Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 08-15-2003, 02:33 AM
Demanufactured is offline Demanufactured

Angry We need more news about TEAM SABRE!!

Joints Ops. looks awesome and all, and I'm all for it, but I want to hear more about DF:Team Sabre. There has been no updates on it at all but it is still on their website. I really would like to see something new about it.
Old 08-15-2003, 05:31 AM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

Well your on the right site with DF-HQ m8, if there is more up to date news,it will be posted here!

Regards
Old 08-18-2003, 06:21 PM
MattUSMC67 is offline MattUSMC67

From what I know Joint Ops will be a much better game then Team Sabre. Joint Ops uses a significantly updated black hawk down engine. I wont buy team sabre since its not going to use the Joint Ops engine. Here is a review and screens of JO Preview1

here is another preview Preview2

here is a movie JO Movie
Old 08-18-2003, 10:44 PM

Biggrin

Quote:
Originally posted by MattUSMC67
From what I know Joint Ops will be a much better game then Team Sabre. Joint Ops uses a significantly updated black hawk down engine. I wont buy team sabre since its not going to use the Joint Ops engine. Here is a review and screens of JO Preview1

here is another preview Preview2

here is a movie JO Movie
If you read the feature list at novalogic for team sabre, you would know that team sabre and joint ops are both using the enhanced Black hawk down engine. check it out for your self if you don't beleive me. sorry to correct you. The black hawk engine will probably be used for every 1st person shooter for nova for a while. Joint Ops. is looking awesome and is going to be an awesome game, but it's not like they're going to stop with delta force series. I plan to get Joint Ops. and Team Sabre.
Old 08-18-2003, 10:51 PM

Biggrin

Quote:
Originally posted by Demanufactured
If you read the feature list at novalogic for team sabre, you would know that team sabre and joint ops are both using the enhanced Black hawk down engine. check it out for your self if you don't beleive me. sorry to correct you. The black hawk engine will probably be used for every 1st person shooter for nova for a while. Joint Ops. is looking awesome and is going to be an awesome game, but it's not like they're going to stop with delta force series. I plan to get Joint Ops. and Team Sabre.

Two all new single player campaigns
Embark on challenging missions through treacherous South American jungle terrain and across remote islands in the Persian Gulf. Neutralize enemy targets and accomplish mission objectives.
Free Unrivaled Multiplayer Mayhem - up to 32 players
Wage war over the internet with drivable vehicles across 30 new multiplayer maps via NovaWorld. Utilize an enhanced version of the Delta Force - Black Hawk Down engine with mod-able features for building unique multiplayer battlefields. Up to 50 players over LAN.
Expansion pack requires original Delta Force® - Black Hawk Down™ game to play.
*Features subject to change
abre.
Old 08-19-2003, 01:11 AM
InsaneCrazy is offline InsaneCrazy

i plan to buy both lol

~Delta Force is not a game, it's a way of life~
Old 08-19-2003, 02:57 PM

I dont know but I think that Team Sabre will be using the same engine as BHD because its an addon. If it used a different engine it would be a seperate game.
Old 08-19-2003, 05:47 PM

eek

LOL! Think about it. Read the team sabre feature list above will ya! What part of "utilize an enhanced version of the black hawk engine" do you not understand. Drivable vehicles are not possible with the current black hawk engine, that's why there isn't any drivable in black hawk down. It will have to use the new enhanced engine because the multiplayer will have drivable vehicles. I don't know how much clearer I can make this. READ THE FEATURE LIST ABOVE!!!!!

PS: If you play medal of honor allied assault and spearhead, you would know that spearhead uses an enhanced version of the MOH Quake3 engine, and it's not it's own game, it's an expansion. For example. I have been keeping up with Team Sabre ever since they announced before Joint Ops. and one of the main things that intrigued me about it was the fact that it is going to have an enhanced black hawk engine. Then they announced Joint ops. with the same enhanced black hawk engine and suddenly you think team sabre won't. Like I said above, TS and JO both have the enhanced engine because they both have drivable vehicles. Also, it's DF:BLACK HAWK DOWN team sabre, black hawk down are the key words their, IT WILL HAVE THE ENHANCED "BLACK HAWK DOWN" ENGINE! Also Matt, there is no such thing as the "Joint Ops." engine. Joint ops will have the enhanced "black hawk" engine.

Last edited by Demanufactured; 08-19-2003 at 06:07 PM.
Old 08-19-2003, 06:00 PM

Im too lazy to read