Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2006, 01:35 AM
Stephen is offline Stephen
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Stephen Send a message via AIM to Stephen Send a message via Yahoo to Stephen
i support the admins in there decison as i believe that trojan does as well so what u are doing is undermining anything the admins do for u

"If the whole universe has no meaning, we should never have found out that it has no meaning: just as, if there were no light in the universe and therefore no creatures with eyes, we should never know it was dark. Dark would be without meaning."
-- C.S. Lewis
Old 02-13-2006, 03:14 AM
SilentTrigger is offline SilentTrigger
-1PARA-

Really sorry to hear this, for both parties!

My photography website

Old 02-13-2006, 03:21 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
don't you all give up on troy or mike there is a rain of hope. a small one at that.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 02-13-2006, 03:25 AM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

Cry

I am most sorry to hear about this and I do hope that any problems can be resolved as I would dearly miss the contributions of both Mike and Trojan to this wonderful website.

I do know that the adminnistrators only act in the best interest of the community here but I sincerely hope that this matter can be resolved quickly.

Warmest Regards to all
Old 02-13-2006, 04:31 AM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

Quote:
Originally posted by twig
NvQ Admins:

You have made a truely bad choice injudgement, fair as you haved been you just lost a great admin who knew how to talk the talk but still lead with a walk of his own. NvQ as I see it will never be the same, a place of friends, and memories are tarished because of this.

I for one will not be returning after this post. I do not trust your judgement in this matter and the fact that you have let members use racial slurs, consistent spamming shows a lack of ability to be an admin. This is not a community site, merely a site in which if you have different views you will be banned. That isn't the conduct of a site who I respected and admired for years.

I respect members at this board however 3 of you don't get to play God and decide who is admin and who isn't. I think this crap. You can subtract one off the membership.

Long Live Trojan's Milita!

Twig...out.
You really need to rethink before you speak. You have no idea what happend, and you obviously have no idea about who the other admins here are.

We have never abused our powers as admins and have always treated everyone fair and with respect. Not one of the admins here will ever play god. If that was the case you would be banned right now, instead you are still welcome to post here. And alot of other people would be banned. We take alot of hate without banning anyone.

Never once had an admin let a true racial slur pass without someone being banned or suspended.

We have also never banned someone because of there personal views.

I am the owner, and I don't even make big decisions without talking to the other admins first. You have no idea about the operations that go on here. Nothing is done on a whim

04' Dodge SRT-4, Mopar Stage 3, 406whp/436wtq
Old 02-13-2006, 06:04 AM
Matt is offline Matt

Administrator

Send a message via MSN to Matt
Quote:
NvQ Admins:

You have made a truely bad choice injudgement, fair as you haved been you just lost a great admin who knew how to talk the talk but still lead with a walk of his own. NvQ as I see it will never be the same, a place of friends, and memories are tarished because of this.

I for one will not be returning after this post. I do not trust your judgement in this matter and the fact that you have let members use racial slurs, consistent spamming shows a lack of ability to be an admin. This is not a community site, merely a site in which if you have different views you will be banned. That isn't the conduct of a site who I respected and admired for years.

I respect members at this board however 3 of you don't get to play God and decide who is admin and who isn't. I think this crap. You can subtract one off the membership.

Twig...out.
I'm sorry to hear that twig, a lot of this happened behind closed doors that you did not and will not see. Have a good life bro.

Click here for the official member status images!

Quote:
Originally posted by Panther
For your sence of free speech, we will control how much you have here .
Quote:
Originally posted by Steve
fak i clicked it to lol.

the message "this will disable it" should have been put before

sorry
Old 02-13-2006, 07:35 AM
King is offline King

a shame things happen like this. I hope that it will be solved in a good way.

Old 02-13-2006, 08:04 AM
Jeff is offline Jeff

Send a message via AIM to Jeff
Well, this is quite interesting.
Will we hear more regarding the investigation Agent Trilogy? :P

(Your post was very CIA'esc so i had to put Agent :P)
Old 02-13-2006, 10:12 AM
DevilDog#1 is offline DevilDog#1

I'd have kept the matter behind the closed door instead of making it a public spectical ... Now that's out side let me add ...

Troj, I know we've had our moments but I never keep anything inside. That's the kind of person I'm. I believe by not doing that I can not bedoing justice to myself or to other person. All I can say is good luck with whichever path you choose. Nice knowing you bud.

Having said that I fully support the admins in their decision. No second guessing.

Quote:
If I don't do that doesn't mean I can't - DD#1
Old 02-13-2006, 11:52 AM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Steve
Quote:
NvQ Admins:

Twig...out.

so sad that a post like this is made. however i'm a bit confused...

i would assume you're sticking up for Troj but you clearly state that the site has been badly admin'd recently. correct me if i'm wrong but basically your actually saying Troj is a bad admin!? as he has been adim for almost the last year.

I would differ to that opinion. Troj is a community person whole-heartedly, simple to see this. However when there is a lot of arguments internally then something has to be done.

Also i'm not exactly sure which '3' you refer to, but the admin of a site very much do get to decide who runs the site and play god as you put it.
Old 02-13-2006, 11:55 AM
Sal UK is offline Sal UK

Send a message via ICQ to Sal UK
Well I thought all this was a Joke when I posted last night, Now I see its not...
Old 02-13-2006, 12:17 PM
hutchie is offline hutchie

lol trojan has helped most of us in the past. no one put more time into novahq than him and it would be a shame for him to go. as an admin of other sites i could not do what he does. i am with trojan all the way

Old 02-13-2006, 12:21 PM
Jeff is offline Jeff

Quote:
Originally posted by jarhead
lol trojan has helped most of us in the past. no one put more time into novahq than him and it would be a shame for him to go. as an admin of other sites i could not do what he does. i am with trojan all the way
Not to deglorify Trojan but you are ever so wrong.
Pather, Steve, Mike, Trilogy all have put a ton of time into this community.
Trojan was not the single admin that did everything and was most active, he was just in the public eye a bit more with his posting and general actions.
Old 02-13-2006, 12:23 PM

trojan has helped me countless times

Old 02-13-2006, 12:34 PM
Jeff is offline Jeff

That may very well be correct, but it is not fair to say that no one put more time in than him, because the other admins do just as much.
Old 02-13-2006, 01:09 PM
.Simon. is offline .Simon.

well i know i dont know the whole story so ill respect the admin's decisions on this topic. sad it had to happen at all though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve View Post
next person to post half naked gets banned
Old 02-13-2006, 01:13 PM
Matt is offline Matt

Administrator

Send a message via MSN to Matt
Quote:
Originally posted by jarhead
no one put more time into novahq than him
Not saying Trojan didn't do much, cause he did. But Panther and Steve have put 4 and a half years into this site. Without their efforts building this NL empire from the ground up Trojan wouldn't have even had the chance to do what he did.

Click here for the official member status images!

Quote:
Originally posted by Panther
For your sence of free speech, we will control how much you have here .
Quote:
Originally posted by Steve
fak i clicked it to lol.

the message "this will disable it" should have been put before

sorry
Old 02-13-2006, 01:26 PM

true

Old 02-13-2006, 02:09 PM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

Smile

Quote:
Originally posted by Trilogy
Not saying Trojan didn't do much, cause he did. But Panther and Steve have put 4 and a half years into this site. Without their efforts building this NL empire from the ground up Trojan wouldn't have even had the chance to do what he did.
Those words are so true brother Tril and Scott, Steve and Mike have been been pillars of this great community for such a long time that's not to say that Trojan didn't contribute a great deal but obviously the admins had reaslised the situation was so bad that regretfully something had to be done.

Warm Regards
Old 02-13-2006, 03:02 PM
Terry is offline Terry

Ok first things first. Loads of people are jumping in to defend troy and dissagree with their actions to remove his administrative powers. But you're all forgetting, they've done the same to mike!

Now, none of us know the full story, so let's not make things worse by trying to. What's done is done, and I'm with the admins 100% of the way.

I see troy as a great friend, and hope he will continue to be, but I'm sure he understands why this has happened, and I think we all do too.

Running a website is no easy task let me tel you! Let alone a site of this size, so trying to keep every single person happy is an impossible task.

However, I stick by every member on here and all the admins to continue to make this place the great place it is, and I'm sure it will be for years to come!!!!

LONG LIVE NHQ!

Tel

-----
GIFTS - X
Closed Thread