Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Computers > Tech Support
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Tech Support Have a problem? Maybe we can help!

Old 12-04-2003, 06:03 PM
.DareDevil. is offline .DareDevil.

Send a message via ICQ to .DareDevil. Send a message via AIM to .DareDevil. Send a message via Yahoo to .DareDevil.
Confused Re-Installing Problem Help

Ok when i go to reinstall BHD i put the disc in my drive and then go to install and loads InstallShield 99% then 100% then i click my folder and stuff where to install then when installing the game it stops at 76% and wont do anything then says there was an error in the moving or something like that.

Plz Help Me Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........

<=CP=> Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com/camouflagedp

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP
209.190.31.155:5001

Free Teamspeak Server
http://www.going-live.com/vb/index.php?

Old 12-04-2003, 09:17 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
go into safemode use scandisk check for error on your hard drive, easy to find it. open it up My Computer see hard drive C: right click-on it see Properties click-on it then see a tap "Tools" click-on it, you see scandisk in it, Error-checking logo of the Hard drive click-on "check now..." pick how you like it to scan for error. it may ask you to reboot do it first. Windows Xp reboot Windows Me no reboot need to be done.

you can unstill it then delete the game folder then restart your system after it reboot back to desktop then pop in the Cd then start instill it from a clean start. you may find doing the update better download it first then instill the update after you got it all instill. you should be able to play it. keep in mind NovaWorld server gose down do to maints you see no then at all after you log-in. its not the game a foot note only. (White page error type: page can't be found)
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 12-04-2003 at 09:34 PM.
Old 12-05-2003, 05:29 PM
.DareDevil. is offline .DareDevil.

Send a message via ICQ to .DareDevil. Send a message via AIM to .DareDevil. Send a message via Yahoo to .DareDevil.
No thats ok.......

Steptoe one of my good friends from DFBarrack helped me out it was the cd needed cleaning a good one lol ty anyways chief and this is why i wanted you to add me to ICQ.In case i ever need help and we can be friends if you want to.

<=CP=> Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com/camouflagedp

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP
209.190.31.155:5001

Free Teamspeak Server
http://www.going-live.com/vb/index.php?

Old 12-07-2003, 03:00 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
will whats you name and ICQ#?

i don't add people thats have a odd looking numbers sample: 3923-87674-23787 or foulwording to it, i'll have no then to do with them sorry. normal numbers and some what normal/hexed name be ok. you name is fine and i only turn one down he/she had a odd icq number i never seen before it had 000-0000-0000 a lot of ------ in it. only one i turn down and a foul mouth person to i have banned from my icq. he/she could not keep their big mouth clean.

pass week i been still working the bug out of this comp i need to fix one item "system Idle Proccess" its eating/burning up my CPU like crazy when my system not doing anything for 10sec it jump in and run my CPU at full 99% thats not good, it stay running all the time? i have to restill ICQ give me a day i have it in.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]