Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 07-20-2012, 08:28 PM
MERMITE is offline MERMITE

Fans mourn for Aurora victims

It ain't just the fans, we in this so called entertainment industry, have been speculating just this very of incident, It ain't rocket science to think what would happen if one were to hit a cinema with modern assault weapons, with the ease of obtaining these 'tools' with a patronage armed at best with an Ipod,...well..! see for your self the carnage of Aurora Denver.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-18935153

The bodies of those who died in theatre nine were still inside the cinema as some of the survivors returned to the scene.
Those who lived through it described their horror as the firing started and people began to panic. The scale and the apparent senseless nature of the violence has shocked this community. It was horribly familiar - as 13 years ago dozens were killed and injured at Columbine High School, just 20 miles away. There had been calls then for greater gun control, but people here love their weapons and those used in the cinema were all bought legally. There's still no indication of what caused the attacker to strike in such a carefully planned and clinical way. Later there will be a vigil for those killed, and prayers for those still fighting for their lives. In an election year the issue of gun control - or the lack of it - is likely to again become an issue of political debate and ideology. Al Leithead
Old 07-21-2012, 12:29 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
only if the political (D) party nameless didn't say anything about Van in the Batman movie! reference to runner up nameless (R) party. i really think none of this would have happen!

i still its funny what political party will say or slam a movie that has no then to do with real life!

still i think them who said movie go inline with a evil person real life! i love to see them get sue over it for lies!

a lot of people said if these nutcase coming out of the woodwork around the batman movie they not going to go see it. thanks but no thanks type deal on the radio station live chat with the radio host! all agreed political talk about the movie should never happen, craze coming to screw it up for the rest of us!

this guy had buckets and buckets of bullets 5gal buckets and only had three weapons? rifle, shotgun and a hand gun...you hear a setup? what fool has 5gal buckets of ammo and many of them!
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 07-21-2012, 02:54 PM
MERMITE is offline MERMITE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellfighter View Post
only if the political (D) party nameless didn't say anything about Van in the Batman movie! reference to runner up nameless (R) party. i really think none of this would have happen!

i still its funny what political party will say or slam a movie that has no then to do with real life!

still i think them who said movie go inline with a evil person real life! i love to see them get sue over it for lies!

a lot of people said if these nutcase coming out of the woodwork around the batman movie they not going to go see it. thanks but no thanks type deal on the radio station live chat with the radio host! all agreed political talk about the movie should never happen, craze coming to screw it up for the rest of us!

this guy had buckets and buckets of bullets 5gal buckets and only had three weapons? rifle, shotgun and a hand gun...you hear a setup? what fool has 5gal buckets of ammo and many of them!

Good Post Cheif

We here in Australia just can't and never will figure out this <<TOTAL FASCINATION>> that the peoples of the USA. have with firearms, from down here it's just totally unbelievable. Yeah I keep weapons, at home, on the boat, whenever I go fishing/camping, I have used those weapons to defend myself my family and property, NO BIG DEAL, I live in the North Australia, it's tropical hot wet and bugs everywhere, and very aggressive kiwis and abo's, who will rob ya home in a blink of a minute, go out to the bush it's the same from king brown snakes, sharks, and crocs, a weapon is only good as the guy that uses it....just a tool
Old 07-22-2012, 12:15 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
* have to agreed with you, but Nancy Polisky (D) once said the new Batman movie has Vane in the movie and he relate all the bad in Romney (R). some times i wish some don't talk like this off the wall! reason there fools out there who think it way over the line and do stupid things to kill others for going to that movie! we in the USA got a lot of own share of dummy or rednecks too!

lets face it there good people around the world and there are some dummies who ether say anything to get a vote without thinking what they are talking about.. weak minded fools will thinking it totally wrong, sadly it can't be help

i can say i never own a weapon of any type, but if some one wish to own one! i wouldn't stop them to get it. its a god given right all the people of the world have! if they break a law of their country by using it then let the law handle it! other wise we have people using soda can bomb as a new type of weapon to kill other with! man can think and come up new ways to kill
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]