Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 01-15-2007, 09:39 PM
agirl is offline agirl

C&C w/ 2 servers?

I have just recently got a new computer and now have two computers set up with my router, both servers are working fine, people can get into them and everything with no problem but I can't seem to get C&C (Command and Control) to work for both of them. It works just fine for the first server I put up, second server when I hit manage server or webremote it will only pull up just the information from my first server not the second. LW is using my routers IP to host both games so they have the same exact IP, any way to get C&C working on both, any suggestions are appreciated, thanks!
Old 01-28-2007, 07:29 AM
knightlight is offline knightlight

Hello agirl
I don't have an answer for you right now but I have asked some friends and when they get back to me I will post the answer (if I get one) here

I assume you have command and control running on both servers and have different server names? So I'm not sure what to do you may have to make sure both servers on using different ports or something but again I will let you knw when I find out.
Old 01-28-2007, 01:07 PM
knightlight is offline knightlight

OK AGIRL THIS IS WHAT I FOUND OUT FOR YOU

I HOPE THIS HELPS
Quote:
The problem is both computers are on the same remote ip and have different local ips
unfortunatly there is no way to get a second remote ip without talking with the isp
then you are probable going to have to pay for 2 connection now im not sure if it works
with to different computers but i know if you host 2 servers on the same computer
under manage server at the top under login there is a place where you set the
server which you are controlling but if that will work with 2 different computers by
connecting to the remote ip I have no clue if that will work havent tried it.
I do know if you are just trying to connect to it from the other computer on the same
network and not having people connect romtely you can just connect with the local ip
(example: you have a server on the first computer with command and control and you
want to connect to it from the second you would just have to type the ip of the first
like 192.168.2.2 you can find the ip by going to run then type cmd then
in the console type ipconfig but this is all local behind the router not
from another connection. I hope I was any help if not I think the best
thing to do would be to ask in DF:Favorite forums if they still have any.