Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 12-14-2005, 05:43 AM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

eek Iranian Pres says no holocaust!!!!

http://usatoday.com/news/world/2005-...ust-myth_x.htm

This man is a lunatic!!!!

Regards
Old 12-14-2005, 06:43 AM
Dr. Bullet is offline Dr. Bullet

Send a message via ICQ to Dr. Bullet
This is a great example of what's going to come in the future. I guarantee that once we're all gone, this sort of thing is going to happen more and more. The factuality of events such as the holocaust is going to be questioned. Thankfully, unlike old history, there is good documentation of the holocaust. It's scary though that someone would make such an outrageous claim with such evidence abounding.
Old 12-14-2005, 09:16 AM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

eek

Quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Bullet
This is a great example of what's going to come in the future. I guarantee that once we're all gone, this sort of thing is going to happen more and more. The factuality of events such as the holocaust is going to be questioned. Thankfully, unlike old history, there is good documentation of the holocaust. It's scary though that someone would make such an outrageous claim with such evidence abounding.
Totally outragegeous bro but this guy does have an axe to grind because the very existence of the state of Israel offends him and those of his ilk!

Warm Regards
Old 12-14-2005, 11:42 AM

I know, and that's what is so crazy about it. Just because he hates Israel so much, he's willing to look like an idiot and say that a major world event did not take place, even though the existance of the holocaust is 100% certain.
Old 12-14-2005, 01:50 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Iran is only trying to open a hole to make war on Israel, even to make up story to make it rightful reason for it.

Iran is look to start a war even a nuclear war with Israel to wipe them off the face of the map with nukes.

drawback to this they use nukes it will kill all Islamic country's too. the fallout will blow were ever the win blows.

Iran have no brains at all for its own leaders. same for Northern Korea too. U.S never declarer a nuclear war on them ether on them. but they come up some b/s to make it right.

most of these fool say anything to make it sound right.
a cold blooded killer says their god told them it was the right thing to do kill off people that don't fit their bill.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 12-15-2005, 02:57 AM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

Smile

Quote:
Originally posted by Chief ADFP ™
Iran is only trying to open a hole to make war on Israel, even to make up story to make it rightful reason for it.

Iran is look to start a war even a nuclear war with Israel to wipe them off the face of the map with nukes.

drawback to this they use nukes it will kill all Islamic country's too. the fallout will blow were ever the win blows.

Iran have no brains at all for its own leaders. same for Northern Korea too. U.S never declarer a nuclear war on them ether on them. but they come up some b/s to make it right.

most of these fool say anything to make it sound right.
a cold blooded killer says their god told them it was the right thing to do kill off people that don't fit their bill.
Lot of truth in what you say there brother Chief.....

Warm Regards
Old 12-15-2005, 02:09 PM
Chief ADFP

i really think:
North Korea will be the first to nuke others, follow by Iran after wards sending nukes off to Israel.

China has no clue in this at all, they and other around them think North Korea will be there for them, but in real life N-Korea like to remove these super power around them.

what a easier way to do this is to nuke them totally.

Last edited by Hellfighter; 12-15-2005 at 02:16 PM.
Old 12-15-2005, 02:53 PM
Lakie is offline Lakie

Iran wont make the first strike, they are probably doing things like this to make israel strike first...
Old 12-15-2005, 05:06 PM
Chief ADFP

Iran i think of them as Terrorist! they will blow them up! why you ask? they hate them that much and they like all others to butt out of it before they do it and afterwards as will.

as for N-Korea they say anything to get what they like to get by blackball all around.
Old 12-15-2005, 05:17 PM
DevilDog#1 is offline DevilDog#1

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is a rightwinged ultra orthodox Sheait leader who will do anything and everything to crush the student democratic movement in his country.

His rhetoric is similar to the one used in Israel by Luked and India's BJP party leaders, also Religious extremist parties.

All he's trying to do is divert this own people's attention to international issue while IAEA is trying to force it to give up its Nukes. Hence, infusing the Iranians of all walks of life in a "National Spirit", in only way he knows, attack the Jews. My humble analysis.

Quote:
If I don't do that doesn't mean I can't - DD#1

Last edited by DevilDog#1; 12-15-2005 at 05:27 PM.
Old 12-15-2005, 06:36 PM
ShArP is offline ShArP

Send a message via ICQ to ShArP Send a message via AIM to ShArP Send a message via MSN to ShArP
IRAN WILL START WWIII!!!!!!

Old 12-15-2005, 07:37 PM

It has already been started.

Quote:
Old 12-17-2005, 12:47 AM
Erik is offline Erik

Iran is calling for total destruction of the Isreali state..."we must wipe them off earth". He said that any strike by them would have quick and catostrophic destruction and carnage.
Old 12-18-2005, 03:08 AM

If Israel were to hit Iran, Iran wouldn't have anything to hit back with. Honestly, I'd cheer Israel on.
Old 12-18-2005, 05:01 AM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

Smile

Quote:
If Israel were to hit Iran, Iran wouldn't have anything to hit back with. Honestly, I'd cheer Israel on.
I would imagine that Israel has a more than sufficient nuclear capability to see off most nations in the Mid East if neccessary!

Warm Regards
Old 12-18-2005, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by BADDOG
I would imagine that Israel has a more than sufficient nuclear capability to see off most nations in the Mid East if neccessary!

Warm Regards
I doubt Israel would do that becuase it would get hit by Syria, Saudi, and any other closet nukers.

Quote:
Old 12-18-2005, 12:13 PM
Chief ADFP

way things are now days it would not shock me one of them nut so do shot them off at each other over there.

let face the fact they don't care if a baby get kill off or a American get kill off or even a Chinese worker get kill off ether. if any one get kill off other then their target it was ok by their god with blissing on top. these people are nut so i would not trust them at all. they say one thing and turn around do what ever they feel like.
Old 12-18-2005, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Chief ADFP ™
way things are now days it would not shock me one of them nut so do shot them off at each other over there.

let face the fact they don't care if a baby get kill off or a American get kill off or even a Chinese worker get kill off ether. if any one get kill off other then their target it was ok by their god with blissing on top. these people are nut so i would not trust them at all. they say one thing and turn around do what ever they feel like.
mmm ... they have some grievance which need to be addressed

Quote:
Old 12-18-2005, 08:27 PM

I don't think Israel's might depends on its nuclear capabilities. I'm sure they have enough to level all of their enemies, but as DD pointed out, their enemies would be just itching to shoot nukes back at Israel. No, Israel would just send out its troops and own everyone the good old fashioned way.
Old 12-18-2005, 08:32 PM

Quote:
I don't think Israel's might depends on its nuclear capabilities. I'm sure they have enough to level all of their enemies, but as DD pointed out, their enemies would be just itching to shoot nukes back at Israel. No, Israel would just send out its troops and own everyone the good old fashioned way.
When nukes fly all other colleteral is useless in war. Maybe except for an interceptor system, that's if there's only limited number to intercept.

Quote: