Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-10-2009, 12:21 AM
Lakie is offline Lakie

Everyone Read. Now.

Ok, so ive been here for a ridciculously long time, I might not be posting as much as I used to but rest assured I see everything, and the amount of crap that being posted lately is absolutely pathetic. Hence, to all members, consider this your one and final warning, im going to start banning people that make my life as an admin here difficult.

1. Personal attacks arent tolerated, I dont care if their in jest, hell, I dont care if its justified, a personal attack is a personal attack.

2. If you want to spam, use the spam forum, otherwise keep to the topic of the thread.

3. No member moderators, if you have a problem with a post, report it and someone will take a look at it, but dont accuse someone of spamming or rule breaking if you dont have the power to do anything about it.

4. If you dont find a joke funny, shut up and move on, everyone has a different sence of humor and the rest of us dont care if its not your favorite joke, if you dont find something amusing move onto the next thread.

5. If you have an administrative type question, shoot an admin a PM, we dont bite and would much rather sort something out with you privately than deal with something the whole forum can see.

6. We have a PM system. Use it. theres no need to bore us all with convos on the forum of a personal or unrelated nature

For the sane and rational members, if you dont know we have an ignore list feature on the forums, put someone on the ignore list and you wont see their posts...
http://www.novahq.net/forum/profile.php?do=ignorelist

For the benefit of the newer members, you may think im bluffing, rest assured im not, as older members may remember im capable of being the bad guy. If you have a problem with this take it up with another admin...