Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 12-30-2005, 04:07 PM
ALACRAN is offline ALACRAN

Need Help Pls.

Just installed full version of DFX, I dont know how to get into any ops, except on singleplayer, when I log in game, all see is section inside multiplayer to host. Is there anyway to join any other going op. as in the DEMO Version, in which I have several servers to pick up.
Maybe I screw up installation or should I have to do something else..at this very moment I am dnlg. the DEMO again in order to play, even limitedas version allows.
Any help will be more than appreciated, tks and Happy New Year.
Old 12-30-2005, 06:34 PM
Scorpion101 is offline Scorpion101

You need to make sure the game is updated. Use the update option.
You also need to have te disk in the CD rom to allow the game to play. Also, make sure the 'Play on' is set to multiplayer, not Lan.

Scorp.

Team work is essential, as it gives the enemy someone else to shoot at!
Old 12-30-2005, 06:54 PM
Sal UK is offline Sal UK

Send a message via ICQ to Sal UK
Quote:
Originally posted by Scorpion101
You need to make sure the game is updated. Use the update option.
You also need to have te disk in the CD rom to allow the game to play. Also, make sure the 'Play on' is set to multiplayer, not Lan.

Scorp.
Just to Point out from Scorps post, Nova done away with having the CD in the CDRom to play.
They went for the login Protection instead of the cd checks of previous Games.

Make sure you have registred your dfx as you need to Register with your CD-Key or you will not be able to play in Multiplayer mode.
Old 12-30-2005, 09:06 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
download DF: Xtreme Demo; don't need the Cd in the tray at all, same for JOTR and JOTR-E ether.

the retail version no longer need the cd to play the game any more at all. newer games that novalogic, inc is making move away forcing all to use the Cd-in the tray.

its a Demo there is no Cd for it to start with, start the game up or go into the Demo folder were it instill see if there a update.exe in it if so? open it up and let it connect to the internet to get new updated files.

update file maybe around 30-35mb for the demo i don't know but it should be there for the game to download as will too.

the DF: Xtreme Demo is limited to see if you like it and if it workout ok for your system.
Quote:
Originally posted by ALACRAN
Just installed full version of DFX, I dont know how to get into any ops, except on singleplayer, when I log in game, all see is section inside multiplayer to host. Is there anyway to join any other going op. as in the DEMO Version, in which I have several servers to pick up.

Maybe I screw up installation or should I have to do something else..at this very moment I am dnlg. the DEMO again in order to play, even limitedas version allows.
Any help will be more than appreciated, tks and Happy New Year.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 12-31-2005, 01:15 PM
ALACRAN is offline ALACRAN

Happy New Year 2 all..tks. 4 the advise..also I downloaded latest version of .Net Framework and SDK from Windows and my update came down ok and opened up without the "nice"warning of Runtime error and you name it lol...So if any 1 you knows or ask 4 help on that issue, let him try the way I tried and might work as well...
Some time ago I visited a web page containing the many Dnlds. of DFX and it had the patches 4 using all weapons in ops, I recall its pages colors are highlighted by brown motiffs, pls need that adss. 4 the patches Tks.