Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 12-13-2006, 01:09 PM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

Water = Fuel

http://my.break.com/media/view.aspx?ContentID=192055

Who knew? You have to watch to the end..

04' Dodge SRT-4, Mopar Stage 3, 406whp/436wtq
Old 12-13-2006, 02:14 PM
Mstenger404 is offline Mstenger404

Send a message via MSN to Mstenger404
wouldnt you think that there would be generators or other small equipment using water when people cant wait to stop paying for gas?

Intel Q9300 Quad~2.5Ghz
PALIT GTX570
ASUS GTX280 Dedicated PhysX
WD Velociraptor 300GB 10k RPM
WD Caviar Black 1TB 7,200 RPM
4GB Patriot DDR3 1333mhz
Intel BOXDX48BT2 X48
Corsair 1000Watt Modular PSU
Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
ASUS VG238H 23" 120Hz 3D-Ready
Old 12-13-2006, 02:22 PM
Chels is offline Chels

I think that is very neat

Somewhere between the Laughing for no reason
pointless arguments, long talks, ...<3
and always making fun of each other i fell for you

Quote:
Originally posted by Steve
i wanna spank Tril.
Old 12-13-2006, 03:05 PM
milk is offline milk

Send a message via AIM to milk
thats sooooooo cooolllll!!!!!!!!!!!!

you only get out by not going in
http://judgemikdredd.deviantart.com/
Old 12-13-2006, 04:06 PM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

Quote:
Originally posted by Mstenger404
wouldnt you think that there would be generators or other small equipment using water when people cant wait to stop paying for gas?
I agree.. I don't know why things like this don't take off. It's like the Gov won't allow it or something. E85 is another one made from Corn. But it costs about just as much because you burn more when driving. The only upside is cleaner emissions.

Old 12-13-2006, 07:59 PM
Grenademan is offline Grenademan

Quote:
Originally posted by Scott
I agree.. I don't know why things like this don't take off. It's like the Gov won't allow it or something. E85 is another one made from Corn. But it costs about just as much because you burn more when driving. The only upside is cleaner emissions.
And the petrol companys, or corporations...whoever the hell they are. I heard once that someone found an easy alternative source for car fuel (like water), but when the fuel corps found out, the person who made this discovery...disappeared as did their findings...

Alternate fuel sources aren't going to make the big corps happy. But who gives a bum about them? They're teh reason why most of you are spending so much on fuel now. Greedy...
Old 12-13-2006, 08:41 PM
DevilDog#1 is offline DevilDog#1

I'm bidding on all the natural sources of water on ebay!

Quote:
If I don't do that doesn't mean I can't - DD#1
Old 12-13-2006, 10:13 PM
Chrispy is offline Chrispy

Send a message via MSN to Chrispy Send a message via Yahoo to Chrispy
Believe it or not, on a documentary here in NZ ages ago, it said that NZ was the only country where a guy made a motorbike run on water. No ****.

There were some scientists who checked if there was any secret crap in there but they found something, but it had nothing to do with the fuel... I believe that it's 100% water in fact lol and yeah...

And companies wanted to pay him millions just to ''steal it from him and lock it up so no-one can take the idea'' or something...

Chris_OJB_DF645 --
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black
Old 12-13-2006, 11:06 PM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

Quote:
Originally posted by front-liner ™
And the petrol companys, or corporations...whoever the hell they are. I heard once that someone found an easy alternative source for car fuel (like water), but when the fuel corps found out, the person who made this discovery...disappeared as did their findings...

Alternate fuel sources aren't going to make the big corps happy. But who gives a bum about them? They're teh reason why most of you are spending so much on fuel now. Greedy...
I herd that too but never found an actual story on it anywhere so I don't know if it's true or not. But I believe that the corps have somthing to do with this.

The only downside to water fuel is it also requires electricity, which has to come from somewhere (like fuel..).. But I'm sure it would only take a small ammount of fuel to make the electricity to turn water into a source of fuel. Hell, you could use a battery instead of fuel, and use an alternator to recharge the battery. The best part about this is the water used can be recycled for use again AND again AND again. This guy drove 100 Miles with 8 OUNCES of water or 0.0625 gallons. WHAT THE F&&** ARE WE WAITING FOR?

I really have no idea why this sorta stuff does not take off. E85 is good, but not better then actual fuel. Did you know that if your car ran on pure E85 you would be paying $4.00 a gallon for 87grade fuel? That's almost $2.00 more per gallon, AND you get less gas milage. It would also require 90% of all crop fields in the United states to grow ONLY CORN, just to supply the US. Yet, that's what everyone (*cough* the corporations) are pushing for. All it provides is cleaner air... yet many studies proove that man made fossel fuels are not causing global warming (hell I LIKE global warming, it's nicer out) or hurting our o-zone. What about dissel? It's cheaper (Except for places that jack up prices), more miles to the gallon and burns cleaner. Why aren't more cars made with disel engines?

Politics and corporations drive me ^&D*&F INSANE.

Old 12-14-2006, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Scott
I herd that too but never found an actual story on it anywhere so I don't know if it's true or not. But I believe that the corps have somthing to do with this.

The only downside to water fuel is it also requires electricity, which has to come from somewhere (like fuel..).. But I'm sure it would only take a small ammount of fuel to make the electricity to turn water into a source of fuel. Hell, you could use a battery instead of fuel, and use an alternator to recharge the battery. The best part about this is the water used can be recycled for use again AND again AND again. This guy drove 100 Miles with 8 OUNCES of water or 0.0625 gallons. WHAT THE F&&** ARE WE WAITING FOR?

I really have no idea why this sorta stuff does not take off. E85 is good, but not better then actual fuel. Did you know that if your car ran on pure E85 you would be paying $4.00 a gallon for 87grade fuel? That's almost $2.00 more per gallon, AND you get less gas milage. It would also require 90% of all crop fields in the United states to grow ONLY CORN, just to supply the US. Yet, that's what everyone (*cough* the corporations) are pushing for. All it provides is cleaner air... yet many studies proove that man made fossel fuels are not causing global warming (hell I LIKE global warming, it's nicer out) or hurting our o-zone. What about dissel? It's cheaper (Except for places that jack up prices), more miles to the gallon and burns cleaner. Why aren't more cars made with disel engines?

Politics and corporations drive me ^&D*&F INSANE.
If you vanish in the next 24 hours...
Old 12-14-2006, 09:44 PM
Lakie is offline Lakie

Quote:
LOL its not quite as bad as that, afaik as soon as someone develops and patents alternative fuel engines the oil companys buy them out, i dont think youll find the scientists buried in the 30 yeard line of giants stadium, more likely to e sitting on their own private islands drinking stuff out of a pineapple...

Unfortunatley H2O enignes wouldnt take off in Aus due to the scarcity of water, though there is a company working on nuclear fueled cars...
Old 12-14-2006, 11:03 PM

I wasn't implying that they erased the one who invented it. Or did I? *scrolls down* Nope. Its still greedy for them to do that. Makes me hate the human race just a tad bit more.
Old 12-15-2006, 09:58 AM
SilentTrigger is offline SilentTrigger
-1PARA-

Make your own ethanol, just take basicly anytthing and let it rot, collect the fumes

My photography website