Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 09-24-2003, 03:31 PM
RHA600 is offline RHA600

Send a message via AIM to RHA600
Nova is like a little kid

HAHAAH it's funny actually. I post in their NEW forum. You know the one that takes a year to come up. And I call them out on all their bull **** and tell them how it is. I mention facts about how other game developers pay attention to their customers and even provide links to other forums that show EXCELLENT customer support. And they lock me out of the forum and change my posts to show "guest" HAHAHAHA It's like when you were little and the kid losing the basebal game takes his ball and bat and goes home so no one can play. But who give a fack. My halo will be on the door step come Oct 2 so I won't have to put up with Black Gltich Down anymore.
Old 09-24-2003, 04:07 PM
katana*GFR* is offline katana*GFR*

Send a message via ICQ to katana*GFR* Send a message via MSN to katana*GFR*
What if you just stop doing like that and post it like a normal comment.. Maybe then they will listen to you.

It helps a lot more when you just stay relaxed in your message.

Found on Youtube:
Quote:
And if Newton Faulkner's voice can be described as "R&B" then Kurt Cobain must be a member of Boyz II Men.
Link here
Old 09-24-2003, 04:55 PM
Matt is offline Matt

Administrator

Send a message via MSN to Matt
You actually expected Nova to let you flame them on their forums? Wow, I think you are the little kid. I think it's because of people like you (who expect a perfect game, a perfect Nova, and there can't be one glitch in their entire DF series), will go and flame Nova on their forums because they are human and make mistakes. They didn't put up forums because immature people like you will flame them.

Do me a favor, when you find a perfect game with no glitches, or cheaters. And the company has perfect customer support, and worries about everyone little bitches and moans let me know.

Nova tried to improve their customer service and added the forums, but they my as well take them down.

So, be gone.

Click here for the official member status images!

Quote:
Originally posted by Panther
For your sence of free speech, we will control how much you have here .
Quote:
Originally posted by Steve
fak i clicked it to lol.

the message "this will disable it" should have been put before

sorry
Old 09-24-2003, 05:24 PM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

Well said tril .

04' Dodge SRT-4, Mopar Stage 3, 406whp/436wtq
Old 09-24-2003, 05:32 PM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Steve
at the end of the day, it's their websire, their forum, their game... they can do whatever that want :/
Old 09-24-2003, 08:12 PM
Matt is offline Matt

Administrator

Quote:
Well said tril .
*bows*

Quote:
Quote:
fak i clicked it to lol.

sorry
Old 09-24-2003, 08:32 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Guy only you posted it up in a nice way you get more honey or more help and support, do it in a bad way you get blank no then only burnt toast or remove, close down, banned from their forum.

I got a funny feeling you tick them off a lot more then you telling us.

As Sb says: at the end of the day, it's their website, their forum, their game... they can do whatever that want :/

you know DF:TFD had a lot of these socall Glitch's to, NL did no then for it. but it taken a 3rd party a player to make a patch to instill updated items that were fixed and disable the glitch that could not be fix at all, that was in it. i know i got it and you know what is better, i still can play on NW server that guy was cool who made that patch for that game. did he cry about it no he did something to make it better.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 09-24-2003 at 08:40 PM.
Old 09-24-2003, 08:56 PM
GeneralPatton is offline GeneralPatton

Send a message via AIM to GeneralPatton
Dude...What you did...I think they should flame you big time! Your the little kid and is the loser of the bunch! You go flaming them - what do you expect? Them to say "Oh glad to hear it!" Huh? LOL! In your dreams bud!
Old 09-25-2003, 08:18 AM
RHA600 is offline RHA600

Quote:
Originally posted by Trilogy
You actually expected Nova to let you flame them on their forums? Wow, I think you are the little kid. I think it's because of people like you (who expect a perfect game, a perfect Nova, and there can't be one glitch in their entire DF series), will go and flame Nova on their forums because they are human and make mistakes. They didn't put up forums because immature people like you will flame them.

Do me a favor, when you find a perfect game with no glitches, or cheaters. And the company has perfect customer support, and worries about everyone little bitches and moans let me know.

Nova tried to improve their customer service and added the forums, but they my as well take them down.

So, be gone.
ahhh....I knew some Nova brainwashed, and obviously single minded person would challenge me to that.

Here you go. You may have been able to see this on their boards but they deleted the post because they don't want everyone to see what a real company does for it's customer.

http://www.ina-community.com/forums/...hp?forumid=249

or here take a look at the number of active servers for UT 2003.

http://www.unrealtournament2003.com/news.php

reguarly over 5000. Nova is lucky if they have 500 for BHD.

the developers of UT are the best in the market. They don't just throw out a post about a patch coming in the next 7 month "that will fix SOME of the problems". Check out the new on their last patch. Pretty detailed huh? Their forum is a place where people can get answer and results quickly. A place where the developers answer questions and fix problems. Nova on the other hand has games that came out years ago and still have several problems, yet you believe they are going to fix the ones in this game. No, they are more worried about bringing out the next expansion pack and new game to get more $ out of your pocket. It took hackers 2 months to find ways to cheat on these games but it takes nova a year to fix it? Maybe they need to hire better people or maybe they just don't care. They keep getting your money so why fix it. Doom is coming out in the spring. It was supposed to be out this fall. It got pushed back because the developers want the game to be perfect. Will it be? no, and I don't expect any game to be perfect. What I do expect is that the people who designed it to care enough about it's customers to fix problems that exist in a timely manner rather than cover it up by announcing their next great game coming out. I like the game they made and I like the idea that you have "goals" that give you something to play for (the medals/ranks) rather than just kill people but I would much rather play a game that doesn't consist of some loser laying IN a hill where no one can see him, or where the other teams claymores glow like mine are supposed to. Or at the very least if this does happen it gets corrected sooner rather than later.

You all have fun and I truely hope they fix the multitude of problems in their games so that you can have a better experience. I will be playing for a few more days, but when Halo shows up at my door on Oct 2nd (already been preordered) I won't be playing this game any longer.

Good luck
Old 09-25-2003, 08:20 AM
RHA600 is offline RHA600

Quote:
Originally posted by GeneralPatton
Dude...What you did...I think they should flame you big time! Your the little kid and is the loser of the bunch! You go flaming them - what do you expect? Them to say "Oh glad to hear it!" Huh? LOL! In your dreams bud!
actually...YES. But like you said. In my dreams. They would rather ignore it and maybe the problem will go away. Well guess what. It has. Along with any money they would have gotten from me on future games.
Old 09-25-2003, 03:27 PM
Matt is offline Matt

Administrator

It's this simple. If you don't like Delta Force, don't play it. If you don't like Novalogic, don't play their games.

Go and play your perfect game.

Quote:
Quote:
fak i clicked it to lol.

sorry
Old 09-25-2003, 03:36 PM
FUBAR~UR is offline FUBAR~UR

My thoughts Nova will be happy to see people like RHA600 go and not miss his $$

(We all know he will buy the next nova game, He lives for whinning)
People like RHA600's motto: If you have no skill and can't play the game whine about it!

Question: If he hates the game and company "SO" much, why is he still here? I did not know UT was supported here?

Cheaters are SPINELESS, If you CHEAT You SUCK!
Old 09-25-2003, 05:52 PM
TexasRattler is offline TexasRattler

When you buy a game, you should know what your getting into. Every single PC game has glitches. Some are horrible others are just simple fixes. Whether or not they get fixed is solely up to the maker of the game. People can wine, cry or say whatever they want, won't change a thing. If the maker wants to listen to the customer they will but they don't have to. Best customer service is to listen to the customer but like I said it's up to the maker. I just like you(RHA600) would like the glitches fixed but we just have to wait. Maybe they will come maybe they won't. As I said in the beginning, you should know what your getting into when buying a PC game. Some games are better supported than others. Best advice is buy the games you like and trust. I like Nova and there games. Yes, they have some problems but now adays what game don't. I plan on buying there expansion pack Team Sabre.

Last edited by TexasRattler; 09-25-2003 at 10:07 PM.
Old 09-26-2003, 08:29 AM
RHA600 is offline RHA600

Quote:
It's this simple. If you don't like Delta Force, don't play it. If you don't like Novalogic, don't play their games.

Go and play your perfect game.
Quote:
Originally posted by FUBAR~UR
My thoughts Nova will be happy to see people like RHA600 go and not miss his $$

(We all know he will buy the next nova game, He lives for whinning)
People like RHA600's motto: If you have no skill and can't play the game whine about it!

Question: If he hates the game and company "SO" much, why is he still here? I did not know UT was supported here?
Can you two please go and get some classes on ENGLISH and learn to read. please!?!? Holy crap you are pathetic. Oh and UR. Anytime, any platform, ANY game, I will hand your whipped a** back to your mama after I'm through embarrassing you. Take your pick. BHD, Madden NFL, GT... You've got the skills of my dead grandfather.

Quote:
Originally posted by RHA600
I will be playing for a few more days, but when Halo shows up at my door on Oct 2nd (already been preordered) I won't be playing this game any longer.

Good luck
Old 09-26-2003, 12:44 PM
USrecon is offline USrecon

Send a message via AIM to USrecon
RHA600.... I get the distinct feeling that you are about 12 and not much older than a little kid physically.... as far as your mental growth is concerned, you are not yet at the status of "little kid". People like you whine and complain.. yet you don't do anything. You sit on the fence while everyone else is playing the game. You need to grow the hell up or shut the hell up.
Old 09-26-2003, 01:39 PM
InsaneCrazy is offline InsaneCrazy

Quote:
Originally posted by RHA600
Can you two please go and get some classes on ENGLISH and learn to read. please!?!? Holy crap you are pathetic. Oh and UR. Anytime, any platform, ANY game, I will hand your whipped a** back to your mama after I'm through embarrassing you. Take your pick. BHD, Madden NFL, GT... You've got the skills of my dead grandfather.
FUBAR would waste ur ass in BHD hes GOA and ur a pathetic SGT who camps out in TKOTH trying to snipe people in the zone. So before u make challenges, how about u get some skills. i've got a feeling that ur gonna do this in real life to someone and he's just going to kick ur ass. u gotta watch what u say.

btw, if ur so unhappy about the way Nova makes their games, why dont u get up off ur fat ass and make ur own perfect game with no glitches.

~Delta Force is not a game, it's a way of life~
Old 09-26-2003, 02:12 PM
Matt is offline Matt

Administrator

lmao, i have a feeling RH has a lot of friends

Quote:
Quote:
fak i clicked it to lol.

sorry
Old 09-26-2003, 02:30 PM
USrecon is offline USrecon

Send a message via AIM to USrecon
HEY HEY... I snipe in tkoth but i don't camp... I move around people who snipe and camp are ignorant
Old 09-26-2003, 03:56 PM
InsaneCrazy is offline InsaneCrazy

Quote:
lmao, i have a feeling RH has a lot of friends
lmao, i agree Tril

~Delta Force is not a game, it's a way of life~
Old 09-27-2003, 11:30 AM
mrpow is offline mrpow

Send a message via Yahoo to mrpow
Give NW a braek!

I know it seems that Novaworld can be a bit arrogant at times I've had a few run-ins with them myself. For example, 2 years ago we had a LAN party in Oklahoma. When we got to Oklahoma we set out our LAN system with 12 computers and a router and a connection to the outside world. We could not get the router to work. Spent hundreds of dollars replacing land cards and a hub and lost 2 1/2 days of our seven-day LAN party trying to get the system running. Only to find out, three days before hand novaworld came up with an update that mistakenly disabled the lan play. I called novaworld and spoke to engineer/manager tight person and told that I just to spend $1000 on plane tickets and rental car to go to my squads LAN party. We got there and couldn't play. His attitude was that he couldn't care less and if I wanted to return the game he would give me a full refund. He also warned me that if I did return the game. That he would block my i.p. to novaworld server system in such a way that I could never play any novaworld games again online. What are you to do so I just drop the whole issue, and continued playing.

In a way I can't blame them. After all was an honest mistake and when you take into consideration that they are a for profit business, and have a responsibility to their shareholders, it's plain and simple that they have to make money. Lord knows how much better off they would be if nobody bootlegged their software. Lord knows how rich Billy Gates would be if nobody bootlegged his software. And I'm sure if somebody was stealing a large portion of everything you had in your store or or a large portion of the money you earned, you would have an attitude about it too.

As for the hacking or hackability of their software programs. I have been told by several software engineers that "no software is hacker or virus proof". Software security is an ongoing battle. And being that you can't stop hackers, the only thing the engineers can do is slow them down and try to stay one step ahead of them. So give novaworld break on this issue. Because it is an issue that all software companies deal with.

MR.POW, Out