Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 07-01-2004, 11:03 PM
Magman is offline Magman

coop games

Why is it on some coop maps u get a sys. dump error or a no height error? is there some thing that u need to dl in order to play. I know some maps need df2 objects and stuff, but the maps do not call for it that I had dl.
Old 07-01-2004, 11:23 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
they be terreranova type maps they have a terrain in them that is not normal stander terrain the game came with. a lot of map maker now days don't add in a note telling what they added to their game. i think it the terrain there are 3 level in the terran.

next post add a attachment to the post with the bms inside a zip file i'll look at it.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 07-01-2004, 11:23 PM
Cujo>DK< is offline Cujo>DK<

Send a message via Yahoo to Cujo>DK<
Magman there are quite a few reasons to receive a sys dump on a map.

1. Too many objects. as an example if you have 10-15 choppers, 45-50 bg's (or more) plus all buildings, trees, decorations, then more than likely the map will cause a sysdump.

2. A bad download. I know it very rarely happens, but it's still something to consider.

Now the no height error mainly shows up when you are trying to play on a server that has the Expansion pack installed, and in order for you to play you have to have the expansion pack installed as well.

I'm not sure about the rest of the co-op squads, but I believe that the main expansion pack in use right now can be found here on Nova HQ.

Here's the link to take you directly to it.

http://www.novahq.net/?show=utilities&cmd=file&id=239

Hope this answers a few of your questions, if not I'm sure someone will come along with a better answer.
Old 07-01-2004, 11:28 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
if it is the EXP for Delta Force: LW. as new terrain in it, best ether you remove that map or download the EXP for Delta Force: LW. if it was me i delete the bms file i can tell real fast if it is so attach the bms to your post.

only a smart map maker will tell all he/she have added into their game, so other will not get error from his maps he made up.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 07-01-2004 at 11:34 PM.
Old 07-01-2004, 11:29 PM
score is offline score

Send a message via ICQ to score
After most coop maps, the server kicks you, because that is all the host has loaded. Has happened to me lots, if that's what your asking.

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones. - Albert Einstein
I tell the truth even w`en I lie. - Al Pacino, Scarface
-
------------------------------

only the good die young
Old 07-01-2004, 11:35 PM
Cujo>DK< is offline Cujo>DK<

Send a message via Yahoo to Cujo>DK<
score as far as I know, on all co-op servers you have to leave the server and come back. It's not like TKOTH, TDM, or DM.

Even if the host has the server set to cycle maps the players still have to leave the server.

Don't know if that is what you're talking about, if it isn't please explain.
Old 07-04-2004, 10:51 PM
Magman is offline Magman

Thx all, I dl exp. and that has corrected my no height error. As for sysdump it was on maps called ww1, ww2, ww3, and ww4 which do have alot of bg's in them. Was trying to play them as single player and would play for about 1 to 2 minutes before I got the error.
Old 07-05-2004, 12:42 AM
score is offline score

Send a message via ICQ to score
Yes Cujo, that is what I was talking about. Have been in many good coop servers, I use OICW, because I don't want to kill toobad with my mag

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones. - Albert Einstein
I tell the truth even w`en I lie. - Al Pacino, Scarface
-
------------------------------

only the good die young