Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 03-19-2005, 10:18 PM
.DareDevil. is offline .DareDevil.

Send a message via ICQ to .DareDevil. Send a message via AIM to .DareDevil. Send a message via Yahoo to .DareDevil.
Do you believe in Bigfoot/Lochness Monster and so on?

Not to sound like a kid or anything i just want your honest opinion on these matters you may think im stupid but u might turn out to be the one who was stupid if it happened to you!!!!!!

I believe in BigFoot because of this true story dvd i bought of where a long time ago not too long in the 1900s they saw a siting of one creature but they wounded it and it was known to show up from time to time.

I believe in Sea Servants and stuff in some parts of the world because of all the new fishes and stuff that we discover how do we know there isnt some other creature deep down below the ocean no one has ever came back alive from before like 5000 feet!!!!

<=CP=> Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com/camouflagedp

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP
209.190.31.155:5001

Free Teamspeak Server
http://www.going-live.com/vb/index.php?

Old 03-19-2005, 11:13 PM
Trojan is offline Trojan
honest toil

Send a message via ICQ to Trojan Send a message via AIM to Trojan Send a message via Yahoo to Trojan
Elvis is ALIVE to! heh -troj

••• 26th MEUSOC 940311 93-95MySpace •••
Old 03-19-2005, 11:16 PM
IcIshoot is offline IcIshoot

Send a message via AIM to IcIshoot Send a message via MSN to IcIshoot Send a message via Yahoo to IcIshoot
I think there is a good chance lochness exists.

I also think that in the swamps of africa (I think that is the place) there is a good chance that a few dinosours (sp?) are still living.

I have watched a video series done by a guy who has talked with people who have seen these creatures. There is supposed to be a lake erie monster, too :-)

Not to sure about big foot.

IcI
Old 03-19-2005, 11:27 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
i believe in:
1.) a Snake that is 130ft long and 3-4ft wide that can eat kids and grown man.
2.) Sea monster's squads that can attack submarines giant squads attacks, they have found freaky giant beaks in the skin of the submarines.
3.) that food and drug are no good for people to take in now days in the USA do to makers of them are more into keeping you sick then heal you and no then the Doctors can do about it. cure are not being release to the public at all. a cure will close the Drug MFG out of business. and food you buy at the stores like fresh meat/corn for sample have drugs in it to make you eat more and come back to buy more of the food with side effect to it as will.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 03-19-2005, 11:58 PM
.enfo. is offline .enfo.

Send a message via ICQ to .enfo.
i believe in everything you posted

Supporter > < Supporter
Quote:
Originally posted by A TIN OF GAS
enfo... u suck!

p.s. love ya really enfo
Old 03-20-2005, 04:46 AM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

Cool

I think it pays to have an open mind on subject like this as there are "more things twixt heaven and earth than man should care to know about".

The world is a weird and wondeful place so anything and everything is probably possible.

Regards
Old 03-20-2005, 05:15 AM
Lakie is offline Lakie

i have no doubt that there are spcies that we have not yet either discovered or catalogued (only 10% of all known insects are currently scientifically catalogued). It was only in the 60's that we "discovered" tribes of people living the "old ways". A couple of people i know who are full on scientific Anthropologists reckon that the discovery of the "hobbits" in indonesia means that theres a real possibility they could still be living on some islands up there...

But as for the Loch ness monster, rumors of that thing have been around since 1AD when the romans explored the highlands, it wasnt until 1933 when a road was completed and a couple allegedly saw the monster that the legend started again. Just assuming it was born in 1933 it would be over 70 years old now. Im not sure about it, there may have been some factual basis to begin with, but i doubt its still around if it ever was there now but i still doubt it, you have to realise that big beasts in bodies of water is a common part of scottish folklore....

And when you say bigfoot? do you mean the one ion the himalayas or theone on Nth America?
Old 03-20-2005, 10:32 AM

Send a message via ICQ to .DareDevil. Send a message via AIM to .DareDevil. Send a message via Yahoo to .DareDevil.
Not sure it came off the true story on the boring DVD about it "The Legend of Boggy Creek" Ill check on it and see l8er!!!

<=CP=> Forums

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP

Free Teamspeak Server

Old 03-20-2005, 10:45 AM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Steve

from google:

Supposedly, this monster is 7 feet tall and hairy all over. The monster has a characteristic smelly odor and kills chicken, cattle, dogs and livestock but so far it hasn't killed any people. It walks on two feet. It's sort of the southern version of a Sasquatch (aka "bigfoot"). The monster supposedly harassed two families living outside of Fouke in the late 1960s. In 1973, the monster story was made famous in a low budget movie called The Legend of Boogy Creek (Boggy Creek is where the monster is suspected to live).

Old 03-20-2005, 10:52 AM
DevilDog#1 is offline DevilDog#1

Quote:
Originally posted by Steve

from google:

Supposedly, this monster is 7 feet tall and hairy all over. The monster has a characteristic smelly odor and kills chicken, cattle, dogs and livestock but so far it hasn't killed any people. It walks on two feet. It's sort of the southern version of a Sasquatch (aka "bigfoot"). The monster supposedly harassed two families living outside of Fouke in the late 1960s. In 1973, the monster story was made famous in a low budget movie called The Legend of Boogy Creek (Boggy Creek is where the monster is suspected to live).

Sounds more like one of those people who live in the hills, haven't shaved or cut hair in ages, and of course haven't showered.

Lochness Monster: If there was such a think then the current technology makes it possible to find them.

Big Foot: Prolly same deal as Boogy man.

Quote:
If I don't do that doesn't mean I can't - DD#1
Old 03-20-2005, 03:41 PM

Well Boys theres one way to find out laod up your Shotguns and Machine Guns were going to Boggy Creek

<=CP=> Forums

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP

Free Teamspeak Server

Old 03-20-2005, 04:03 PM
Storm. is offline Storm.

theres no such thing as any of the stated, maybe aliens, but nothing else, loch ness monster (not a chance) if there was, theres been so many expeditions, how come no1 has seen it?

England 3 Hungary 1
Old 03-20-2005, 05:21 PM
-Tigger- is offline -Tigger-
BB

well i think its possible, theres some many islands that havnt been discovered yet, remember the 3 foot man tyoed skeleton they found? anythings possible..
Old 03-21-2005, 09:24 AM
Mr. T is offline Mr. T

I agree with BADDOG. Ya gotta keep an open mind on just about everything.

Except Elvis sightings

And don't waste your time 'believing' everything you hear on Art Bell or George Noory - ha. Just enjoy them as the interesting pass times that they are. Do you guys 'across the pond' get any of Art's or George's radio shows?