Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Computers > Tech Support

Tech Support Have a problem? Maybe we can help!

Old 12-14-2010, 08:35 PM
GTC231 is offline GTC231

BHD/TS get booted after like 5 sec of gameplay?

Hi all.

Recently I just bought BHD/TS and I like the game a lot. Before I had BHD and was playing online the majority of the time. When I bought BHD/TS again, (lost it first time), I wanted to play online. My problem is though, that when I join multiplayer, I get booted out of the game about 5-10 seconds after I join. The game is legit nothing is pirated. I joined Nova, etc. and everything is good to go, but I CANNOT SEEM TO PLAY!!! If you could help me out that would be great

Cheers, GTC.
Old 12-14-2010, 08:44 PM
GTC231 is offline GTC231

P.S. I also manually downloaded the new patch 1.5
Old 12-14-2010, 11:18 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
check your firewall setting stealth mod and anti-port scan disable if they are enable it will block some item with the game
i had my enable and it block me staying in the server i always got booted out fast like 2-5sec i out.

all so if you have a router check the setting
(i never had any trouble my self, but other have)

but the firewall setting could be it!

some servers maybe running some type of anti-cheater tool to as will, need it to be able to stay in the server, have it running, there like 2-3 types of these anti-cheater blocker some running in there server. player and host mostly if they do need to have it enable (actively running) to join in the server.

acp, cheatblocker....ect

last get the game updated use DF:BHD/ TS update to update the game with and not DF:BHD one
link: http://www.novahq.net/?show=utilitie...et_file&id=211
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 12-14-2010, 11:29 PM
Guest001 is offline Guest001

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTC231 View Post
Hi all.

Recently I just bought BHD/TS and I like the game a lot. Before I had BHD and was playing online the majority of the time. When I bought BHD/TS again, (lost it first time), I wanted to play online. My problem is though, that when I join multiplayer, I get booted out of the game about 5-10 seconds after I join. The game is legit nothing is pirated. I joined Nova, etc. and everything is good to go, but I CANNOT SEEM TO PLAY!!! If you could help me out that would be great

Cheers, GTC.
Ping is paramount. Broadband is better than a WiFi connection and is punkbuster A and B enabled?
I think some servers boot you if not. Game Map has to be DFBHD/TS specific as well I recon.
Old 12-15-2010, 12:23 AM
ShadowZ is offline ShadowZ
Chick Magnet(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTC231 View Post
Hi all.

Cheers, GTC.
There should be some sort of error screen the very instant you booted back to the menu.

Could you please tell us what the error message says?
Old 12-15-2010, 12:31 AM
Chief ADFP

try to use df favorite DF:BHD-TS to connect with other online through using DFfavorite

i not 100% on that i gave up on the NL game's long time back now

link: http://dffavs.dfbarracks.net/index.php?pageid=5

but i seem to remember they ended it after DFLW came out do to way Delta Force black hawk was coded they could not do anything with it anymore

but ACP or cheatSense for DF:BHD its been use in these game now and some servers maybe using it as will! if a sever is using it then player must have it active/ enable to join in that server
download page: http://lifeofajackass.com/downloads/

keep inmind using any 3rd party software and you log-in a novaworld stats server may get you banned. if they have stats server still running for this game that is.

Last edited by Hellfighter; 12-15-2010 at 12:47 AM.
Old 12-15-2010, 04:12 PM
GTC231 is offline GTC231

No error screen

sorry for late reply had school. And no there is no error screen. When I get kicked out I automatically go back to Novaworld multiplayer main menu. And i had my firewall disabled. And tbh not sure what punkbuster is so no I dont have it enabled.
Old 12-15-2010, 04:43 PM
Chief ADFP

punkbuster is for JOTR & JOTR-E (anyways Novalogic, inc drop their service) has no then to do with DF:BHD/TS

ACP/ cheatSense handles DF: BHD-TS now days to block cheaters, server (host using it) player's have to active to join server if not they get kickout real fast.

you using a highspeed connection like cable/ DSL check your router/firewall setting to let DF:BHD-TS Connect fully and no anti-port scan or stealth mod is enable they must be disable. if you don't know how to change the setting then ask some one near you to help you out.

laptop/ tower wireless connection through a cellphone internet service! i have no clue on that.
wireless to a router with in a home check the setting on the wireless router.

*for get about punkbuster (evenbalance software service)
1.) was a paid service that novalogic, inc drop
2.) it was being support for JOTR & JOTR-E
3.) a hacker crack it for DF:X but it not supported and a warning gone out about the this item not to use it or tobe trusted at all.

if you get a blank screen no public server (host listed) they taken it offline for service (novaworld) they are changing things over their end. upgrades
all so the bypass option been remove from most of Novalogic games the game as will.

Last edited by Hellfighter; 12-15-2010 at 04:53 PM.
Old 12-15-2010, 04:43 PM
GTC231 is offline GTC231

Ok look new problem. I uninstalled BHDTS and have BHD installed still. When I went to join multiplayer to see if I fixed my problem, I got a error message saying: "Cannot find or parse STARTUP.HTM"
Old 12-15-2010, 05:17 PM
SilentTrigger is offline SilentTrigger
-1PARA-

Reinstall BHD

My photography website

Old 12-15-2010, 05:23 PM
Chief ADFP

check the disc see if it bad or has any crack or marks on it.

*un-install the game then delete the game folder totally!
*save any game files and maps you added to the game. and if you have mods for it save them too.

bad install is all, after you done all the things above then re-install the game and update date it.
update link: http://www.novahq.net/?show=utilitie...et_file&id=211

play the game after it starts up look for update option in it to update it fully encase there a newer update to install online with novaworld service
Old 12-16-2010, 02:59 AM
Guest001 is offline Guest001

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obraino View Post
punkbuster is for JOTR & JOTR-E (anyways Novalogic, inc drop their service) has no then to do with DF:BHD/TS

ACP/ cheatSense handles DF: BHD-TS now days to block cheaters, server (host using it) player's have to active to join server if not they get kickout real fast.

you using a highspeed connection like cable/ DSL check your router/firewall setting to let DF:BHD-TS Connect fully and no anti-port scan or stealth mod is enable they must be disable. if you don't know how to change the setting then ask some one near you to help you out.

laptop/ tower wireless connection through a cellphone internet service! i have no clue on that.
wireless to a router with in a home check the setting on the wireless router.

*for get about punkbuster (evenbalance software service)
1.) was a paid service that novalogic, inc drop
2.) it was being support for JOTR & JOTR-E
3.) a hacker crack it for DF:X but it not supported and a warning gone out about the this item not to use it or tobe trusted at all.

if you get a blank screen no public server (host listed) they taken it offline for service (novaworld) they are changing things over their end. upgrades
all so the bypass option been remove from most of Novalogic games the game as will.
Steam via Bigpond Broadband (10 Megabits per second, converse to Megabytes per second) bandwidth handles a lot of my games including DFX2. Australia is a bit behind.
Steam games commonly use punkbuster here, perhaps that is a reason for some unfathomable conflicts?
Old 12-16-2010, 04:20 AM
Chief ADFP

Quote:
Originally Posted by stompem View Post
Steam via Bigpond Broadband (10 Megabits per second, converse to Megabytes per second) bandwidth handles a lot of my games including DFX2. Australia is a bit behind.
Steam games commonly use punkbuster here
, perhaps that is a reason for some unfathomable conflicts?

when did novalogic, started to use Evenbalance again for their service? last i heard they drop them totally and not paying anything to them at all, unless steam is paying for evenbalance software service to support the games?

thats a new one on me

way i see it they don't have anything to do with any novalogic, inc games at all.

steam games listing unknown to me? but there no novalogic, inc games listed at all there in evenbalance (punkbuster) listing

check out the listing link: http://www.evenbalance.com/

i can say 100% delta force serials not even on their listing or JOTR serials

i have no clue what you been drink? but get the good hard ball drinks down you before it to late m8t
==========
beside this thread is about GTC231 game (BHD/TS) staying in the server and evenbalance punkbuster software never had anything to do with this game at all.

Last edited by Hellfighter; 12-16-2010 at 04:38 AM.