believe me you will have to face far more sh1t than that in life. All these people that have been accusing you, forget about them they aren't worth it, you will meet far better and much more loyal friends in life. If I knew what I know now I would have stirred the sh1t up a bit more at school, just remember if you are going to play hard you must also work hard. Sitting on your ass all day thinking the world owes you a favour will get you nowhere (friends reunited.com).

Chill (naturally) and it will turn out all right in he end, so long as you know you did nohing wrong, then you will be alright.

"What man has created
Man can destroy
Bring to light,
Old 05-10-2004, 05:03 PM
Chief ADFP

Aseroth
your to late he been banned by: Panther

Kaleb

Last edited by Hellfighter; 05-10-2004 at 05:25 PM.
Old 05-10-2004, 05:06 PM

Aw bugg3r, I spent ages typing that.

"What man has created
Man can destroy
Bring to light,
Old 05-10-2004, 05:27 PM
Chief ADFP

LMFAO sorry
will he laid his sad story on us and bad attitude on every one really badly. mostly everyone got sick of his attic's in the forum. a lot of us ask him to cool it down some but he would not lay off it (use of bad wording) and keep blasting away at others for what they say to him. cuss and more of hatefulness. there is a point he got warning from the staff they too try to come him down but it fail too.

Last edited by Hellfighter; 05-10-2004 at 05:37 PM.