Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 01-25-2012, 04:02 PM
ArcticWolf is offline ArcticWolf
DFLW Map Maker

Important The Return of DLFW Hard Core Co-ops....

Hey howdy...

I know it's been forever since I last posted here at Nova and I figured it's about time I got off my ass and started again.

First thing I'm going to do is to post a link to a single zip file containing 2 hard core co-ops that I DID NOT make!

It's been so many years now that I have forgotten the author's name but I still have his maps, he's only got 2 and as long as you play them by HIS rules they will prove to be a bit more challenging than mine ever were. He's the guy that taught me how to make hard core co-ops.

The 2 maps are named "Elite of Elite" and "The Hill"

These maps were designed to be played at night, NO friendly tags on, no enemy on radar, no machine guns, only Barrat 50 cals - it's the only safe way to get to where the hostages are!

EOE you have to kill the enemy and get the hostages - once they come to you they will make their own way back to safety - but if you kill one or one dies, you lose. In the second part I believe it's where you have to go to a far off ridge top and take out the enemy.

The Hill is a bit harder, there's a HUGE fortress where you have to get inside and capture some leader - the problem in this map is that once captured he doesn't always follow you but gets stuck instead - if you at least capture him then it's a win - if he dies you lose.

When I started making my maps I followed his rules and made similar ones for my maps for them to be played for the most enjoyment - realism and if you want to try to play RAMBO in my maps, feel free and go ahead - you'll only get your ass handed back to you over and over again, I made them this way because I became sick and tired of seeing loser wanna be Rambo's bunny hopping all over hell and back thinking they own the damn map - it doesn't work like that in mine, and I believe you'd have the same type of problem if you did it in his.

Elite of Elite Maps Zip File

There's only 2 maps, no mis files, please respect the author and don't go and upload them someplace else saying you made them.

It's been about 10 or 11 yrs since I've played these so if I messed up in the descriptions of what each map is, I'm sorry

Old 02-04-2012, 09:06 AM
Trooper is offline Trooper

glad to hear u went ahead with this , its kensta by the way dude , i will be hosting these once i have fixed my cpu
Old 02-04-2012, 11:45 AM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

Any chance you'd upload these to NovaHQ?

04' Dodge SRT-4, Mopar Stage 3, 406whp/436wtq
Old 02-04-2012, 09:26 PM
Trooper is offline Trooper

also any new ones on the horizon? as u know the coop servers r popular than ever on lw