Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Computers > Hardware and Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Hardware and Software Discuss hardware, software and security related stuff

Old 11-15-2005, 04:47 PM
.DareDevil. is offline .DareDevil.

Send a message via ICQ to .DareDevil. Send a message via AIM to .DareDevil. Send a message via Yahoo to .DareDevil.
Lookout For These TeamSpeak Hackers Going Around!

Today just of now 5:30 EST me and Jar were fooled i was in server for my TS which im number 1 server admin and i kicked one of these guys who was being a butt so then the other one i didnt said right click on me and press e so it gave her all control over my server and she banned me from it!

Connor of ConsHosting is looking into this as we speak!

The two people were known as Phantom and Redneck which i logged into my control panel to block then and i delted there account and i started losing cotrol of all pages and settings on that said access denied!

If you see anyone or hear of anyone trying this DO NOT Right click on them and press e! Report any thing like this to your TS provider with there ip stating what it does if u had did so!

Me and Jar will hopefully get it back soon were working on it now!

<=CP=> Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com/camouflagedp

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP
209.190.31.155:5001

Free Teamspeak Server
http://www.going-live.com/vb/index.php?

Old 11-15-2005, 06:21 PM
IcIshoot is offline IcIshoot

Send a message via AIM to IcIshoot Send a message via MSN to IcIshoot Send a message via Yahoo to IcIshoot
Also, beware of names that look like blah (a) ().
inexperience server admins may look at the (a), see that they are admin and try to remove it. Which will just give it too them.

IcI
Old 11-15-2005, 07:05 PM

Send a message via ICQ to .DareDevil. Send a message via AIM to .DareDevil. Send a message via Yahoo to .DareDevil.
NO WORRIES! Con and His server security friend who helps him are tracking them down and they keep joining they just got scared and ran cause there ISP will be notified!

<=CP=> Forums

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP

Free Teamspeak Server

Old 11-16-2005, 03:53 PM

Like i said Con and His Server Security friend helped get it back but for the most part i helped cause before i lost control of my Web Panel i deleted both of this persons accounts and then i started losing control u ask what does that mean well if i deleted both her accounts she took over with as server admin she loses control when she exits unless she makes another account which she didnt cause she didnt know i deleted her! Well Con told me server was empty when he joined and no way she can keep the person who hostes the servers out! Anyways she came in and Con and his Server Security kept seeing her leave and rejoin so they changed there names to something else and she came in and they stuck her meaning stopped her from switching channels! They found out she was joining as 2 different people what gave her away when she changed her name for me was her voice! Shes like whats ST mean lol and there like stuck and told her, her ip is being reported to her ISP which means she wont be able to get back on again unless she sorts it out with her ISP! See since Con and his friend or bro whoever owns it they can tell every name she has used and so on in every server! She seems to have a proxy server meaning her ip shows up sorta fake we found out! To tell ya the truth like i told them i know who it was i belive! One of the people who got mad cause i wouldnt let them have a room i let them have a CS room one day and deleted there accounts! It could of been them and they may of got mad!

Then to come around to it Con has been receiving complaints of people hacking his servers using the same method or similar!

As for Ventrillo users beaware cause if theres a trick like that for TS theres most likely one for Ventrillo there found somewhere in your command list for Ventrillo or so!

Im banning everyone who asks me to click anything or even click there name for voice unless i know who they are no ones allowed to register but member of my squad which will be checked clearly if i feel needed to to see if they have used any other names on TeamSpeak!

<=CP=> Forums

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP

Free Teamspeak Server

Old 11-16-2005, 05:31 PM
IcIshoot is offline IcIshoot

Send a message via AIM to IcIshoot Send a message via MSN to IcIshoot Send a message via Yahoo to IcIshoot
For ventrilo, to set some one up as admin you have to right click and go through menus, select their name (or enter it in).

There isn't a short-cut key that I know off that will automatically make some one an admin.

When I had TS, I set up 2 admin accounts incase my primary one got messed up.

One thing you could do to help is to set up an admin account that will only be used to grant admin permission. For all the other admins, disable their ability to give admin.

Just a thought.

IcI
Old 11-16-2005, 09:05 PM

Yea thought about that just one problem no matter if u even do that all Server Admins can access the Web Panel so they can change it if they want! I did think about creating a Server Admin Account that was just SA and putting me and my other CO Jar as the rank below that making us with certain privelages so anytime i change settings i got to log in to my other! But no worries like i said if someone even tells me to right click on them ill ban them and report them to be watched!

<=CP=> Forums

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP

Free Teamspeak Server

Old 11-17-2005, 11:43 AM
zaitsev is offline zaitsev

you all should use hard passwords as its very easy to bruteforce and login, passwords that use just numbers and letters wil just take a few minutes to get, you should use !"£$%^&*() keys in your passwords and to make it even harder use the alt key (alt+numbers) Σ╒☺Eá etc there is alot of this going round at the moment, you all should make sure your websites and forums are all upto date also as there is a group called goons who are hacking alot of games sites/teamspeak/vent at the moment
Old 11-17-2005, 12:20 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
OMFG
will i hope it getting take care of.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 11-17-2005, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by zaitsev
you all should use hard passwords as its very easy to bruteforce and login, passwords that use just numbers and letters wil just take a few minutes to get, you should use !"£$%^&*() keys in your passwords and to make it even harder use the alt key (alt+numbers) Σ╒☺Eá etc there is alot of this going round at the moment, you all should make sure your websites and forums are all upto date also as there is a group called goons who are hacking alot of games sites/teamspeak/vent at the moment
LMAO zaitsev just to burst your button lmao if they do what they did to me and they access all your controls all they need is your account and no matter how hard your password is or what it is the ycan find it and use it to login!

When i right clicked her and pressed e it gave her everything!

Funny part is i was in WYD and one probaly the same person cause this gurl had like 5 different names at once she could use!

There were 2 people total forgot others name but one was that gurl the other kept asking for voice rights and wouldnt stop and give me time so i kicked him then Jar is like well give her voice rights which i told him i was cause she was being so nice! Then she asks me to do what i said and takes it over and im setting there yea very smooth Jar wait till you hear what happened! Me and Jar own equal Command so we both vote on a decision! Even the person who was requesting voice rights had right click on me and press e on his name! See i wasnt going to do it but i got anxious wantign to know what it did! Alot of people are like that especially some of the new people to gaming like i was once and even some thats played in BHD alot didnt know Alt+ F4 will close the game i use to get some that played a while in LW with that trick i learned what it did years ago! Yo uwant to try to learn as much as you can when your new to a game!

<=CP=> Forums

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP

Free Teamspeak Server

Old 11-18-2005, 12:30 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
other kept asking for voice rights and wouldnt stop and give me time so i kicked him then Jar is like well give her voice rights which i told him i was cause she was being so nice!

i bit there were no one there at all only a virus generating a text messager for you to open the gateway for it to get in.

next time they ask you to have a live chat text to them to see if there a real person there, they should reply back some other wording, not a repeated phase asking for a live chat with anyone 20x in a roll.

its been some time but in RogerWilco we had hackers doing the sample thing.

MS-Messager a guy was text messager to be and behind his back he did not text it but some virus asking to have a file transfer to me, it repeated over and over about 20x times. i ask him why he asking to transfer a file to me, he reply he did not do that. woow i said check your system you may have a virus in it. turn out he had a w-32 worm of some type.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 11-18-2005, 10:55 AM
zaitsev is offline zaitsev

Quote:
Originally posted by Visor*CP*/visor_dflw
LMAO zaitsev just to burst your button lmao if they do what they did to me and they access all your controls all they need is your account and no matter how hard your password is or what it is the ycan find it and use it to login!

When i right clicked her and pressed e it gave her everything!

Funny part is i was in WYD and one probaly the same person cause this gurl had like 5 different names at once she could use!

There were 2 people total forgot others name but one was that gurl the other kept asking for voice rights and wouldnt stop and give me time so i kicked him then Jar is like well give her voice rights which i told him i was cause she was being so nice! Then she asks me to do what i said and takes it over and im setting there yea very smooth Jar wait till you hear what happened! Me and Jar own equal Command so we both vote on a decision! Even the person who was requesting voice rights had right click on me and press e on his name! See i wasnt going to do it but i got anxious wantign to know what it did! Alot of people are like that especially some of the new people to gaming like i was once and even some thats played in BHD alot didnt know Alt+ F4 will close the game i use to get some that played a while in LW with that trick i learned what it did years ago! Yo uwant to try to learn as much as you can when your new to a game!
yes im talking about people who have more sense than to do what people say without giving it a thought, im talking about how people can hack into your teamspeak through other methods, ie brueforce. do a search and know what your talking about before quoting me
Old 11-18-2005, 02:39 PM

Well chief i know it was a real person because we talked to her shes like WTF!! LoL she was wondering what stuck meant on TS see she gave herself away when she changed names and started talking the last names we caught her on was SnowMan i think and ray ray signed on at same time!She isnt too smart or good at what she does!

<=CP=> Forums

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP

Free Teamspeak Server