Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 09-16-2007, 04:14 PM
Coopwarriors is offline Coopwarriors

Send a message via ICQ to Coopwarriors Send a message via AIM to Coopwarriors Send a message via Yahoo to Coopwarriors
pinger for xtreme

who can make a pinger for xtreme whene nova is not ther i have not the tool to do it ore to look one it by my self
Old 09-16-2007, 09:09 PM
Jckl is offline Jckl

if anyone knows MASM i have the code that downloads and decodes the GLB in bhd. If dfx is this same way then i am sure it is similar code and i can provide this. I have also done it in PHP if you know php. I have other things to get done before i take on anything else otherwise i would go about this. If someone did do this and had questions i would be happy to help with what i can.

http://www.projekt6.com
http://www.SteadfastWebSolutions.com - Need web development or Hosting? Visit us!
Old 09-16-2007, 11:27 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
DFX is basic the same engine use in JOTR only they change the way it plays when you play lan you have to log-in totally.

DFBHD you have the option to bypass log-in in JOTR and DFX there is not bypass log-in option to use so don't think there is a way to get around it with a pinger

atomic think he did look this up long ago as will.

i search anyways don't think there is one ever made, did not find any only other's asking the same thing
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 09-17-2007, 12:55 AM
Chrispy is offline Chrispy

Send a message via MSN to Chrispy Send a message via Yahoo to Chrispy
Quoted from me at DF Reload:

Quote:
Creating a pinger for Xtreme is a lot harder - since the startup page is somewhat more "integrated" into the game - as opposed to the ones on older NL titles.
Trust me, if they could make a Pinger, they would have done it by now (if you're lucky, it could be possible to make one).

Chris
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black
Old 09-17-2007, 11:06 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Coopwarriors Send a message via AIM to Coopwarriors Send a message via Yahoo to Coopwarriors
thanks for your fast responding u 3
Old 09-17-2007, 04:16 PM
Jckl is offline Jckl

np also the bms to mis is complete to my knowledge. There is nothing wrong anymore but before i release it iam creating a setup program and this is almost done. After this is complete i have a program in mind that was suggested and i have it for bhd so it shouldnt be too much work to make it in extreme.

http://www.SteadfastWebSolutions.com - Need web development or Hosting? Visit us!
Old 09-17-2007, 04:25 PM

do you play a game by nova ore you work only one tools. lol make some time and play a game.do not work to hard lol
Old 09-18-2007, 04:15 PM
Jckl is offline Jckl

i have played since df1 but i play bhd from time to time and thats about all on the pc. I do play xbox 360 however. Most my time though goes to work

Old 09-20-2007, 03:55 PM
Atomic is offline Atomic

Send a message via ICQ to Atomic
Indeed creating a Pinger like the DF Pingers for JO is realy hard and wont be done by Nova-Inside (Dstructr) for DFX.
DFX is based on JO, the Pinger for JO wasn't that succes because NL removed the bypass feature since JO.

Old 09-20-2007, 11:07 PM
Chrispy is offline Chrispy

Send a message via MSN to Chrispy Send a message via Yahoo to Chrispy
Quote:
Originally posted by Atomic
Indeed creating a Pinger like the DF Pingers for JO is realy hard and wont be done by Nova-Inside (Dstructr) for DFX.
DFX is based on JO, the Pinger for JO wasn't that succes because NL removed the bypass feature since JO.
I bet you there's an NW link that actually bypasses the login, but it's not showed in the startup pages for JO/DFX. In fact, if we know where you get directed to when logging in, we can track down the link. But I don't think JO/DFX have startup .htm files in their directories (the startup pages seem integrated into the game itself... ).

Chris
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black
Old 09-20-2007, 11:45 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
your right on saying there is no Startup.html file at all or any html file to log-in with.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 09-21-2007, 03:54 AM
IcIshoot is offline IcIshoot

Send a message via AIM to IcIshoot Send a message via MSN to IcIshoot Send a message via Yahoo to IcIshoot
I think I found the login page - it is actually an XML file, and looks like it is downloaded - So modifying it may not do any thing. Unfortunitly my copy of dfx isn't connecting to novaworld, so I can't check it out more right now.

its one of the mnx files in the cache folder - open it up in notepad and you can see where the login fields are, creating accounts, ect.

I'm sure if some one who knows what they are doing would be able to come up with a pinger for DFX. May not be able to bypass the login... But just think CTL + Right click you are given a nice looking in game menu where you select the server you want to join...

It is way beyond what I can do - but hackers are adding their own menu system to BHD already, So it is possible. Then you figure out how joining the server is initiated...

I think it is possible. Just may take more work then it is worth it - Even have a possible solution for automatically login in on DFX...

Ultimatily every thing is stored in memory - all you have to do is locate the locations for the login text boxes in memory and write the user name and password directy to those memory addresses, and simulate an enter press. In theory it should work. I haven't tried it yet.. Don't know if dfx has stuff to resist manipulating its memory..

IcI

Last edited by IcIshoot; 09-21-2007 at 04:02 AM.