Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 12-31-2005, 05:21 PM
ALACRAN is offline ALACRAN

2 Survive

I finally have my game going...ufff!! But...yea...I do hate that "but"....I need an extra favor...my weapons are limited in any op I play regular rifles...no mini mg. no stinger, no anti tank mine,no AK, or mortars etc.. On my demo version I downloaded from some place..which now I dont remember..a patch or some sort of files that allowed me to have full load of weapons available.....Now?..is there some one who can help..pls.., giving me the hint of where to go and download this file (s)
Tks.
Old 01-28-2006, 12:47 AM
.DareDevil. is offline .DareDevil.

Send a message via ICQ to .DareDevil. Send a message via AIM to .DareDevil. Send a message via Yahoo to .DareDevil.
Ok if you mean full load as in all weapons on one specialty then you must of been using a cheat/trainer which is wrong and not allowed.Sorry if i misudnerstood you if i did, but thats what it sounds like your saying.

<=CP=> Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com/camouflagedp

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP
209.190.31.155:5001

Free Teamspeak Server
http://www.going-live.com/vb/index.php?

Old 01-28-2006, 08:27 AM

REPLY TO VISOR ON ""2 SURVIVE

VISOR: Under any circunstances I would use a cheat/trick or any illegal patch to improve my skills or record
in this or any endeavor of life...First, at my 67 years of age I still like to go straightfoward as possible.
Let me explain my comment and question:
When I downloaded my DEMO version of DFX, I did it from a page with a sort of name www. your daddy or something that sounded like. OK, it was whos daddy, or so, etc.. They had several updates options , when I updated, in their page they had several choices of updates, and I remember well that they had all sort of maps, squads, it even looked as an a Novalogic official sponsor, because they sponsor all Novas games in it.
There was where I obtained the mortars, stingers and several other weapons, as a matter of fact I played with my DEMO in public ops as well as NOVAs and every1 had same weapons, so its natural 4 me to figure they were ok to have.
Luckly I have my regular DFX version and play no more the DEMO, so I dont have to worry about them any more, just have to worry about some guys that in some ops. are able to jump over fences and walls like Spiderman. If in real life, those jumpers will be breaking the 40 feet range in each jump they do. lol
Old 01-28-2006, 09:57 AM

Send a message via ICQ to .DareDevil. Send a message via AIM to .DareDevil. Send a message via Yahoo to .DareDevil.
Yes i know WYD Squad real well and i never said you cheated!I said i misunderstoof you basically and i still dont get it.

I think i get what your saying now!You downloaded the All Weapons DFX Demo MOD where you get all weapons.If thats what you mean you did not tell me you were using the MOD made by Pilot for All Weapons.I have not ever used Pilots MODs but i know there good.

If you are experiencing issues with the MODs they run try asking one of the WYD's because Pilot WYD quit making mods im not sure if he is alive or what because they never spoke of him.

Also another guy posting here by the name of Hansoon made a thread where he re-created the All Weapons Mod so go talk to him cause SOB gave him control over the MOD since Pilot stopped.

Go to this thread
http://www.novahq.net/forum/showthre...5&goto=newpost

and his site is http://df.hansoon.de/modules/news/

<=CP=> Forums

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP

Free Teamspeak Server

Last edited by .DareDevil.; 01-28-2006 at 10:04 AM.
Old 01-28-2006, 10:25 AM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Steve
http://www.wyd-hq.com/nuke/modules.p...download&cid=3
Old 01-28-2006, 10:38 AM

Yea Steve but its not latest version cause Pilot quit making the mod months back like and Hanson took over and remade it so he might experience a problem with not many players.Better off trying Hansoons remake of it.

<=CP=> Forums

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP

Free Teamspeak Server

Old 01-29-2006, 06:24 AM
Hansoon is offline Hansoon

Send a message via ICQ to Hansoon
Thx, Visor:-)
OZBG is running a 24/7 Mod-Server.
Old 01-29-2006, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Visor*CP*/visor_dflw
Yea Steve but its not latest version cause Pilot quit making the mod months back like and Hanson took over and remade it so he might experience a problem with not many players.Better off trying Hansoons remake of it.
My question is this simple:
Will any one using the MODS u are talking about will be "punted"by Nova, or worst, banned 4 using them...I am sure that if some1 asks Nova to have all this creativity be part of their game, and agree to donate it as an improvement to the game, I am sure they will agree to make it available to all, anyhow it will benefit them with a more amene game and equal to all....
Who knows if even will reward u 4 such improvements on game, as long all get the üpdates'...otherwise, where the mods details and program come from?.....
Old 01-29-2006, 02:49 PM

Lets just say if you want my support Hansoon, you better hope Pilots name is in credits of all his mods somewhere showing you re-created it.Thats all i ask!

<=CP=> Forums

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP

Free Teamspeak Server