Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 08-30-2006, 07:27 AM
Lip A Girl is offline Lip A Girl

Sad People Picking on Me

Well i whil a go i was a memeber of dfb and i posted a forum that sed i have ADHD and ADD and a disorder but it started ok people helping me then they started to pick on me heres what some of the thing they sed were

Heres my problem i have ADHD and i have a disorder my mind cant control so i cant spell properly as you can see some of my words are wrong i know alot of spelling word but no all so yer there you have it.

what they sed

Yea, I know what you mean, is this what you are talking about ?

Olny srmat poelpe can raed tihs.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The
phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy,

it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.

Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

if you can raed tihs psas it on!!

LMAO

LoL, I can read that, you just have to place the letterts right or guess the word from them...

"Only smart people can read this.

I couldn't believe that I could actually understand, what I was reading. The phenomenal power of the human mind, according to research at Cambridge University.

It doesn't matter, in what order the letters in a word are, the only important thing that the first and the last letter are in the right place. The rest can be a total mess and you can still read it without a problem. This is because human mind does not read every letter by itself, but the word as a whole. Amazing, huh? Yeah, and I always thought spelling was important!

If you can read this, pass it on!

LMAO"

And I did it without any help... I just cant do this in my language, 'cos no one could read it then, it would be too complicated, but I'll try... Maybe that is the way, how to recognize smart people... LoL

Actually the only letters that need to be placed correctly are the first & last letters & the other letters can be jumbled. The mind can read it quite well, well most minds can.......lol

I can read it. I'm a srmrat peeple. Taht's greath.

First and last letter have to be placed right. Obviusly you can't read it, 'cos it says in the text. And if you are talking about one person, you don't use word "people"...

I tinhk you soluhd try aaign.

and i get picked and bashed at school and im sick of it im ganna go blow somehting up if it dosent stop if any one heres a member of dfb contact A.Bullet and tell him there people picking on people with diorders and i was in a good mode into they started on the thread now people around they world pick on me . Regards Lip A Girl.

Im Wondering Why Thease Events Happen To Me And My Mate We Need Help.
Old 08-30-2006, 07:30 AM

So Stuff DFB not all the members only the one who pick on me.

Old 08-30-2006, 09:48 AM
Rampage. is offline Rampage.
Rampage

Send a message via AIM to Rampage.
i have had OCD. ADHD, and depression, I know what it feels like, I went undiagnosed with ADHD for my life because of the school system, had OCD for three years, and depression for three years also, aren't you being treated for the ADHD / ADD?

Old 08-30-2006, 10:24 AM
.ex. is offline .ex.

whats ADHD and ADD...is ADD where u do things more than once?
Old 08-30-2006, 10:28 AM
Rampage. is offline Rampage.
Rampage

Send a message via AIM to Rampage.
ADD is where you zone out for periods of time, ADHD is where you can zone out one second, then the next second you can be very ugh whats the word, well basically hyper, but it makes you always want to move, a lot of people with ADHD cannot sit still, they always have to move their legs, move their fingers, etc.., it's actually why it got my record cleaned off at school for everything that deals with yelling out in class and bad behavior, because that all deals with ADHD, and since they cleaned off my record and got me on the medicine, I have not gotten in trouble once, and all my scores on the state exams were the highest in all my classes.

Old 08-30-2006, 10:43 AM
-Tigger- is offline -Tigger-
BB

m8, dont listen to wot others say about u... if u listen 2 em it will ruin u.. the only reason they will pick on u is bcos it makes them feel big..

if u get ANY abuse at all from members of NovaHQ PM an admin and that member will be delt with.
Old 08-30-2006, 04:15 PM

ok kool

Old 08-30-2006, 05:06 PM
JonM is offline JonM

Quote:
Originally posted by BB
m8, dont listen to wot others say about u... if u listen 2 em it will ruin u.. the only reason they will pick on u is bcos it makes them feel big..

if u get ANY abuse at all from members of NovaHQ PM an admin and that member will be delt with.
i think BB Says it best, the people picking on you are just trying to make themselves feel whole, when in actuallity the nicer you are the more likely you are to feel big...sheesh people these days
Old 08-30-2006, 06:47 PM
Mauser 98K is offline Mauser 98K

i have ADD , ADHD, Dislexia? the thing where ya letters that ya read are backwards and weird looking, was diagnosed with mild form of autism, have mild siesures whenever i go to a consert where there are strobes, i just stare into space and shake like ya do when ya get chills when ya have a fever.

all this and i turned out ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok.
i joke bout it but was a pain in the butt to get under controll.
i still space from time to time sometimes when i space out after i come to it has usually been 10 or more munits, not good when driving lol..

the hyper pills didnt work on me, lol.

even when i was on it i single handedly drove a teacher to throw a stapler at the class, lol
Old 08-30-2006, 09:50 PM
Chrispy is offline Chrispy

Send a message via MSN to Chrispy Send a message via Yahoo to Chrispy
Don't worry mate, here at NHQ everyone has the same level of respect they get, and there are all treated equally. You'll do fine here.

If you have any questions to ask just PM our four kings Scott, Steve, Mike, and Trilogy.

Chris_OJB_DF645 --
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black