Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Gaming Talk

Gaming Talk Post all your game related stuff here. This includes PC, Console, Handhelds etc.

Old 02-15-2011, 10:30 AM
.Simon. is offline .Simon.

Minecraft

http://www.minecraft.net/

Anyone play?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve View Post
next person to post half naked gets banned
Old 02-15-2011, 08:23 PM
Mstenger404 is offline Mstenger404

Send a message via MSN to Mstenger404
Only to destroy little kids' creations. Trying to do it without getting caught is half the fun.

Intel Q9300 Quad~2.5Ghz
PALIT GTX570
ASUS GTX280 Dedicated PhysX
WD Velociraptor 300GB 10k RPM
WD Caviar Black 1TB 7,200 RPM
4GB Patriot DDR3 1333mhz
Intel BOXDX48BT2 X48
Corsair 1000Watt Modular PSU
Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
ASUS VG238H 23" 120Hz 3D-Ready
Old 02-16-2011, 09:50 AM
IcIshoot is offline IcIshoot

Send a message via AIM to IcIshoot Send a message via MSN to IcIshoot Send a message via Yahoo to IcIshoot
I kind of play - played it for about a month. Purchased it back when it was around $10 - thus get free updates for life.

Friend of mine runs the server I play on, we stopped playing when hey0 announced that he would stop working on his mods with the next up date.

We have grown to depend on those mods so we kind of layed off until the knew plugin system took effect.

We mainly played it in sandbox mode - turned off the day/night cycle, never had the mobs and of course admin powers so that we could focus on the digging, building and experimenting with out having to take time to craft every thing we wanted.

Though some times after various resets of the world, we would start off with a diamond shovel/axe and pick axe and then from there on gather and craft every thing we needed for the fun of it.

Its a great game - would like to see the people to be less blocky then they are now though lol
Old 02-16-2011, 10:35 AM
.Simon. is offline .Simon.

Yeah my friend has a private server we use in a kind of sandbox mode too. Haven't found a way to turn off the day/night cycle in the beta version though.

Had a pretty good session yesterday actually. We had a 10x10 plot, 20 spaces high and had to build some kind of puzzle to hide a chest containing an item, and we had to try and get into each others chests. Was pretty good fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve View Post
next person to post half naked gets banned
Old 02-16-2011, 03:38 PM
RedrumSalad is offline RedrumSalad
"dalasmurdeR"

currently i occasionally play on my mas computer and if im lucky my friends computer. my friend gave me and our lil group of friends his account password so we can play without paying. i plan on buying it tho after i get my computer fixed of all the problems that plague it. then ill have my own account. last time i was at my friends house, i played minecraft for maybe hours straight. its so addicting yet so simple. i had a blister on my hand where it kept rubbing the desk from the mouse moving i played it so long. rly fun

Some say that the best weapon is the one you never have to fire, well I say the best weapon is the one you only have to fire once, thats how i do it, thats how America does it, and it's worked out pretty well so far.

"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his" - General George S. Patton

"Heroes are remembered, but legends never die" - The Sandlot

Whatever doesn't kill you hurts like a bitch.

R.I.P Murphy
September 10, 1995 - April 21, 2010