Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

View Poll Results: Bush or kerry
Bush 16 57.14%
Kerry 9 32.14%
Niether 3 10.71%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-13-2004, 12:24 AM
Charlie Daniels is offline Charlie Daniels

Send a message via ICQ to Charlie Daniels Send a message via AIM to Charlie Daniels Send a message via Yahoo to Charlie Daniels
Quote:
Originally posted by score
It doesn't take a great speaker to be a president.
I guess it is easy for me to understand him, me being from Texas and all. He speaks pure English to me.

Kerry does seem to be a lot of talk, like Chief said. He is on the fence about many issues.

All of Bush's decisions may not be right, but atleast he makes a strong, quick choice.
Yeah, your right. I'm from Oklahoma, I don't have a problem with his speech either. I totally agree with you.

Old 07-17-2004, 05:28 PM
Stinger-I$T- is offline Stinger-I$T-

Send a message via Yahoo to Stinger-I$T-
i'm fairly new to these forums,but i've spent 25 yrs going into harms way.As a former member of the USAF elite Pararescue Teams that was the nature of our business.I served 30 months "in-country" in Southeast Asia and countless sortes into the desert,including the failed attempt to rescue the US Diplomats in Iran in 1979. What I learned from that was at the time we had a very weak President in Jimmy Carter and his inaction or ineptness led to why that happened. I beleive we need STRONG leadership and we get that with President Bush,now is not the time to change the political balance in Washington.Even though John Kerry is a former Vietnam vet,I can not support him or the Democrats that will dismantle the Armed Forces to further their social,econmonical agendas. Especially with Gobal Terrorism lurking at every corner.We in the USA know that the only way to fight them is to"get up into their face"the terrorist only know that weakness will be our downfall, and we must not show that there is any,but on the contrary show them that we are willing to go all out to defeat them.........thank you.....
Old 07-17-2004, 06:26 PM
-ERU-Silent is offline -ERU-Silent

Kerry is to fighting Vietcong as...
Bush is lighting neon bong

Last edited by -ERU-Silent; 07-17-2004 at 07:13 PM.
Old 07-17-2004, 06:29 PM
JonM is offline JonM

I totally agree. We need a strong leader who made a choice. He was put on the spot with 9/11, and The IRAQi's , and you guys say we need to withdraw now, even though if we do that it will make Iraq terrorist head quarters. I can't wait, if we withdraw, for Iraq to Be terrorist Head Quarters, and from there do more to America. People wake up. If speach's is all you care about then go to a debate and get front row seats. Bush doesn't always make decisions I like, but he doesn't change his standards like Kerry , and he is more quick to make decisions! Iraq now has hospitals open, schools up, and you guys want us to stop that That's sad ! (He was put on the spot, could you give him a break, I agree with him on going to war in Iraq. Saddam must be stopped, so even if they don't find weapons, they atleast stop saddam, a mass murder)
Old 07-19-2004, 11:07 PM
.janissary is offline .janissary

simple solution: Nuke'em lmao jk but i chose bush
Old 07-20-2004, 06:32 AM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

I think President Bush is greatly under estimated as a leader and like Chief says at least he has the balls to see the job through to the end.

America didn't start this war Saddam did and all the other lunatics and terrorists who think America is an easy whipping boy for their grievances.

I'm and English man with an American father and I am very proud that the U.K. and the U.S.A. have rid the world of Saddam and his bunch of murdering bastards.

If we, and by we I mean all the western democracies, don't stand together against the terrorists then sooner or later they will win.

George Bush had one hell of a tragedy dropped on him with 9/11 and he's done the best he could to try and keep America safe, for better or worse we must see this war on terror through to the end and support him.

Warmest Regards