Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 10-19-2004, 02:40 AM
U.F.F.E is offline U.F.F.E

U.f.f.e

sry for making a new post...but i really wanna know how to get people (the computer) too respawn after they died, i have really looked around for a answer (apprently not good enough), coz i didnt found eny , i have make so many maps, but i never tryed to respawn ppl.
Old 10-23-2004, 08:24 PM
.DareDevil. is offline .DareDevil.

Send a message via ICQ to .DareDevil. Send a message via AIM to .DareDevil. Send a message via Yahoo to .DareDevil.
What do you mean spawn people.When u put the PSP'S which may be called (CTF) Change Team Flag in objects section of map editor after its put on your map when playing map your team color has to touch the spawn and when it turns that color completely then you can press the letter thats on the psp on the map to spawn there.If thats what your trying to figure out!!!

<=CP=> Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com/camouflagedp

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP
209.190.31.155:5001

Free Teamspeak Server
http://www.going-live.com/vb/index.php?

Old 10-24-2004, 06:35 AM

erm, my qoustion was a bit weird.....what i mean was...then thoose bad guys i put in the game die, i wanna make them respawn another plase on the map....i found my answer my self...i just teleport em when they die..(maybe not the most easy way...but it works )...

i also had truble with the PSP'S, they didnt show up on radar...i fixed it tho.......i just make a BIG coop map, with 256 bad guys too shoot , it works very well (on LAN, im not sure how great it will work online), i will post it very soon
Old 10-24-2004, 09:01 PM
.DareDevil. is offline .DareDevil.

Send a message via ICQ to .DareDevil. Send a message via AIM to .DareDevil. Send a message via Yahoo to .DareDevil.
I heard many stories on the psp not showing on radar but how did you solve the issue im a map maker and i have been one for years but heard many things just wanna know how you fixed ur issue wit h the psp not showing.Was the color set to invisible in the object color or what!!!

<=CP=> Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com/camouflagedp

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP
209.190.31.155:5001

Free Teamspeak Server
http://www.going-live.com/vb/index.php?

Old 10-25-2004, 08:51 AM

no, it wasnt set to invisible, that was the stragne thing about it....well, i actually dont know how i fixed it......i just couldnt find out wy it doesnt show up on the radar, so i fort "whatever", i fix it later.....but then i make all OTHER things in the map invisible, except the psp's, and now it was working :S ...

after that map was finished, i started on a new one (the one with 256 ppl in it), and now i just had to place the sps's, and no prob with the radar sign