Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Joint Operations
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Joint Operations Anything about the Joint Operations series of games.

Old 06-21-2004, 04:53 PM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Steve
i like the idea of the fonts/name chooser after the login
Old 06-21-2004, 05:22 PM
Supertex is offline Supertex

Send a message via AIM to Supertex
Quote:
Originally posted by Steve
irrelevant
you would'nt post that if you didnt want to offend tbh.
you want a new forum rule that says if you dont have perfect english you cannot post?? lol
You're right. My apologies. It's not him I'm pissed at.
Old 06-21-2004, 05:38 PM
Bravo-DW- is offline Bravo-DW-

Send a message via ICQ to Bravo-DW- Send a message via AIM to Bravo-DW- Send a message via Yahoo to Bravo-DW-
i use the bypass all the time...and i use a hexed name and tag...i do not cheat nor do i want to and as many of u know i started an anti-cheat administration so yes most cheaters use the bypass but do all? no and i think if it helps getting rid of cheaters eliminate the bypass im all for giving up some rights to an extent to eliminate cheaters and if they want to get rid of hexed names fine but only if they have a good reason and i do not know of any good reason yet
----------------------------------
AIM: Bravo DW
MSN: bravodw@hotmail.com
YIM: bravodw@yahoo.com
XFire: bravodw

-----------------------------------
DF2: Solo
DF:BHD: ¤ÐW¤
JO:TR: ¤ÐW¤
Old 06-22-2004, 02:19 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
i am sorry what i really understand it had to do with novaworld.com new site at lease thats what they said some time all go. it made it easier to lookup other players names to see their stats a plus it all so make it super easy to report on people who break the rules to nova. so in this way nova can monitor the servers on who play in them and handle members in their site (forum). think what got nova on the bandwagon with PB is the flaming wars in their forum about cheaters so in a way it push them to join-up with punkbuster. maybe that what it has to take to get them to let the hex name be using in the servers and member names.

the game log-in and novaworld.com are inter-lock you log-in both keep track of your stats and game time. i have Lw and have not play it over 90 days but i been playing BHD/TS a lot of and the DF: LW is still there to log-in only way i think this can be is the site is keeping track of my game log-in and saving my LW/TFD stats it has not been remove.

has for the bypass link if they do remove it i really think people will use the log-in and take better care of their account try not to get banned or remove. so log-in takes maybe 2-3min big deal i still go there and play it and have a good time its a game all should have fun.

best wishs to you all and have a great time playing the game what ever it be have a good time with game play.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 06-22-2004 at 02:32 AM.
Old 06-22-2004, 02:31 AM
EDGE is offline EDGE

Send a message via ICQ to EDGE Send a message via AIM to EDGE Send a message via Yahoo to EDGE
whats the point of changing back? It did a good job of being able to ban cheaters easily even tho they didn't catch too many. really, whats the point of even giving thought of changing it back?
Old 06-22-2004, 03:31 AM
HonkyTonkFX is offline HonkyTonkFX

well it seems that they are making some type of squad tag editor, i do not know anything about it, but it only allows the tags (seprated from your name) to be edited or
Old 06-22-2004, 11:18 AM
JonM is offline JonM

WE DON'T NEED HEXED NAMES! GOSH I'm GLad i can just be Elite-KsK-
Old 06-22-2004, 05:15 PM
Supertex is offline Supertex

Send a message via AIM to Supertex
Hell...we don't need JO...lol
Old 06-22-2004, 06:13 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Bravo-DW- Send a message via AIM to Bravo-DW- Send a message via Yahoo to Bravo-DW-
lol i get alot of frame lag in JO i need a new system

Old 06-22-2004, 06:20 PM
Chief ADFP

set your screen down a lower setting it may make it better 640x??? or 800x600 in game option area that is.
Old 06-22-2004, 06:21 PM

i have all settings on minimal and i have it on 800x600

Old 06-23-2004, 07:11 AM
bobsm8 is offline bobsm8

Send a message via ICQ to bobsm8
its either a crap comp or a crap conn then m8 hehe j/king...mines up fully and i dunna suffer

oh as for the hexing..i got mine hexed atm but its not something im fussed about enough to stop playing the game because i cant hex it...and ANYTHING that deters cheats etc is good and id put myself out a little just to have a cheat free game...the only people who wont like it or be put out by such a rule will be those that wont be able to use trainers/cheats etc...which will surely be a good thing wont it i see a few people suddenly being not quite as good as they used to be ..for 1 reason or another

Give 100% ......or Give Nothing

B.A.F

Last edited by bobsm8; 06-23-2004 at 07:18 AM.
Old 06-23-2004, 07:08 PM

lol my computer is crap and yes i totally agree i use the same reasoning

Old 06-24-2004, 11:38 PM
Creapy-AN- is offline Creapy-AN-

Send a message via ICQ to Creapy-AN- Send a message via AIM to Creapy-AN-
you know nova is being real pickey about this.
i mean we pretty much pay for their houses, the least they could do is let us bypass login and use hexed names i mean just because we skip login doesnt mean we cheat.
sure there are some people who think it is cool to cheat but that doesnt mean it is us if we dont want to play in a Nova-Stat-Server then why should we have to spen the extra 4minutes to login? not everyone likes to bump their stats up.
and why be like everyone else and use original letters its called "individuality"

no matter the game or the sercurity system in the game there will always be a person who will hack in and cheat.

P.S. Chief u seem to think your god dont you
Old 06-25-2004, 05:35 AM
bobsm8 is offline bobsm8

Send a message via ICQ to bobsm8
if this is novas attempt to stop cheats being able to play then it'll do for me however miffed ill be at no hexing..the less cheats the better..but i think its also their way of preventing warez geting used which is also good because it means to play online you need your own original version of the game..this will ensure that the game makers get the royalties they deserve and have worked for, i dont see any valid arguement for the log-in except the hexing of names which tbh imo half of the hexed names you struggle to read anyway..its a good attempt by nova and if thats what it takes then those that want to play will no doubt enjoy cheat free servers with decent players in, if you personally dislike all the rules they have imposed then DONT buy the game..im sure that nova will be sooo upset they'll think sod it and let the log-in and hexing be available just to get a little more cash..NOT..its how they insist online gaming in Jiont Ops is gonna be..live with it or dont play Joint Ops..easy decision really but ffs quit all the whinning cause nothings gonna change so theres no point..the final thing will be wether YOU will play the game or not..end of story..ill still be in the servers anyway so will others no doubt..those disgruntled or upset will have to decide for themselves..if ya not about then hey enjoy whatever else you can play if its cheat free or theres no log-in and hexed names..we'll all be happy then wont we..cool..nuff said i reckon

ps..isnt Chief a god then? omg thats news to me

Give 100% ......or Give Nothing

B.A.F
Old 06-25-2004, 08:25 AM
Chief ADFP

bobsm8
thanks i not the only one who think this.

some have said in the pass try the demo out if you don't like it don't buy the game, it don't feel right then don't waste your money on a game. buy a game play it as it come as is.

tell the truth i really not to crazy about JOps to much it. only the game play as for the gfx they really are good.

as for the setting they setup in it and the home page in the game (after one log-in) they are sweet as ever.

as for me being a god, nope but you know what thanks anyway but my health is not that great these days. i will fight a good fight and backup nova anyday of the week even you may not like them to much and try to make them do something that a game was made to be, if you don't like the "game" setup don't play the fool thing or buy it. get a game you do like to play and have fun on. its only a game so get use to it.

Last edited by Hellfighter; 06-25-2004 at 08:35 AM.