Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Gaming Talk
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Gaming Talk Post all your game related stuff here. This includes PC, Console, Handhelds etc.

Old 02-10-2003, 02:22 PM
EDGE is offline EDGE

Send a message via ICQ to EDGE Send a message via AIM to EDGE Send a message via Yahoo to EDGE
Hey new squad! BB

Hello. My name is Gen.Steele**BB**. I have made a squad and we are currently looking for some members right now. I have a few members now, but I am still looking. The name of the squad is BB.( Black Berets) One of my members is trying to make our site so don't expect to see it up on any squad sites or anything like that! I will hold tryouts every Tuesday and Thursday at 3:00 sharp! The games will be either a TDM, COOP, CTF, or a TKOTH. If you are interested in joining my qsuad email me or come into one of my servers at the game time specified in the bottom left hand corner. The maximum amount of people in the game rooms will be 16. The game will last 30 mins. The maximum score will be 250 points. There will be atleast a 2 game tryout for anyone who wants to tryout.( unless you prove yourself to be an awesome sniper, medic, or gunner in the first game ) I am mostly looking for snipers, medics, and gunners.

The time I will be hosting will be from3:00 to 5:00 est.

My email is: fudgemonkey104@aol.com
or: gensteelebb@yahoo.com

Gen.Steele**BB**
Old 03-02-2003, 10:42 AM
shifty is offline shifty

what game? DF1 DF2 DF3 etc
Old 03-02-2003, 12:46 PM
EDGE is offline EDGE

Send a message via ICQ to EDGE Send a message via AIM to EDGE Send a message via Yahoo to EDGE
the game will be on DFLW which is DF3.if u would like i can host 1 tomorrow at 6:00. The games will now be moved to every Monday and Friday at 6:00 pm est. They will probably be a TDM or a TKOTH.To recap, the games will be moved to every Monday and Friday at 6:00 pm est.They will be a TDM or a TKOTH!

Gen.Steele*KIB*
Old 03-02-2003, 12:49 PM
EDGE is offline EDGE

the squad name has been changed to KIB ( Knife in the back). We have a squad website. It is www.kibsquad.tk. if you are interested i joining you will need to have either MSN messenger, yahoo messenger, or AIM ( aol instant messenger)

Gen.Steele*KIB*