Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Novahq.net Specific > News
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

News News and comment posting for the main page. Use this forum to submit your news.

Old 08-13-2004, 12:28 PM
BeBop is offline BeBop

Send a message via ICQ to BeBop Send a message via AIM to BeBop Send a message via Yahoo to BeBop
Regarding GN Services

As you all know gamersnetwork hosts quite a few teamspeak and has a few services also running for the public to use.

These may be down for the next 1-3 days depending on the damage of this hurricane thats coming, hopefully nothing will happen but I'll have to see and will try to get everything running ASAP.

If you need to contact me regarding anything witht he site joshrendek@cfl.rr.com

Old 08-14-2004, 04:07 PM
BeBop is offline BeBop

Send a message via ICQ to BeBop Send a message via AIM to BeBop Send a message via Yahoo to BeBop
eek

Man that was one helluva storm, spent about an hour int eh bathroom cuz there were some torando sitings...

Right now my entire neighborhood where i live is destroyed, huge oaks and maples are everywhere and the maple infront of my house almost broke through my window :X

Anyways, about GN

Services should be back up within 1-3 days depending on how long the power company and internet company take to fix all the downed lines and hopefully i dont have school for about another week because A LOT of power and stuff is out as well as damage...

PS. Tril how'd you fare?
Old 08-14-2004, 05:07 PM
Bustin is offline Bustin
DF2 Forever

Well, I say anyone who bitches about the downtime can get screwed and find another service if you ask me. Those storms left damage in the tens of billions and theres another storm coming up behind.

Anyone who complains needs hung up and left out to dry.

Old 08-15-2004, 03:12 AM
G.I.JOE*MFA* is offline G.I.JOE*MFA*

Send a message via ICQ to G.I.JOE*MFA* Send a message via Yahoo to G.I.JOE*MFA*
bebop i think i can help with some temp though

*MaFiA*...Trust...Respect . . . Family

BF *MaFiA* - CoD *MaFiA* - DF *MaFiA* - JO *MaFiA* - RvS ¤MaFiA¤ - SW *MaFiA* - Capo Crimini
The Site

Old 08-15-2004, 12:14 PM
BeBop is offline BeBop

eek

No thanks GI for the temp, i aprreciate it but it woudl be to much trouble considering i have no power to even access the server information and besides everythign is setup on there exactly how i need it.

Power should be up within a day or two POSSIBLY longer lol.... i have no idea, Right now i'm hoping its soon then later because our house is right on a main road and surrounded by buisinesses and most of our roads are clear now.

I'm going by later today to check on my house and see if anythign is running. Tomorrow me and my parents are going over to take out a like 60ft maple from our front yard that just missed our house ( Buzz saw's )...

But yeah there are two other storms coming up after this, one of them looks like ti will be doing the exact same thing as Charley did but they dont know yet, and the other one looks like it will probably miss us totally.

As for damage, pretty much everywhere is a mess in Orlando and the surrounding areas, and we only got hit with a Category 2 i think, i'd HATE to see port charlette where it hit and had cat 4 strength. Right now i think its caused more damage then hurricane Andrwe which was in the 90's sometime i think.

Hopefully everything will be back in a few days hopefully less than a week :X. Upside: No school monday or tuesday right now lol...

If anyone has any news on tril let me know, i'd like to know how he made it through cuz he said he lived in FL.
Old 08-15-2004, 02:03 PM
BeBop is offline BeBop

Well heres the street next to mine.... http://www.sun-sentinel.com/media/ph...8/13822986.jpg

Old 08-15-2004, 02:18 PM
Matt is offline Matt

Administrator

Send a message via MSN to Matt
oh sheet

Click here for the official member status images!

Quote:
Originally posted by Panther
For your sence of free speech, we will control how much you have here .
Quote:
Originally posted by Steve
fak i clicked it to lol.

the message "this will disable it" should have been put before

sorry
Old 08-15-2004, 02:34 PM
G.I.JOE*MFA* is offline G.I.JOE*MFA*

Send a message via ICQ to G.I.JOE*MFA* Send a message via Yahoo to G.I.JOE*MFA*
i was stationed at Shady J

where u at?

couple of my squadmates r in NC and they said it was boring - not near what dennis and damn forgot the other1 that came through right after that flooded everything 3 years ago...lol

*MaFiA*...Trust...Respect . . . Family

BF *MaFiA* - CoD *MaFiA* - DF *MaFiA* - JO *MaFiA* - RvS ¤MaFiA¤ - SW *MaFiA* - Capo Crimini
The Site

Old 08-23-2004, 06:41 PM
JonM is offline JonM

:9 TASTY!!!! when will the servers b bak up, they still ain't :!:
Old 08-25-2004, 04:06 PM
BeBop is offline BeBop

im hoping before teh end of this month but im not sure, brighthouse is sure takin its f*ckin time, but ive got 2 new features already nearly complete for everyone to use and the server is just as it was before and everyoens ts is running, but as of now i dont have cable but i MIGHT have a telephone now, it hink i got it back today.... i havnt had anything lol....

Old 08-25-2004, 04:08 PM
BeBop is offline BeBop

*sorry about posting again* When i say the ts servers are up i mean theyre running, but theyre not on the internet yet because of no connection, just on my LAN

Old 08-25-2004, 05:55 PM
JonM is offline JonM

okay thanks for the quick reply. Just sad that they not up yet ... such a great service
Old 08-29-2004, 11:54 AM
BeBop is offline BeBop

yeah my isp (brighthouse) is really pissing me off right now, as well as my phone provider (at&t) i had phone up until today adn then it died this morning cuz some bafoons i think were doing something outside to the lines, and i STILL dont have internet, but SUPPOSEDLY monday at the close of the buisiness day everyone should have it.

Old 08-29-2004, 12:02 PM
EDGE is offline EDGE

Send a message via ICQ to EDGE Send a message via AIM to EDGE Send a message via Yahoo to EDGE
what idiots lol. The cable people here are always messing with our cable boxes around my neighborhood. They always seem to mess something up :S
Old 08-30-2004, 09:55 PM
exsrecon803 is offline exsrecon803

sup sup