Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 12-20-2007, 08:32 PM
Fireblade is offline Fireblade

XO Mod for full version

Anyone know what the following files are for in DFX?

C:\program files\novalogic\delta force xtreme\*.mdt
C:\program files\novalogic\delta force xtreme\*.ptl

when I run the XO mod for the full version of the game, the BAT file says it cannot find these, any ideas on what or why I don't have them?

I have installed this mod 10 times now doing any and everyway possible I can find, no luck and I want to play it!!!
Old 12-20-2007, 08:38 PM
Chrispy is offline Chrispy

Send a message via MSN to Chrispy Send a message via Yahoo to Chrispy
Have you tried uninstalling stock DFX and reinstalling? Also, have you had your DFX updated?

If you haven't uninstalled, I'd try uninstalling. And when uninstalling, be sure to remove the whole folder after install as that leaves some leftover files.

Chris
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black
Old 12-21-2007, 02:33 AM
Xx_jet_xX is offline Xx_jet_xX

Send a message via Yahoo to Xx_jet_xX
http://www.novahq.net/forum/showthre...readid=4230867

already posted and discussed with the developer.

you do know asking the same thing in seperate threads is rude right, its is also considered forum spamming? just letting you know to keep 1 thread in the thread and not several about the same thing.

note
"mods can merge the threads the delete this post, i wont complain lol"

WTF-Squad

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day. -George Carlin

Last edited by Xx_jet_xX; 12-21-2007 at 02:40 AM.
Old 12-23-2007, 10:22 PM
Fireblade is offline Fireblade

I tried every possible combination I can think of and listened to every bit of information everyone has given me. No one yet has given me an answer to my question about why it is showing me the missing files.

I posted this in this forum, because I just realized that there was a DFX forum, not just a main news forum. I figured it would be seen by more people interested in DFX instead of any other of the Df series of games. If one extra post constitutes spamming, you guys ought to see what I get in a days time for my business. Trust me, I don't want to start a fight, I just want to find an answer to an aggrevating problem, I love the XO mod, I love playing DF, but I hate the way DFX has its weapons set up with the scopes of old DF2. Someone somewhere has to know.....PLEASE!!!!! Im about ready to just break the full version in half if I don't get an answer
Old 12-24-2007, 03:20 PM
dave61 is offline dave61
I.C.U.

Send a message via Yahoo to dave61
Quote:
Originally posted by Fireblade
I tried every possible combination I can think of and listened to every bit of information everyone has given me. No one yet has given me an answer to my question about why it is showing me the missing files.

I posted this in this forum, because I just realized that there was a DFX forum, not just a main news forum. I figured it would be seen by more people interested in DFX instead of any other of the Df series of games. If one extra post constitutes spamming, you guys ought to see what I get in a days time for my business. Trust me, I don't want to start a fight, I just want to find an answer to an aggrevating problem, I love the XO mod, I love playing DF, but I hate the way DFX has its weapons set up with the scopes of old DF2. Someone somewhere has to know.....PLEASE!!!!! Im about ready to just break the full version in half if I don't get an answer

If it's just the sniper scopes that are bothering you, those can be changed! They are controlled by the .def files.
Old 12-24-2007, 04:40 PM
Xx_jet_xX is offline Xx_jet_xX

Send a message via Yahoo to Xx_jet_xX
they may already be in the full version, but the lines not removed from the installer.

WTF-Squad

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day. -George Carlin