Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Computers > Tech Support
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Tech Support Have a problem? Maybe we can help!

Old 06-28-2007, 02:41 PM
C^ripByC^hrist is offline C^ripByC^hrist

plz help

ok i got a burned copi of arleady installed df2. and i opend tha folder and clicCed df2. when i got 2 soilder select i clicCed him and hit accept. it said df2plyrs.sav connot open.... i fixed that(IDK how i did it) ok after that i went a dl noCD patch and copied it 2 folder cracCed it and it said Df2.exe found .
perfoming checC for crc. failed ??????? wat does this mean and how i fix. ok at tha main menu of df2 tha bars a grayed out there are alot of reason for this could tha crc b 1 of them ?
Old 06-28-2007, 04:03 PM
katana*GFR* is offline katana*GFR*

Send a message via ICQ to katana*GFR* Send a message via MSN to katana*GFR*
wipe it all, clean your registry and reinstall. It sso old it would take more then half a hour.
After installing, apply patch, then apply nocdpatch, then download the NLexepatcher form www.novalogic.com and you should be able to play, and even see servers online.

Found on Youtube:
Quote:
And if Newton Faulkner's voice can be described as "R&B" then Kurt Cobain must be a member of Boyz II Men.
Link here
Old 06-28-2007, 04:06 PM

see that tha thing =\ idk if it will install cuzz its a copy dont know if tha setup for it iz in there dont kno how u clean registry
Old 06-28-2007, 05:25 PM

ok UPDATE***** ok all that is fixed but nova iz grayed out... there are many reason for this but..... i think its cuzz i aint got disk and no cd patch is
*not installed.... but when i put it in df2 folder and cracC it it looks for df2.exe .. OK! but then tha 2nd file crc - FAILED .... wth is this , how can i fix ? plz help this is really gettin 2 me ma squad is in need of me with match and i cant afford 2 miss anotha 1 PLZ HELP im despreiate ='[
Old 06-28-2007, 07:07 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
have to ask you have more then one CD/DVD drive in your computer system?

sample you instill the software from E-Drive and the game trying to see the CD in E-Drive and you have the CD in D-Drive.

inside the game folder you will find a file name: Df2.cd
open it up with a notepad and edited the Drive letter to the drive you using the Cd in.

then click-on "file" then "Save" after thats all done exit out and try to play the game.

a lot of time people instill the game from a drive that is no more ether it broken down or a Drive on the HD were you instill it from if you added the Cd to the drive in its own area
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 06-28-2007, 07:18 PM

nope i got 1 drive D:/ nothing is working for me this is really making me mad cheif i added u on aim domm814 says your not on :P add me 2 aim <-- or add me 2 msn big_bad_neo@hot ANY1 can add me im looking for ANY and i mean ANY HELP i can find iv registered 2 many sites and not many of them helped alot let alone posted bak...
Old 06-29-2007, 12:15 AM
Chrispy is offline Chrispy

Send a message via MSN to Chrispy Send a message via Yahoo to Chrispy
Looks like that copied DF2's faulted. How was it copied? Was the install copied? Was the game copied instead? What did you use? I prefer CloneCD to do the job on game discs.

Chris
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black
Old 06-29-2007, 12:24 AM

lol jus files copyed 2 tha disk that was in drive it was tha game not tha setup dont matta jus bought a copii, thanxs for your efforts
Old 06-29-2007, 02:21 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Quote:
Originally posted by C^ripByC^hrist
lol jus files copyed 2 tha disk that was in drive it was tha game not tha setup dont matta jus bought a copii, thanxs for your efforts
you mean by "copii" you saying you got a new game Cd of DF2?

by the way there are many type of CD/DVD copy software and they don't work 100% all the time when copying software to another Cd to make a backup copy. some files will be copy badly.

when you make a backup copy of a game Cd/DVD one should test it out see if it get instill good without game play errors or running it

C^ripByC^hrist
i added you to my ICQ & MS IM Live as will
ICQ & AIM work together now

MS IM Live and Yahoo work together as will i think. not 100% on that. but i heard they all so team up
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 06-29-2007 at 02:39 AM.
Old 06-29-2007, 09:21 AM
katana*GFR* is offline katana*GFR*

Send a message via ICQ to katana*GFR* Send a message via MSN to katana*GFR*
So you actually expect me to answer within 5 minutes of posting? Dude, this is a forum, and it can take a while before people respond.. It could be as much as a full day before someone repsonds.. So this was the lecture..

Normally i refuse to answer topics that are written in such poor lazy english.. But ill try to help. The excuse that english is not your native language, is no excuse. Im no native english speaking person also.

Registry cleaning: Use a search machine and find "regcleaner"

And i do think i know what the prblem is. You say in your first topic that the copy you have, is a burned copy from a installed DF2. Now that is not going to work. DF2 installer also writes data into your registry. And since you only have the result of the installed folder you miss all registry edits.

I do have Df2 online in 4 parts, but im not sure if im allowed to post the links.. Thats up to the admins to tell me that..
I know NL has a cd-key in there FAQ, because sometimes it wont work with the standard key that you get with the package..
Well my copy is hardcore DF2, no serial at all. Old-School player here.

Found on Youtube:
Quote:
And if Newton Faulkner's voice can be described as "R&B" then Kurt Cobain must be a member of Boyz II Men.
Link here
Old 06-29-2007, 09:40 AM
-Tigger- is offline -Tigger-
BB

go buy the game its not expensive, its more than likely a corrupted file on the cd especially since its a crc error..

also consider using better english, it took me 5mins to read all ur posts b4 i could understand it

Code:
http://search.ebay.com/delta-force-2_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQa14Z24223QQalistZa14QQfromZR40QQgcsZ1135QQpfidZ1413QQpfmodeZ2QQreqtypeZ1QQsacatZQ2d100