Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 08-27-2003, 01:40 PM
RHA600 is offline RHA600

Send a message via AIM to RHA600
RollEyes stat padding

What do you guys think about all the excitment over stat padding? I mean personally I couldn't care less if someone pads their stats or not. I doesn't cost me anything and it doesn't give them an advantage. So who the F cares? I've seen PFC that kick azz and GOA that couldn't hit the ground if they fell...

Just wanted to get some other opinions and see what you all thought.
Old 08-27-2003, 07:46 PM
d3reddragon is offline d3reddragon

Send a message via AIM to d3reddragon Send a message via Yahoo to d3reddragon
stat padding I dont care really...Cause none of the good players play nova games....I know I dont its just to boring owning n00b's..Plus the only way to stat pad is if everyone is in on it...And That usally doesnt happen
Old 08-28-2003, 07:40 AM
RHA600 is offline RHA600

eh. it happens in the morning. There are always some euros left that are just doing free flags or something. It's funny to shoot in the air and see everyone panic. HAHA

As for the good players... I don't know...I've seen some pretty crappy players in the non stat games. in fact usually when I go into one of those it's easy to kick azz.
Old 08-28-2003, 03:28 PM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Steve
i think stat padding is pretty lame, i mean there isn't any point at all in doing it.

"look at my stats, that rok"
"but u weren't playing against anyone"

:/

i wouldn't go out of my way to abuse someone for doing it though lol. that's their choice.

stick with public games
Old 08-28-2003, 04:31 PM
teej is offline teej

Send a message via ICQ to teej Send a message via AIM to teej Send a message via Yahoo to teej
ok personally i dont see the point of stat padding

Quote:
Originally posted by Scott
ok, now that we are all a little dumber for reading that, back to how much IE is better than any other browser
Old 08-29-2003, 11:40 AM
RHA600 is offline RHA600

I totally agree I don't see the point in it either. But then I don't understand the losers that cheat either. I mean what is the fun in killing people that can't see you or can't hit you. I just think it's funny how Nova seems to have made a big thing of it saying that you will be banned and all.
Old 08-29-2003, 02:14 PM

Cheaters Are lame...

"Cause none of the good players play nova games"

"As for the good players... I don't know...I've seen some pretty crappy players in the non stat games. in fact usually when I go into one of those it's easy to kick azz."

Thats what I was saying lol....
Old 08-29-2003, 08:48 PM
RéñègåÐë is offline RéñègåÐë

Send a message via ICQ to RéñègåÐë
RollEyes i dont...

i dont even know how to pad stats and i really dont care and personally i never want to know
Old 08-29-2003, 08:49 PM
RéñègåÐë is offline RéñègåÐë

Send a message via ICQ to RéñègåÐë
eek bye the way

btw i really like your sig Stevie it rocks man.......
Old 08-31-2003, 01:03 PM

You guys played in any of those new nova server's that you have to have lvl 11 to get into...LOL

I had A guy in one of them try stat paddin he told me he was from nova and he was going to ban me...LMAO the hole 9 yards over getting a couple free points...
Old 09-03-2003, 12:34 PM
USrecon is offline USrecon

Send a message via AIM to USrecon
Biggrin killing those that can't see or shoot

Quote:
Originally posted by RHA600
I totally agree I don't see the point in it either. But then I don't understand the losers that cheat either. I mean what is the fun in killing people that can't see you or can't hit you. I just think it's funny how Nova seems to have made a big thing of it saying that you will be banned and all.
When i play i'm a sniper. I usually get about 800+ yards out of the main combat zone. I shoot plenty of people that can't see me or hit me. but i don't cheat so i suppose it's all good
Old 09-03-2003, 01:16 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
NL & NW New rule not listed "Stat Padding"
Novalogic Inc.
support@novalogic.com
Please quote all previous correspondence
-------Stat Padding things not to do as follows below-----------

Stat Padding - Performing operations within the game that ignore and/or bypass the rules and/or spirit of the game, yielding in an increase in your persistent online player statistics. Stat Padding can involve [but is not limited to] Co-oping, Lagging, and Glitching. Stat Padding within NovaWorld stat games is strictly prohibited.

Co-oping - Ignoring the rules of game by working with, or cooperating with, the enemy player or team. Co-oping usually done to yield in mutual advancement of experience points for each player on each team. An example of Co-oping might be having you and a team mate go off to the end of the game map along with an enemy team mate. The enemy then proceeds to shoot your player, then your teammate would heal you [with a med kit] then the cycle is repeated. This would yield in the enemy getting a high shoot/kill/accuracy rate while the teammate would get high medic points. The same situation could work with flag carriers. Co-oping within NovaWorld stat games is strictly prohibited.

Lagging - Intentionally causing game lag by any means, including [but not limited to] external utilities, modifying the game itself, tampering with the network operation by delaying or losing network packets, by overloading the system by launching many particle weapons [such as smoke grenades, bombs, or satchels] within close proximity of themselves, or by initiating a cascade effect that can predictably yield in slower game frame rates on other players machines or increases the time intervals between updates on objects or events in the game [such as your true location, etc]. Lagging within NovaWorld stat games is strictly prohibited.

Glitching - To coerce your player into warping, jumping, bouncing, crawling, swimming, flying, or falling into a new place that would otherwise be not accessible to you or take a longer time by another course, by going to a specific location or locations in a mission, placing down objects, firing specific weapons, and/or any combination of these. An example of this would be to go into a room with a low ceiling, like an armory, and do a cartwheel. Your players foot would collide with the ceiling causing the player to warp to the top of the armory. Glitching within NovaWorld stat games is strictly prohibited.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 09-06-2003, 05:24 PM
MattUSMC67 is offline MattUSMC67

I'll tell u all how stat padding came about. CTD squad caught *GFR* squad going out 1000m in TKOTH bushwacked to kill and then med. I think there were 3 of them. One guy on one team would kill there friend on the other team and then there other friend would med him. This guy got 250 kills that way. CTD took a bunch of screens and sent them to Nova. After this came the Nova stat padding message.

Maverick@WAR is a huge stat padder in this game. Its all he does. Its obvious, he has played for around 63,000 mins and so has the guy in 2nd place yet Maverick has twice as much experience points. This guy should be banned.

Last edited by MattUSMC67; 09-08-2003 at 03:24 AM.
Old 09-06-2003, 05:45 PM
Chief ADFP

Quote:
Originally posted by MattUSMC67

****** is a huge stat padder in this game. Its all he does. Its obvious, he has played for around 63,000 mins and so has the guy in 2nd place yet ****** has twice as much experience points. This guy should be banned.
Bad move guy

DF: Hq Rules states:
If you are here to complain about cheaters and the likings, then go to another forum, we don't want to hear about it! We don't want threads about who you saw cheating. Suggestions on how to stop cheats are ok.

Thread is about stats padding not about "name calling" cheaters. so be nice, we don't care who is it.

you can talk about programs to use like DF: cheat blocker's,DF-Vote, thread subject's, Suggestions, cheater reports but leave the names calling out of it.

hell i got a big time list of Cheater's, stat padding name, i reported on. i don't list their name's up to the world to see its not needed.

Add-in:
Flame wars are not welcome here. If you are here to flame people then you should leave now. We do not tolerate this and will only be warned once. We do not consider an 'intence' dicussion on a matter flame unless it shifts to peer to peer flame. If we think a thead or post will turn into flame, it will be closed or removed.

try to start a flaming other members not welcome

Last edited by Hellfighter; 09-06-2003 at 10:32 PM.
Old 09-06-2003, 07:51 PM
blueprint is offline blueprint

Send a message via ICQ to blueprint Send a message via AIM to blueprint
Cheif- He called him a stat paadder not a cheater. Oh yeah and blocking the guys name outta your post won't stop people from looking just above and finding out whjo it is
Old 09-07-2003, 05:44 AM
MAVERICK@WAR© is offline MAVERICK@WAR©

bla bla bla

@MattUSMC67
you do know im statpadder, you must be a offical-Novainstructor.

i like the n.o.s call my padder, is it my problem when u dont have time for play? nope isnt.

i dont remeber with you to played.

whan end it this bulls... over me, always whinner, flammer call me is.

why dont play tetris? one word say alls: envy

ps: 1.when you dont play teammatch, you cant get exppoints.
2. when your team lost, than you dont get points
3. watch my teamwins (you have 1702 team wins, i have 4951 )

i have only in CTf more points as you together in all games (208,806points), your problem is you play to often a kind of game (TKOTH), i play all

your gametime together is 45000min, (40000) in TKOTH, no wonder you dont have more points

1 little example TKOTH: you have in TKOTH 40,298min playtime and only 171,396exppoints.
APG-Peter had 31,549min playtime and omg 444,538 exppoints. is he a padder? NOPE!!!

take on your brain before you write crape.

but I already said, envy.

now, begin your flamme

Last edited by MAVERICK@WAR©; 09-07-2003 at 06:34 AM.
Old 09-08-2003, 03:10 AM
MattUSMC67 is offline MattUSMC67

This has nothing to do with me. I dont care about me and I dont envy u, I pitty u. Im comparing u to ppl who get points (Haze and Phaethon) When u compare Haze and Phaethons stats to yours its obvious whats goin on. Haze and Phaethon are in my opinion the best players in the game and yet there is a person with double the amount of points then they have.

You can say whatever u want, anyone with half a brain knows the truth.

This is the end of my disscussion with u

Last edited by MattUSMC67; 09-08-2003 at 03:19 AM.
Old 09-08-2003, 06:57 AM
MAVERICK@WAR© is offline MAVERICK@WAR©

i do understand u

hmm, my opinion the best player are the publicgamer.

the TOP 50 dont never say, this are the best 50 player, nope nope nope. this is only a statistik the best playerstatistik not the kind of play.

why do so many ppl this forgett?
Old 09-08-2003, 11:37 PM
Chief ADFP

man stop putting mud in your eye's both of you all.

if you see some one doing it report them to NL (Breaking the Rules) ASAP.and stop name ppl off it don't help any at all.

crying about it or whinning about it dose not help any at all.

P,s you have to see them doing it.not read the fool stat you can't tell anything from it at all. dose not say how they got the points/score at the time they play the game, you have to be there to see them play. OMG lay off it please and stop crying about who got what score.

Play the game and have fun, if you can't stand the heat get out and play some other game.
Old 09-15-2003, 12:41 PM
RHA600 is offline RHA600

first of all stop facking up my thread. Second of all, I do want to point out that while I do "go for" medals and stuff I am not a stat padder. I do like the challenge and the idea that I am trying to achieve something. Kind of retarded but whatever. I just think it's funny how they are so worried about it. Say Mavrick and myself ARE stat padders. aside from this being "against the rules" my original point was...what's the big deal? it's not like a GEN runs faster or shoots more accurately than a PFC. I just think it's funny that they are wasting their time on this sort of thing when they could be spending it fixing these glitches that are out there.