Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2008, 07:25 PM
Mauser 98K is offline Mauser 98K

homeland security? WTF?

so i was on my way to school today at around 8:45 going east from parish alabama to cordova alabama.

next thing i knew i was surounded by 3 police cars and 1 total black unmarked 2008 dodge charger.

i was like wtf, they pull me over and acting all bad asked me to produce id, your papers please comrade.

i produced my id and other info, they didnt seam to like me having it on had at the ready, but who cares what they like.

as i was puting my license back into my wallet, he knoticed i had a consealed carry permit, then he holds me longer asking questions about it and wondering if i had a gun on me at the moment, i told him yes i do, (i always got one in my car, i park off campus so it dont matter).

he keeps asking me was i scared to go out without one i told him no, i keep it for the idiots who would screw with me, he didnt like that answer, i ask him for his id being he didnt even have a badge on, he got all upset and asked me wether i should be ticketed or not being i wasnt wering a seatbelt, i had my dam seatbelt on.

i was parked in the highway, in nuteral and e-brake was engaged, and i had to take off seatbelt to get to my wallet in my right back pocket, but after i got it out i imediatly put it back on, and he watched me do it.

he tried to make it a federal case and got all frustrated, i guess because he couldnt get me on anything, and i guess all the BS was to get me to do something so they could get me, probably taser me or shoot me.

but they let me go after about 15min, and i drove past the black charger and the guy that was in it was wering a homeland security patch.

im like what freking athority do they have pulling people over for o reason other than to try to prove they are idiots?

they think they can intimidate me,,this just streingthens my resolve.
Old 09-23-2008, 07:51 PM
atholon is offline atholon
"ath-hole"

Send a message via MSN to atholon
They were trying to catch you for your underground weapons market. Suckers.
Old 09-23-2008, 08:00 PM
DevilDog#1 is offline DevilDog#1

Get used to it bud. They already know everything about you.

Quote:
If I don't do that doesn't mean I can't - DD#1
Old 09-23-2008, 08:34 PM
ShArP is offline ShArP

Send a message via ICQ to ShArP Send a message via AIM to ShArP Send a message via MSN to ShArP
they are watching you now

Old 09-23-2008, 08:57 PM
VooDoo- is offline VooDoo-

The first thing I do when I get pulled over .. ( which was only been like three times, each for crap) is ask them why they pulled me over. That's always the first thing out of my mouth, before even the asshole cop has anything to say. That way they can't add any bull****, like how I've seen it happen to friends of mine. After that we get business done and I'm on my merry way ... I always try to end the whole encounter in an assertive kind of way, just, for the same reason, the cop can't bull**** me.

If what you said was true, I'd do the same next time.

*Tin of Gas if you read this, don't take offense, I don't know cops are in Europe, but over here they are the scum of the Earth.
Old 09-23-2008, 08:59 PM
"ath-hole"

Here they are just lazy. But they are good people. I am lucky because SLCO's cops are pretty good. We live like 5 minutes from their station
Old 09-23-2008, 09:42 PM
Mstenger404 is offline Mstenger404

Send a message via MSN to Mstenger404
I told ya, maus. you shoulda listened

Intel Q9300 Quad~2.5Ghz
PALIT GTX570
ASUS GTX280 Dedicated PhysX
WD Velociraptor 300GB 10k RPM
WD Caviar Black 1TB 7,200 RPM
4GB Patriot DDR3 1333mhz
Intel BOXDX48BT2 X48
Corsair 1000Watt Modular PSU
Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
ASUS VG238H 23" 120Hz 3D-Ready
Old 09-23-2008, 10:57 PM
VooDoo- is offline VooDoo-

cops here ... when I say scum of the Earth .. I mean it ...

i have countless stories regarding cops .. and none are positive .. not even slightly. protect and serve my ass .. they can rot in hell.

firemen on the other hand kick ass .. i like them .. they actually help the public .. cops just screw the public.
Old 09-23-2008, 11:42 PM
Chrispy is offline Chrispy

Send a message via MSN to Chrispy Send a message via Yahoo to Chrispy
Quote:
Originally posted by VooDoo-
cops here ... when I say scum of the Earth .. I mean it ...

i have countless stories regarding cops .. and none are positive .. not even slightly. protect and serve my ass .. they can rot in hell.

firemen on the other hand kick ass .. i like them .. they actually help the public .. cops just screw the public.
Do firemen get paid in the states? Here they don't - it's all volunteer.

@ Mauser, that sucks to hear. They've been reading all your posts on NHQ.
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black
Old 09-24-2008, 12:46 AM
"ath-hole"

Some do and some don`t chris...depends on the city.
Old 09-24-2008, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Chrispy
They've been reading all your posts on NHQ.
lol, probably.

i also downloaded the equipping for the new world order series off of you tube the day b4.

i guess they got me flagged as a domestic terrorist, i tell them one thing, if they had tried some stupid ****, i had a CZ-52 in the passenger seat, under my jacket not even 2ft away with 10rnds discarding sabbot, 4140 .223 slugs at 2500fps that would have went thru the vest and tramua plates, also got 5 extra clips for it.

thats the only reason i got this pistol, is so i can penetrate vest, so it levels the playing field.

thats one thing i will not tolerate, is police state bull****.

i probably would have suceded too, they wernt watching me half the time and the guy who was being an ass turned his back more than once.

and the police are state sponsored dial a prayer, they are never around to help, but when you help yourself they come and punish you, the same crap they try to instil into your mind when going to school, if some1 attack you, ya fight back, you got to aternative school too.

its all about teaching you that your a slave, and slaves dont fight back, it to get you so scared of fighting back that you will allow them to walk all over you and your family.

Last edited by Mauser 98K; 09-24-2008 at 09:42 AM.
Old 09-24-2008, 12:15 PM
-Tigger- is offline -Tigger-
BB

wot? the government is after u again? my goodness i guess those guys running about the forest have now came after u id run away now before u r forced 2...like Will Smith in Enemy of the State

if u didnt detect the sarcasim above, i dont know what to say.
Old 09-24-2008, 01:25 PM

A bit off-topic but speaking about cops it's funny how in some movies they always seem so useless. Let's see, every time after the bad guy dies, the cops arrive after because they were too late, LOL.

Or a woman ringing up the police station in a horror movie, and the cops say everything's going to be fine...
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black
Old 09-24-2008, 02:54 PM

lol BB, i feel like an enemy of the state.

and chrispy, thats bout how it really is here, ya callem and it dont matter if they 3 blocks away, it still takem 20min to get to ya.

when i was working at sons supermarket in parish alabama, we got a police station not 100yrds from the building, when a guy came in and started being an ass, the people in office called them, it took them almost 30min to get there.

but check this.

if you call them and tell them that some1 is breaking into your house it will takem a while to get there, 10-20min from 3miles away, but if you tellem that your getting you gun and gona take care of them, they will get all excited and be there in 5min, ive seen this many of times.

all they are is mostly a cleanup crew for what has happened, because while your waiting on them to show whatever is going to happen is going to happen.
Old 09-24-2008, 10:52 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Mauser 98K
sorry i told HLS SQ about you , your on their watch list now lol

will that's what you get speaking out so much you tin to stand out more then other!

your on their hot list

they have your phone tap and a car is down the street watching your every move inside they can see through them walls now day with them special goggles on too

inversion goggles (ZZ-70P) on day or night use, only the feds/HLS have them now days new items.

j/k
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 09-24-2008 at 11:04 PM.
Old 09-24-2008, 11:07 PM

lol, i got aluminum siding and the insulation has the foil backing and also got a tin roof, it prevents penetration of the thermal units.
Old 09-25-2008, 03:42 AM
peregrine falcon is offline peregrine falcon

you must be a terrorist then because the gestapo Ahh I mean homeland security never gets it wrong.
Old 09-25-2008, 05:16 PM

lol, they are like the gestapo in many ways, might be worse or just a little more sneaky.
Old 09-25-2008, 07:57 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Home Land Security is more like the MOB

they love to spend money! Spend Spend Spend to waste money totally.

they love to lie they going to take care of people.

they love to say they are making the USA more secure, but we know that's totally lie, to make people think they doing something for us all.

they love to say we are going to help people who are in need! only they got it backwards.......they think if there is something not right about a person!! they get them for anything and its jail time 2-5yrs with a court date. they don't care about people say at all, they have a paycheck so why would they care what people say! it's not like we can lay them off or fire them from their jobs!

they love to get down right dirty as the next mob boss does! sex, party, and live like a fat cat on the hog! you can bet their paycheck is like 150.000.00 a year or more, they see all of the USA east coast to west coast! do it cost them anything? nope freebie. they can say it job related

home land security is a joke any one can work for them!

you can't beat them, but you can join up HLS and live like a fat cat lol
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 09-25-2008 at 08:26 PM.
Old 09-25-2008, 10:48 PM

Don't lie William - you were the officer that pulled Mauser over. You knew he'd post something like this.
Closed Thread