Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 11-13-2005, 12:37 AM
-live-wire- is offline -live-wire-

House for sale, bride included

MSNBC
Updated: 7:35 p.m. ET Nov. 10, 2005

A house does not make a home. It’s the tailor-made details that made homes stand out from the others on the block: The lofted ceilings with vintage chandeliers, the creaky spiral staircase that leads to a garden roof deck, the built-in book cases that cover a wall in the living room.

But one home now on the market comes with a built-in wife.

That’s the package deal proposed by 48-year-old Deborah Hale, a woman looking for the man of her dreams. And one of her dreams is that maybe he‘ll buy her house from her, too.
While Hale runs a jewelry business in Albuquerque. She also owns a 95-year-old house in the Washington Park section of Denver. She has put up her own Web site, housewithbride.com, to sell the house for $600,000.

http://www.housewithbride.com/

We're all in a giant car heading towards a brick wall at 100 m.p.h. and everybody is arguing about where they want to sit.
Old 11-13-2005, 12:42 AM

Here she is ..do I hear any bids?

We're all in a giant car heading towards a brick wall at 100 m.p.h. and everybody is arguing about where they want to sit.
Old 11-13-2005, 01:45 AM
Trojan is offline Trojan
honest toil

Send a message via ICQ to Trojan Send a message via AIM to Trojan Send a message via Yahoo to Trojan
48? Not it! lmfao! You gonna let me drive the Bird in Memphis?

••• 26th MEUSOC 940311 93-95MySpace •••
Old 11-13-2005, 01:59 AM

You bet Hoss.

Old 11-13-2005, 02:01 AM

Go for it Chief! You da man !

Old 11-13-2005, 02:10 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
i sent a message only basic wish her the best in luck doing it, but don't think she will find a soul mate this way.

will i have sent my e-mail address to her anyways lol

the may sound funny but she look like some one i may have known in my life some time? maybe in Calif were i grown up at or the service. i can't seem place the face the name seem like some one i known long all go.

i all so said i was never marry in my life too. **** never been with a american girl ether.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 11-13-2005 at 02:16 AM.
Old 11-13-2005, 04:04 AM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

Cool

Well just when you think you may have seen it all you read something like this lol!!!!

Great find bro and fascinating
Old 11-13-2005, 09:55 AM
*trained is offline *trained

Send a message via ICQ to *trained Send a message via AIM to *trained Send a message via Yahoo to *trained
Quote:
Originally posted by Chief ADFP
i sent a message only basic wish her the best in luck doing it, but don't think she will find a soul mate this way.

will i have sent my e-mail address to her anyways lol

the may sound funny but she look like some one i may have known in my life some time? maybe in Calif were i grown up at or the service. i can't seem place the face the name seem like some one i known long all go.

i all so said i was never marry in my life too. **** never been with a american girl ether.
Where you from Chief? Norway? Because Deborah is 100% Norwegian!

Hope she has good luck with this.

Nice find Live.

Thanks Ringer!

"You Delta boys are a bunch of undisciplined cowboys."
Old 11-13-2005, 10:16 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
will my family tree goback to england and through Germany to Cossacks. at lease my grand mother told it.

but mainly English/Germany line

Grand mother use to speak cossacks

don't know that the right spelling of it been a long time i use the wording. "cossack" or sackings" it a old Russian wording they was a tribal people more like a clan who would raise up together as a army would fight then they be come like a larger then like arm force no one like to take on.

nope i don't have any Norwegian blood in me i know of, and i never bag one of them ether. lol

in Germany in the service i been with some of them and they are nice people, but i never really hangout with them that much on the fly most of the time i was.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 11-13-2005, 10:43 AM
*trained is offline *trained

Send a message via ICQ to *trained Send a message via AIM to *trained Send a message via Yahoo to *trained
Quote:
Originally posted by Chief ADFP
will my family tree goback to england and through Germany to Cossacks. at lease my grand mother told it.

but mainly English/Germany line

Grand mother use to speak cossacks

don't know that the right spelling of it been a long time i use the wording. "cossack" or sackings" it a old Russian wording they was a tribal people more like a clan who would raise up together as a army would fight then they be come like a larger then like arm force no one like to take on.

nope i don't have any Norwegian blood in me i know of, and i never bag one of them ether. lol

in Germany in the service i been with some of them and they are nice people, but i never really hangout with them that much on the fly most of the time i was.
That's cool. Nice heritage.

Thanks Ringer!

"You Delta boys are a bunch of undisciplined cowboys."