Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 12-29-2021, 07:13 AM
DF:BHD is offline DF:BHD
BHD server Host

Imposter in servers

I must be a real popular guy.

Even let me join TTB..

Same old, same old... The worst part is that Iv heard that people actually think that it is me. Not that I really care about what people think since I am to old for that kind of kindergarten but.. I had to post it becuas I think it looked funny with the tags. Im not interessted in joining any squads at all. I wonder when I will have EID tags or AS tags or RS tags?!?

Always the same guy doing the same old stunts.

Sup all
Old 05-14-2022, 06:31 AM
BHD server Host

He's been at it agen.. Imposter using my name to make everyone believe that I am ha cheater. This has cuased me to get banned from several servers. Below you can see log file from my own server with him joining and telling people that I am at TTB. He already had me banned from there so I cant join that server.

One thing I know is that he has something related to do with the new "=EID= main" server. I noticed that when I joined that server last week. He was there starting to high jump, wall hack, teleport etc etc.. Admin did nothing and I stayed in armory just riding the storm out to see how long they would let him go on. (Used the tag Falcon-PL-) at that time. At the end of map they banned me instead of him. Hilarious.

This time he joined me at my own server in exsact right moment when I left the computer to tell the other player that "I" am in TTB. As I wrote above and I think everybody already knows that I cant get in to TTB...

Both player left and joined TTB and later he joined =EID= Main..

I post Screenshots:

Above is a screenshot from the chat log file. He is telling Barbiegirl that he is in TTB. Screenshot below show his IP and time when he joined server.

Above picture is when he is in EID MAIN server while I am (Picture below) in BLACK HAWK DOWN server.

This has been going on for years. The guy is obsessed by me and he wont quit til he destroyed Delta Force Black Hawk down completely.

Picture below show the IP score of the imposters VPN.

Last edited by DF:BHD; 05-14-2022 at 07:39 AM.
Old 07-07-2022, 06:32 PM
Pulsifi3d is offline Pulsifi3d

His real gamer name is Sabre-XCS- lives in IOWA. I dealt with him for 4years. I know the feeling of being banned from a ton of servers because of him.
Old 07-09-2022, 03:04 PM
BHD server Host

Thank you very much for the info. He has been on my tales for loads of years. He must be a disturbed guy. Mental illness. I do feel sorry for him to have that kind of illness.

How ever, I might found a way to ban him on my own server for a while. (Hopefully for the rest of the year.)