Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2006, 08:27 PM
Troy is offline Troy

Send a message via ICQ to Troy Send a message via AIM to Troy Send a message via Yahoo to Troy
A fairwell to my NHQ family?

To all of you, my friends, brothers and sisters Militia Members etc. . I'm sad to say that if you haven't noticed yet, my admin status has been suspended. Seems my controversal role is being judged by the other Admin as to my fate here for I am not a quiter and will patiently await thier judgement.

Since I've been a leader to you all for almost a year now, I've got to say that I've enjoyed every moment, every conversation and every administration duty I have acted upon.

I've been a supporter of NovaLogic and the United States Army now for 8/9 years. I've lead thousands of thousands of players throughout this time as a former United Stated Serviceman and website owner, player and peer and Admin. I've gratefully supported my Country and the citizens these games follow.

I've had it tough since I took my position here. Many members complained and were openly jealous of my appointment in the beginning and still to this day, this has caused several conflicts which hurt my status because I will defend myself when I feel my stance should be justified. It hasn't been easy for me but you all probably know me better than you know any of the other Admin. I'm sure there are a few of you that don't and that wasn't my fault..

I can't say enough about the US Army and it's fans. But if I may move on, know that I served my Country and the US Army well. I served NovaLogic and I served NovaHQ with my utmost dedication, professionalism and loyalty.

I am at fault for falling for misguided conflicts and seeking retribution for however serious the isssue. I am a strong man, I will continue to do my thing but maybe not here.

I hope that all of you that care about me in the least, keep in touch with me and continue to grow as gamers, friends and peers.

This is a sad day and I felt you all deserved to know what my status is.

Do you think I've served you well? Just know that I have tried. I care about all of you. ~Semper Fi~ Trojan
Old 02-12-2006, 08:43 PM
Sal UK is offline Sal UK

Send a message via ICQ to Sal UK
Oh You been naughty m8? I would hate to see you leave.

I hope this is a very early April Fools!

Ill draw up the Picket signs now....

Sa1.

I can hear the chants now.

Oh no you cant go!
Oh no you cant go!
Oh no you cant go!
Oh no you cant go!
Oh no you cant go!
Oh no you cant go!
Oh no you cant go!
Oh no you cant go!
Oh no you cant go!
Oh no you cant go!
Oh no you cant go!
Oh no you cant go!
Old 02-12-2006, 08:51 PM
-live-wire- is offline -live-wire-

Trojan is a good man. It takes a special kind-o-guy to pull off admin's duties and it's no cake-walk keeping popular with everyone. Jealousy is a disease for the weak and I myself have been guilty of worse. But after I smack a guy in the face I usually feel a lot better and we start to become friends again. Petty how it works..but it's usually even pettier how it all began.

Don't sweat the petty things,
and don't pet the sweaty things.
<:{{{}}}><

We're all in a giant car heading towards a brick wall at 100 m.p.h. and everybody is arguing about where they want to sit.
Old 02-12-2006, 08:51 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
it sad day
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 02-12-2006, 09:01 PM
Sal UK is offline Sal UK

Old 02-12-2006, 09:02 PM
Stephen is offline Stephen
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Stephen Send a message via AIM to Stephen Send a message via Yahoo to Stephen
very very sad day

don't know the whole story but 3 admins have to decide amoung them selves thats there right and there job. none of us know the real story or what is going on and if they wanted are input they would ask for it.

i support all the admins as i support trojan so whatever the decison gl to yea trojan and hope things work out for yea

"If the whole universe has no meaning, we should never have found out that it has no meaning: just as, if there were no light in the universe and therefore no creatures with eyes, we should never know it was dark. Dark would be without meaning."
-- C.S. Lewis

Last edited by Stephen; 02-12-2006 at 09:22 PM.
Old 02-12-2006, 09:07 PM
Mstenger404 is offline Mstenger404

Send a message via MSN to Mstenger404
Oh no you cant go
Oh no you cant go
Oh no you cant go
Oh no you cant go
Oh no you cant go
Oh no you cant go
Oh no you cant go
Oh no you cant go
Oh no you cant go
Oh no you cant go
Oh no you cant go
Oh no you cant go
Oh no you cant go
Oh no you cant go
Oh no you cant go
Oh no you cant go
Oh no you cant go
Oh no you cant go
Oh no you cant go
Oh no you cant go
Oh no you cant go
Oh no you cant go
Oh no you cant go
Oh no you cant go
Oh no you cant go
Oh no you cant go

you know what? you guys have a point,
the other administrators are just jealous.

Intel Q9300 Quad~2.5Ghz
PALIT GTX570
ASUS GTX280 Dedicated PhysX
WD Velociraptor 300GB 10k RPM
WD Caviar Black 1TB 7,200 RPM
4GB Patriot DDR3 1333mhz
Intel BOXDX48BT2 X48
Corsair 1000Watt Modular PSU
Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
ASUS VG238H 23" 120Hz 3D-Ready
Old 02-12-2006, 09:13 PM
Chief ADFP

Mstenger404

warning don't be posting like that spamming is no good here?

1x is all is needed

we all love Troy as will as other admin here too, they have their reason. we can't judge them for their actions only they know
Old 02-12-2006, 09:14 PM
milk is offline milk

Send a message via AIM to milk
thats kindof cool that u had the balls to come out and say u might be leavin, i havent talked to u much but i alyays thought u were a cool dude.

you only get out by not going in
http://judgemikdredd.deviantart.com/
Old 02-12-2006, 09:18 PM
Lucky is offline Lucky

Old 02-12-2006, 09:19 PM
milk is offline milk

Send a message via AIM to milk
use my sig thingey!

you only get out by not going in
http://judgemikdredd.deviantart.com/
Old 02-12-2006, 09:31 PM
Matt is offline Matt

Administrator

Send a message via MSN to Matt
We will release a statement regarding this matter shortly.

Click here for the official member status images!

Quote:
Originally posted by Panther
For your sence of free speech, we will control how much you have here .
Quote:
Originally posted by Steve
fak i clicked it to lol.

the message "this will disable it" should have been put before

sorry
Old 02-12-2006, 09:36 PM
Sal UK is offline Sal UK

Quote:
Originally posted by milk
use my sig thingey!
Man I hate rippers...
Old 02-12-2006, 10:41 PM
Matt is offline Matt

Administrator

Send a message via MSN to Matt
As the general public now knows Trojan is no longer an administrator at Novahq. Trojan is a great person and has done an enormous amount for Novahq and its members, but his recent clash with fellow administrator Mike, as well as numerous clashes with other administrators and members in the past we felt it necessary to revoke his administrative privileges. Here at Novahq we believe strongly in the “forgive and forget” rule, as many of you guys know. As we forgave him numerous occasions we now believe that his self quoted “controversial” behavior will not change. This has turned our private forums into what is commonly known as a “hostile work environment”. We hope that you, the Novahq community, trust that our decision was made in the best interest of all involved, not in spite of jealousy. As to whether or not Trojan wants to stay on at NHQ as a member is entirely his prerogative, but we hope he does. The other member involved in this most recent confrontation is Mike, his admin rights have also been temporarily removed while we further investigate.

Click here for the official member status images!

Quote:
Originally posted by Panther
For your sence of free speech, we will control how much you have here .
Quote:
Originally posted by Steve
fak i clicked it to lol.

the message "this will disable it" should have been put before

sorry
Old 02-12-2006, 11:15 PM

yeah well, i guess now chris_OJB is gonna go back into his website and remove you from the "glorified administrators" list, lol j/k

Intel Q9300 Quad~2.5Ghz
PALIT GTX570
4GB Patriot DDR3 1333mhz
Intel BOXDX48BT2 X48
Old 02-12-2006, 11:35 PM
Chrispy is offline Chrispy

Send a message via MSN to Chrispy Send a message via Yahoo to Chrispy
Hey, not spamming but, I ain't gonna delete my forum that was dedicated to Trilogy!
And, I can't believe this, but this is the scariest thing happened to an admin or admins I have ever seen in my life. Mstenger404, don't spam in this forum or my forum, you know that on my forum I'm in power mate.

Chris_OJB_DF645 --
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black
Old 02-12-2006, 11:48 PM

i meant troj, now that he really isn't an administrator anymore, i thought maybe you were gonna remove him from the list, and maybe add him to some "used to be" administrative person list, or even let him be an administrator on your website.

Intel Q9300 Quad~2.5Ghz
PALIT GTX570
4GB Patriot DDR3 1333mhz
Intel BOXDX48BT2 X48
Old 02-12-2006, 11:53 PM
Chrispy is offline Chrispy

Send a message via MSN to Chrispy Send a message via Yahoo to Chrispy
Nope, I'll keep him there anyway becuase he ''used'' to be an admin here and ''always'' will be inside me.
I will let him be admin on my site maybe.

Chris_OJB_DF645 --
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black
Old 02-13-2006, 12:47 AM
Erik is offline Erik

NvQ Admins:

You have made a truely bad choice injudgement, fair as you haved been you just lost a great admin who knew how to talk the talk but still lead with a walk of his own. NvQ as I see it will never be the same, a place of friends, and memories are tarished because of this.

I for one will not be returning after this post. I do not trust your judgement in this matter and the fact that you have let members use racial slurs, consistent spamming shows a lack of ability to be an admin. This is not a community site, merely a site in which if you have different views you will be banned. That isn't the conduct of a site who I respected and admired for years.

I respect members at this board however 3 of you don't get to play God and decide who is admin and who isn't. I think this crap. You can subtract one off the membership.

Long Live Trojan's Milita!

Twig...out.
Old 02-13-2006, 01:30 AM
Chief ADFP

Quote:
Originally posted by twig
NvQ Admins:

You have made a truely bad choice injudgement, fair as you haved been you just lost a great admin who knew how to talk the talk but still lead with a walk of his own. NvQ as I see it will never be the same, a place of friends, and memories are tarished because of this.

I for one will not be returning after this post. I do not trust your judgement in this matter and the fact that you have let members use racial slurs, consistent spamming shows a lack of ability to be an admin. This is not a community site, merely a site in which if you have different views you will be banned. That isn't the conduct of a site who I respected and admired for years.

I respect members at this board however 3 of you don't get to play God and decide who is admin and who isn't. I think this crap. You can subtract one off the membership.

Long Live Trojan's Milita!

Twig...out.
you really don't know the full story about it, the admin and site own have the right to run their site the best way they know, and as for making judgment call, thats really up to them.

like you and them they have feel will to do and speak out what is needed to be said, but if they go over broad there has Tobe a limit what one can and can't do here. being a admin don't mean you can go over broad doing thing ether.

Scott and Steve know what they are doing, beside Mike and Trilogy. if they say a admin has done something bad it true then, they have to make a judgement call.

you have free will do has you like to, if you really feel the need to leave then go, but i think your jumping the gun.

as for troy (Trojan) he chose to bailout, they did not fire him, they have "suspended" him, he chose to bailout totally on his own.
Closed Thread