Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 02-27-2002, 11:53 PM
Sandman is offline Sandman
DF-HQ Staff

Send a message via ICQ to Sandman Send a message via AIM to Sandman
Angry Anti Cheater Site

Can anyone inform me of the site that blows the cover off of the people who cheat? I've been searching in vain for it for a few days now. They had a list of all the people caught cheating and I want to include one. I know, I know "Just deal with it you dope" is what your thinking, but this crap has to stop! Had a clown jump up into a pyramid entrance in a single bound! Was that Superman??? Or the same guy running at least three times as fast as the ones on his team. Couldn't be killed either. So, if you'll help me out, I'd be very grateful.
Thanks
Old 02-28-2002, 01:23 AM
AnGeL is offline AnGeL

Send a message via AIM to AnGeL Send a message via Yahoo to AnGeL
LOL superman huh.. ?? well i admit i have seen maybe 2 peopl on this game doing what you're describing.. i dont remeber their names right off hand.. i do remeber that one of them was on a team .. anyways when confronted , the person left anyways with no fighting. he admited to it and just said that was fine he'd just go do it else where's..lol.sorrry but i cant realy be of much help on that one
Old 02-28-2002, 09:10 PM
Neo_TAW is offline Neo_TAW

Send a message via ICQ to Neo_TAW
http://dia4df.homestead.com/home.html
there ya go bro
also for EVERYBODY
theres a list of known cheaters

Maps Admin
Map Maker
http://www.theartofwarfare.net/tawmaps
Old 03-04-2002, 03:45 PM
Sandman is offline Sandman
DF-HQ Staff

Send a message via ICQ to Sandman Send a message via AIM to Sandman
Thnks Neo! You've done well! You earn an extra merit.
Old 03-04-2002, 05:20 PM
Neo_TAW is offline Neo_TAW

Send a message via ICQ to Neo_TAW
ill settle for a cookie....
chocolate chip?
Maps Admin
Map Maker
http://www.theartofwarfare.net/tawmaps
Old 03-05-2002, 04:09 AM
~FB~Ghandi is offline ~FB~Ghandi

HHMMMM....
i dont know how if i like the idea of posting cheaters names there
WHY you may ask well il tell you why ...

its easy 2 take another guys name/tag then join alot of server using a cheat an then give this player a bad rep...
i think its been don alot i have been waiting for it 2 happen 2 me for a long time cus manny come 2 our server 2 play and leaving werry pistoff thay cant take the heat hehehe so i have been waithing for something like that 2 happen but i must have been luckey ...

i just dont see the point of posting names its easy 2 change name
its easy 2 change ip adress its just 1 phone call away

i dislike cheater ALOT but im not gonna let them get 2 me we just punt them or shut down server an if we cant get a hold of our host we just all leave then he can play with himself

Old 03-15-2002, 06:13 PM
DeDRAGE is offline DeDRAGE

I do have to kindof agree with Ghandi on this on. I have been playing for quite some time and hear this cheat word thrown around alot. I have had many times when I shoot someone and they dont die I just call it Lag or I missed. Not a big deal. Then I about 3 or 4 months ago had someone killing my team with a SAW. I couldnt figure out how the hell he was doing it. Then I found out that there was some program called a trainer that they could use. So maybe he was cheating. I didnt care I just want to play the game. IF thats the only way he can win screw him. I just never really saw a cheat b4.

No I have started hosting for my squad. I have see several things that are just crazy. I have this one map that is in a tunnel. If u get to the enemy side first wait at the end of the tunnel. You can take them out as the come down the stairs. Im sure u guys have played this b4. Will try to get the name of it. NEway this guy I wont bother posting his name put clays in front of our faces. He wasnt even there we cant figure out how he did it. After he did it the second time I just punted him.

Then I had a guy standing on the outside of a castle tower. There wansnt an opening there at all. He was just standing outside. This same guys was shooting through the walls. He kept firing at us I should have gotten a SS but didnt think about it. I came around the corner there he was burried in the was shooting through it.

These cheaters suck but I say just punt and ban them. Thats about all we can do.

Old 04-02-2002, 12:34 PM
*NET4*HUNTER is offline *NET4*HUNTER

Send a message via AIM to *NET4*HUNTER
Biggrin cheats

If they cheat then they cant be that good at the game.
Dont let them get to you just boot them.
I WILL FIND YOU.
Old 08-18-2002, 11:38 PM
chief*ADFP* is offline chief*ADFP*
Hellfighter

Send a message via ICQ to chief*ADFP*
here i made a hosting/player code listing as a exployer layout window soo all can see it am looking for new codes to add to it for hosting with for other to know ok check it out let me know if i fore gotting anything thanks

link to it;
http://www.geocities.com/chiefadf/De...stingOodes.htm
Old 06-02-2003, 12:23 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Quote:
Originally posted by DeDRAGE
I do have to kindof agree with Ghandi on this on. I have been playing for quite some time and hear this cheat word thrown around alot. I have had many times when I shoot someone and they dont die I just call it Lag or I missed. Not a big deal. Then I about 3 or 4 months ago had someone killing my team with a SAW. I couldnt figure out how the hell he was doing it. Then I found out that there was some program called a trainer that they could use. So maybe he was cheating. I didnt care I just want to play the game. IF thats the only way he can win screw him. I just never really saw a cheat b4.

No I have started hosting for my squad. I have see several things that are just crazy. I have this one map that is in a tunnel. If u get to the enemy side first wait at the end of the tunnel. You can take them out as the come down the stairs. Im sure u guys have played this b4. Will try to get the name of it. NEway this guy I wont bother posting his name put clays in front of our faces. He wasnt even there we cant figure out how he did it. After he did it the second time I just punted him.

Then I had a guy standing on the outside of a castle tower. There wansnt an opening there at all. He was just standing outside. This same guys was shooting through the walls. He kept firing at us I should have gotten a SS but didnt think about it. I came around the corner there he was burried in the was shooting through it.

These cheaters suck but I say just punt and ban them. Thats about all we can do.
Me I call it a near hit I hit them see blood only I hit them with a saw m249 he kills me with a nod really burns me up but laughs it off reason its really lag and I use a 56k (50.667bps) so I can't say much maybe when the cable come to town I get it DSL is not in my area at this time I live out in the woodland were you see deer & fox's come by the house all the time. lol
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 06-02-2003 at 11:48 AM.
Old 06-02-2003, 10:59 AM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

Cool

Hello all,

I wondered how long it would take some one to come up with a trainer for BHD! So far I guess I've been lucky as I've not seen any obvious cheating on any of the servers I've been on. I know people can get onto the hotel roof by using the F9 and then 9 keys when they are at the top of the stairs. I don't know if that constitute a cheat or it's just a glitch in the game, I suppose it must be a glitch as every one can do it?

We've had quite a few debates about cheats on these boards from time to time, but I guess they are some thing we will just have to live with and you can always punt and ban them. I just play the game and if some one comes into my server and obviously cheats, then out they will go!!!!

Regards

BADDOG

ENGLAND

"CAVE CANUM"

Old 06-02-2003, 11:46 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
lol makes me feel better
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]