Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 01-10-2003, 03:02 PM
Azzkikr1FS is offline Azzkikr1FS

BHD Singleplayer Demo - what do you think of it?

Downloaded at www.3dgamers.com

Actually it looks damn good. Guess I definitely need a Geforce 4 now. It runs a bit choppy with my Geforce 2, the recent multiplayer beta 2 demo was running good (though not as fine as the "old" MP demo that you still can use).

But what do you think of the sound of the CAR-15? It's not the same sound as in the recent MP beta 2 demo (which was awesome!!), isn't it?
I think it's much worse than that!

What do you think of using "shift" + assigned key for decreasing "scope zero drift"? I don't like that. I use "shift" for other function, so it messes up (doing two functions at one time when you're in scope).

Your opinion?

Cheers

Azzkikr=1FS=
Old 01-12-2003, 02:57 PM
BlackMass2 is offline BlackMass2

Re: BHD Singleplayer Demo - what do you think of it?

Quote:
Originally posted by Azzkikr1FS
..... Guess I definitely need a Geforce 4 now. It runs a bit choppy with my Geforce 2, the recent multiplayer beta 2 demo was running good (though not as fine as the "old" MP demo that you still can use) .....
Hmmmm, that's not good because all I have is a GeForce2 card. I haven't tried the SP demo yet, only the MP demo, which worked darn fine with my system specs. Of course, I expected the full version and any future demos to take up a bit more.

My 'SHIFT' key is usually set as my jump key, since it is so close to my movement keys.

I read that in the SP demo, players would need to switch character specialties in the armory if they needed/wanted to switch weapons. Is that really the case?

Project: Visualize
Old 01-13-2003, 12:01 PM
Azzkikr1FS is offline Azzkikr1FS

I use Shift key for crouch, yeah near to movement keys.

I don't know of changing character specialties in armory for switching weapons in SP but it was so in recent MP beta 2 demo (that expired after Christmas 2002).

Well, I need to play SP again, gave up after I saw that my Geforce 2 is not really enough, now I have a Geforce4 ;-) also new CPU, just need to install the demo sometime again :-)

Cheers
Azzkikr=1FS=
Old 01-13-2003, 12:47 PM
Protector is offline Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Protector
black mass wot font r u using for ur sig

I Got Mixed Feelings About The Sig So Im Keeping Them Both
Old 01-14-2003, 07:22 AM
Blackadder~DAF~ is offline Blackadder~DAF~

Re: BHD Singleplayer Demo - what do you think of it?

Quote:
Guess I definitely need a Geforce 4 now. It runs a bit choppy with my Geforce 2, the recent multiplayer beta 2 demo was running good (though not as fine as the "old" MP demo that you still can use).
I have a GeForce 2 also. And indeed it runs a bit choppy. But if you use the lag fix from www.dfbhd.dk, it runs a lot smoother.

I like the demo, but I think my teammates are really stupid. So much for the 'improved' AI.
Fortunately that is not the problem when playing MP.

http://www.daf-hq.tk/
Old 01-15-2003, 07:56 AM
Ice Cannon is offline Ice Cannon

Send a message via ICQ to Ice Cannon
I loved the SP demo... it ran fine on my TNT2 32mb card and my GF2 64mb....

I never used this 'shift' thing u use... but i use my shift key for push to talk....

The AI was good I say - I didnt see any stupidness... nad i like how they follow u around like Ghost Recon and the flash banging of the rooms... that was good. The RPG's looks sweet as welll... "RPG RPG"
Old 01-15-2003, 08:18 AM
Blackadder~DAF~ is offline Blackadder~DAF~

Quote:
Originally posted by Ice Cannon
I loved the SP demo... it ran fine on my TNT2 32mb card and my GF2 64mb....

I never used this 'shift' thing u use... but i use my shift key for push to talk....

The AI was good I say - I didnt see any stupidness... nad i like how they follow u around like Ghost Recon and the flash banging of the rooms... that was good. The RPG's looks sweet as welll... "RPG RPG"
You're right about clearing the rooms and the RPG's. But too bad the teammates just stop moving and start shooting when they see an enemy. I think it would be nice if they would run for cover first or something like that.

http://www.daf-hq.tk/