Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 07-02-2013, 09:35 AM
SilentTrigger is offline SilentTrigger
-1PARA-

New plan? Went from 3 to 5 in upload

Since this post I'm now on 100/100 as it was only a $5 increase per month

My photography website

Old 07-02-2013, 11:26 AM
Guest001 is offline Guest001

AND MEANWHILE STILL IN Australia we pay $80 Australian per month for a paltry 50GB @ 30Mbit Down and 1Mbit Up on the Premium Australian Broadband Network.

What a joke!

My Country if full of idiot Government and ISP's who say our internet is good, what can you do when everything you worked towards and invested in for many years is torn down, used up and spat out.
Old 07-02-2013, 01:51 PM
grim reaper is offline grim reaper

df 2 help

i need some help in loading df 2 back into my system. i keep a dsound.dll error message. i had loaded df2 about a year ago, trhen i installed a anti virus program and the game became disabled. please help. the solutio was to turn off my sounds but i dont remeber how..
Old 07-02-2013, 04:36 PM
atholon is offline atholon
"ath-hole"

Send a message via MSN to atholon
Google fiber is about 5 minutes away... dang it. I could be on 100 Mbps
Old 07-03-2013, 05:04 AM
black hawk is offline black hawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by stompem View Post
AND MEANWHILE STILL IN Australia we pay $80 Australian per month for a paltry 50GB @ 30Mbit Down and 1Mbit Up on the Premium Australian Broadband Network.

What a joke!

My Country if full of idiot Government and ISP's who say our internet is good, what can you do when everything you worked towards and invested in for many years is torn down, used up and spat out.
You all are very lucky that you people even get that. In my country, most of the people still use wired broadband connection with a paltry speed, usually around 256-512kbps. Yes you read that right. Although, big companies have started improving those speeds, through those 3g USB dongles, but the price cap and usage limit varies from company to company. The maximum speed that I have seen is 21 Mbps. They are expensive, which the normal indian cannot afford. In big cities, fibre optics have started, and these bring a bright future, I beleive. My current plan is for 15GB@ 10Mbps, that costs me around 1000 Rs which is much better prospective, than what other companies are offering me. The more better plans have greater speeds, ranging from 10Mbps-100Mbps, but again, they become a little expensive. You see, In india, paying a 1000 Rs/ month for internet does seem a bit steep for most of us.
Old 07-03-2013, 03:56 PM
Guest001 is offline Guest001

So sorry to hear your plight and this is how they "unite the world" with the world wide web communications system of the future.

That was a slogan here in Australia long ago...all forgotten...all BS