Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 08-19-2002, 10:20 AM
machiavelli is offline machiavelli

I dislike the nading. But the only reason for that is my lack of reply to it. I cannot handle a good nader defending the zone or targets. They take me down everytime. So every now and then the "grrrr nader" pops out. Sorry 4 that. Keep it up. it's my problem not yours.

Old 08-19-2002, 11:27 AM
SÞàrks_ÛK™ is offline SÞàrks_ÛK™

Send a message via ICQ to SÞàrks_ÛK™
Naders don't annoy me that much, only the ones who run around with AT-4 as primary and nade you from a distance of 1m .
The MM-1 is a noob gun, check out how many newbies use it especially on the Dark City map (the only time i use it is when im hunting cheaters and even then i ignore other players).
I personally use the OICW and only use the grenade launcher to hit proners hiding behind dunes etc or when ive run out of ammo.
Old 08-19-2002, 02:44 PM
Matt is offline Matt

Administrator

Send a message via MSN to Matt
If you just play TFD is would get rid of your MM1 bitches :-)

Click here for the official member status images!

Quote:
Originally posted by Panther
For your sence of free speech, we will control how much you have here .
Quote:
Originally posted by Steve
fak i clicked it to lol.

the message "this will disable it" should have been put before

sorry
Old 08-25-2002, 05:54 PM
Warchild is offline Warchild

Send a message via Yahoo to Warchild
I am in love with my mm1. As for it being a no skill gun thats a border line thing. i have much skill with it. I say this because i can put the nade were i want it 90% of the time. And in that 90% of the time i kill the person im shooting it at.
Before you say its a shoot it and get lucky gun let me say this. It carries as much luck as your mag ans saws (spary and pray). If you want to talk skill (because people with mm1s have none you say) the the only ones with skill are snipers and maybee knifers. Knifes can be considered lucky too. tap the hell out of the button and hope you stickem. But snipers are skilled. Aim, remembering to lead the moving target, fire and kill.

So its all pointless. If all naders have no skill then neither do gunners with the spray and pray tacktiks. Personly i think some gunners have skill and so do some mm1ers and plant there nades with great accuracy. Get over it and take your death like a man.
Old 08-25-2002, 06:00 PM
Warchild is offline Warchild

Send a message via Yahoo to Warchild
Quote:
Originally posted by zza1pqx
Tee Hee.
I find a good nader as annoying as a good sniper or superior gunner.
Only time it really annoys me is in true full on CQB maps where a player hides, or manages to escape the boundary and nades blindly at the action.
Particularly if they take credit as being a superior player in the server.
However like I said before. A really good grenadier with a part to play in a team playing stock maps is very hard to find and all hail those that can do it well I say.
i understand where your coming from. its annouying when someone gets outside the arena on a good knife/cqb type match. And thank you for giving the mm1 users a little credit.
Old 08-25-2002, 06:06 PM
Matt is offline Matt

Administrator

Send a message via MSN to Matt
Quote:
Originally posted by Warchild
the the only ones with skill are snipers and maybee knifer

I'm a sniper, so I agree lol

Click here for the official member status images!

Quote:
Originally posted by Panther
For your sence of free speech, we will control how much you have here .
Quote:
Originally posted by Steve
fak i clicked it to lol.

the message "this will disable it" should have been put before

sorry
Old 08-26-2002, 04:26 AM
chief*ADFP* is offline chief*ADFP*
Hellfighter

Send a message via ICQ to chief*ADFP*
most part i like them node's but when you have 20+ player all doing it same time dose make it lag too a bet.other then that hey i like a cheap kill too or should i say easy kill you shoot some one 2-5x don't get a kill. will node them they are dead asap.MM-1 not that great its hard to aim with,OICW is a bet better but it dose jump a bet to high some time i have rounds go off way too high up & pass the targets not too many times this happen, and lets not fore get the M203 looking rifle lag in loading up rounds a lot shoots like AK47 lmao when i try it no way not good at all lay low is ok but running fore get it.
Old 08-26-2002, 02:16 PM
staffy bull is offline staffy bull

he he nice debate us spay n pray gunners were almost forgotten about oh well thought it too good to be true (the amount of times i`ve heard saw bunny no skill)and now its the m60 blah blah blah i say find a weapon you like stick with it and master it then let the score do the talking if you do this no matter what you use skill will come in time....lets not forget theres much more to becoming a good player than which weapon you choose (hearing,stealth,speed,etc,etc the list goes on)surely we should encourage noobs and not use the name noob as an insult after all we all started somewhere
Old 08-04-2004, 01:50 PM
dustyred is offline dustyred

Send a message via AIM to dustyred
blah
Old 08-04-2004, 02:06 PM
EDGE is offline EDGE

Send a message via ICQ to EDGE Send a message via AIM to EDGE Send a message via Yahoo to EDGE
dustyred, do us all a favor and stop spamming.
Old 08-04-2004, 02:14 PM

blah
Old 08-04-2004, 02:19 PM

blah
Old 08-04-2004, 03:41 PM
EDGE is offline EDGE

Send a message via ICQ to EDGE Send a message via AIM to EDGE Send a message via Yahoo to EDGE
look, he was spamming to get sig hosting. Look at the caption under his name.
Old 08-05-2004, 06:11 PM
.DareDevil. is offline .DareDevil.

Send a message via ICQ to .DareDevil. Send a message via AIM to .DareDevil. Send a message via Yahoo to .DareDevil.
Smile

Lol sorry double posted same so had to put something i nthe post reply read the post below this

<=CP=> Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com/camouflagedp

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP
209.190.31.155:5001

Free Teamspeak Server
http://www.going-live.com/vb/index.php?

Old 08-05-2004, 06:12 PM

Send a message via ICQ to .DareDevil. Send a message via AIM to .DareDevil. Send a message via Yahoo to .DareDevil.
Smile

Quote:
Originally posted by cR4zY
a) there is no skill in mm1, choose grenadier as ur class and ul c
b) there is a map running on nova servers that i think is called Ice castle, evr played it? 90% of pple play as a nader on that map (it is like 100x100 meters big)
fun factor = -14.56%

pple that use the grenadier class and run around with mm1 are automaticly classified as "skill-less", and when a "1337" player gets killed by a "skill-less" player, the "1337" player feels like he haveto defend himself and act tough towards the other "1337" players in that game so that they dont think he is a "skill-less" player... there is no other explanation
cR4zY is right i agree i tell everyone who nades alot that theres no skill in nading the whole game.I May Do it once i na life time but hardly ever.I Dont Nade Alot When i play DF Games and Joint Ops im usually gunner,sniper, or medic sometimes cqb but hardly ever anymore.havent been a cqb again till i played with it a few days ago and that was my first time i started nading in a long time but i dont nade the whole game or alot.I Can See Someone njading every once in a while i nthe map but keep going and going shows no skill.AT4S just get 1 shot not 6 or more lol at4s are not noobish unless all some one does is at4 now once per round of living or if you havent died u can at4 some a little more not much to make it fun and fair but not keep on doing it.Now If there on a nade launcher or em cannon i still dont do it myself alot but just kill them and yall who use it dont alot quit for a while on it.

<=CP=> Forums

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP

Free Teamspeak Server

Old 08-05-2004, 09:39 PM
the þrox™ is offline the þrox™

Send a message via ICQ to the þrox™ Send a message via AIM to the þrox™
Just remeber no matter what weapon is used, EITHER WAY YOUR JUST AS DEAD.

----------------------------------------
[Presents: ++]

Sigs Made: [29]
Old 08-06-2004, 12:25 AM

No No No Thats Not True a Grenade Launcher once it hits near you or on you the radiation kills you.If A Bullet hits near you you will live unless it directly hits you somewhere it has no radiation from it like a nade to kill u when near a bullet can kill you if its right beside you but a nade can.

<=CP=> Forums

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP

Free Teamspeak Server

Old 08-08-2004, 09:09 AM
-SpArKs- is offline -SpArKs-

lol at4s can be worse than mm1s on cqb maps, they are much faster and more accurate [s]and for noobs.[/s] why dont u go and find urself somone that only uses mm1 then give him a saw/mag or some other (bullet) gun and take him out on a gunner map, see were the skill lies and who gets owned without his explosives.

Old 08-11-2004, 02:57 AM
rogi..SFE is offline rogi..SFE

I believe There are 2 basic types of mm1 users:

Type 1) use the mm1 in a controlled and accurate way. Firing mainly on targets within visual range or known proning/hiding spots.

Type 2) use the mm1 by blindly firing into areas beyond their field of fision or worse yet, ranging in on a known choke point and firing round after round into it.

I have respect for the guys that use the type 1 method with the mm1. However when i come up against the type 2 user he better hide very very good because i WILL find a way to put my knife between his shoulder blades.

When any weapon is used with skill i can respect the weapon and it's user, but too many mm1 users apply no skill whatsoever to the use of the mm1.

As far as frag's and at4's go, their not intended to be primary weapons. I use both alot but my rifle is and always will be my primary.
Old 08-11-2004, 06:00 AM
Cujo>DK< is offline Cujo>DK<

Send a message via Yahoo to Cujo>DK<
Quote:
Originally posted by rogi..SFE
I believe There are 2 basic types of mm1 users:

Type 1) use the mm1 in a controlled and accurate way. Firing mainly on targets within visual range or known proning/hiding spots.

Type 2) use the mm1 by blindly firing into areas beyond their field of fision or worse yet, ranging in on a known choke point and firing round after round into it.

I have respect for the guys that use the type 1 method with the mm1. However when i come up against the type 2 user he better hide very very good because i WILL find a way to put my knife between his shoulder blades.

When any weapon is used with skill i can respect the weapon and it's user, but too many mm1 users apply no skill whatsoever to the use of the mm1.

As far as frag's and at4's go, their not intended to be primary weapons. I use both alot but my rifle is and always will be my primary.
Well said rogi.

I for one would like to see more servers where the at-4 or nades aren't available. In my opinion that would bring the skill factor back into the servers.

Now I'm speaking mainly from a LW and TFD point of view. I say if you're hosting a server and you want it to actually be challenging then make it no at-4's, no nades, and no OICW.

You can leave claymores, satchels, and slams. With those you only have a 50/50 chance of someone actually running in front of it.

The only thing that truly ticks me off are those "players" that will get within 3 feet of you and then shoot an at-4 into the ground. They don't even have to aim the darn thing. And that's what they'll do for the entire map.

Final thought.

AT-4's were put in the game mainly to deal with the occasional chopper, or truck. I don't even know why anyone would even want to use the MM-1, even in the right situation it's slow. If there's a BG with a SAW then the MM-1 wouldn't be my first choice of weapon.