Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Gaming Talk

Gaming Talk Post all your game related stuff here. This includes PC, Console, Handhelds etc.

Old 12-25-2003, 12:04 AM
AmericanSniper is offline AmericanSniper

Send a message via ICQ to AmericanSniper Send a message via AIM to AmericanSniper
13th MARINE EXPEDITIONARY UNIT Recruiting

13th MEU Website

The 13th MEU is now up and running. Our website is still under construction but will be up and running soon. We are a relatively new sqaud made up of current or ex military. We accept no one under the age of 21. If you are interested leave me a personal message on here or contact me on AIM (redtitan50). We request that if you want to join you either have a mic or make an effort to purchase one shortly after joining. To get My ICQ send me a personnal message or reply to this post