Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 10-23-2007, 03:12 PM
Mauser 98K is offline Mauser 98K

call me a nut, call me a therorist i dont care.

the strange thing is that when ever any1 even mentions anything that goes aganst what the media or government has said they are automaticly called nut or conspiracy therorist and no matter how much proof you have you are automaticly a nut.

there can be a duck in a pond quacking and swimming around like ducks do and the government can say it is a dog, and those who dont know any better will belive it and say that those who say it is a duck is nuts, they have told us what it is so it is a dog and it can be quacking away and it is still a dog in the eyes of the brainwashed minions, now now we know the government would never lie to us, belive that and i got a bridge i want to sell you.

and b4 any1 start to name calling or closing of threads and making them dissapear to shrug off what they dont want to accept and what goes aganst what the wonderful government that would never lie has said, just see this and decide for yourself.

or go ahead and close it and sweep it under the rug and my point will be made.

ok the melting point of steel is what? 2750°F and what is the burning temp of jet fuel? well according to wikipedia the maximum burning temp of jet fuel is, Maximum burning temperature: 980 °C (1796 °F) ok taking into consideration on the 9-11 plains that hit the towers, they were using standard jet fuel, most probabl the cheepest to save money in these times of economic hardship whos maximum burning temp is far less than required to even get metal red much less melt it.

link to wikipedia jet fuel burning temps here.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jet_fuel

and taking this into account look at this picture and tell me what is wrong with it.

knotice the 45* cut with slag oxidization on it on the beam behind the firefighters, i have used torches and seen thermite welding b4 and that is exactly the type of oxidization and such you get this is the bottom support beams of the tower, and if the melting point of steel is 2700*F and the jet fuel max temp is 1796*F how did it melt that beam at a perfect 45* over 90 stories down?

how these buildings fell straight down through the path of most resistance at free-fall speeds. Imagine a flaming arrow hitting a 90 meter tall Douglas Fir tree near the top - and then try and tell me the base of the tree disintegrates into dust as a result.

you can see more of this stuff at this address and it has a lot of interesting stuff, i got some of my info from here.
http://www.vic911truth.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=487
Old 10-23-2007, 04:31 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
your only scare of the world thats fine with us thinking things will happen.

like in the 60s they all was thinking Cuba was going to nuke us in the good old USA, but did it happen no, but a lot of people made a lot of money off other on the scare. NBC gear and underground bomb shelters.

its ok to be scare of the world, people have the right tobe scare of everything. j/k

i don't care if i die to night or a week later! if it happens there no then i can do to stop it. in gods hands

*the metal may not melt at all, all it need to be come weak at them temp, the wight load bent them and they came apart is all. the metal beams could no longer handle the wight above it.

oh yea as for them beams looking like they was cut they was in the cleanup. there a sucker everyday
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 10-23-2007 at 04:39 PM.
Old 10-23-2007, 04:41 PM
-Tigger- is offline -Tigger-
BB

yeah the melting point of steel may be high, but if heated at a high temp.. it will lose its strength.. ppl seem to forget that, not to mention the fact that many steel supports where heavily damaged/destroyed when the planes hit

blah blah blah
Old 10-23-2007, 04:57 PM
Spazz is offline Spazz

Send a message via AIM to Spazz
Old 10-23-2007, 05:36 PM

nevermind, and lol, nice cat.

Last edited by Mauser 98K; 10-23-2007 at 05:51 PM.
Old 10-23-2007, 05:53 PM

posable situation would be, that the beams were severly underweight and the trusses were 1in bar that were held with a single bolt at the ends and the floor was poured over that and the center of the building was hollow with elevator shafts with support colums and when the floors started to collapse it sheared to bolts off that held the trusses and and pancacked to the other floor repeating the process and the floors were held upright by the cenetr support beams witch is why they didnt go to 1 side or the other, only other explanation i could come up with, but possable.