Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 03-26-2006, 01:31 PM
JimDirt is offline JimDirt

Send a message via ICQ to JimDirt
Confused WAC/Events Problem

Im trying to get my Blackhawks to return to the Waypoint where they start , if the riders onboard (multiplayer,red or blue players,NOT AI) either Jump ,Die or Fall out of the helo while its in flight
I have tried Events , and WAC commands , but it just follows WP list till it ends , its driving me nuts trying to figure this out, i know its simple , but i cant seem to get it to work , im using the 205 c Med , , the WAC i tried is

if NOT ssnride(503) then
SSNtoWP(503, 1,21)
endif

if NOT ssnride(510) then
SSNtoWP(510, 2,21)
endif

What i thought this would do is send the BH(i have 2 on their own WP list) directly back to the last WP(where it lands/takes off from) , IF no one is onboard(ie:they get killed or jump or fall out) regardless of what WP# the BH has completed (ie: 1, 6) , but no matter what i try , it goes thru the entire WP list before landing

Also , i want them to NOT be running at the start of the map , and not fire up till the players are within the Trigger Area , i tried it in events and with a WAC , but it will be running when the map starts then shut down about 20sec lafter the map starts , i used the same command in Events as another map i did with Pavlows, but it doesnt seem to work , the command in Events is

IF: if SSN# is Alive THEN: then change SSN# AI STATE: AI State to Pretty

It works fine in that map , but not this one , It will shut down after the 20 or so seconds, then if someone enters the Trigger Area, it will fire up and go thru the WP's as normal, land then take off again with no problems, it will also shut down if no one is in the Trigger Area , untill someone enters then go thru the WP list as it should , but it wont be off when the map starts ! ,,,....i dont know what i am doing wrong............Any help would be appreciated
FX-6800-Ultra-256-81.95
Direct-X-9.c
SoundBlaster Live 24-bit
2048 Corsair pc3200-400mHz-DualChannel
MadDog-PurePower-550watt-ps
5000dn / 500up - Cable

Last edited by JimDirt; 03-26-2006 at 01:39 PM.