Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 02-09-2003, 09:36 AM
SSGWarHog is offline SSGWarHog

Send a message via ICQ to SSGWarHog
DFMax Tries Devilsclaws Master Add on V1.1

As posted by KInnes himself the Big Bad Boss as he calls himself of dfmax.com

We have now tried Devilsclaws Master Add On V1.1 for the latest DFBHD demo and we must say it is awesome. You will be able to play the original TDM City Limits map amongst other things with the latest gameplay and graphics. It is surprising how different it looks with a familiar map compared to the original Demo. However there are some issues with the add on although I am sure Devilsclaws is working on them. You will not be able to host unless you use Windows 2000/XP. Also with Win9x the launcher does not seem to work as you cannot access the lobby. This could be for serving only but there are no instructions with the download or it could also be another Win9x issue. However you can join any server including custom servers via the normal BHD.exe with Win9x so its not really a problem. Its fun and you can download it from http://www.devilsclaws.net although you will have to register to get this 10mb file.

Also see additonal news about master addon posted by Kinnes at
dfmax.com
Old 02-11-2003, 12:01 PM
SSGANDY is offline SSGANDY

Cry unable to get wpns---tried the dvlsclaw

cant seem to get wpns i had on the old bhd (M4, M14) also, no aimpoint? sometimes i dont see the bldgs and choppers.
any hints/help wd b grt
Old 02-12-2003, 06:02 AM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Steve
if u dont see the buildings then ur gfx card cant hack it. check the main news for a patch that can help with this problme m8
Old 02-15-2003, 01:25 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
going to unstill DF:BHD Demo Vr 7.33 with Devilclaws Addon and the goofy map editor med making my system crash and lockup totaly after i instill that addon in to it got nothen but a white screen on my desktop and log into novaworld to play DF:BHD as it loadup the listing the goofy game lockup totaly can't use "Alt+Ctri+Delte or Alt+Tab" nothen happen can't close it out talk about a total crash-job lost some .dll's in the exploryer #6 and using Dx9 had to restill them back in going to use Goback pro to undo it all back in time 2/12/2003 midnight.

hate to say it the DF:BHD Demo totaly suck, have use other DF-Serials Demo did not have this much trouble as this DF:BHD Demo dose to me, sorry you all really was hoping it work out but now really sick of the crashing & game locking up, it given me a headack the likes i never had before.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]