Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 03-14-2005, 07:19 PM
dropzone is offline dropzone

Send a message via Yahoo to dropzone
Post Need Help with Mission Editor

First of all im running windows xp home edition. I have no trouble with building the map and saving it wherever its a mission file or bms file. I can go into my game and play it and it plays great. It was built as a coop map. The trouble i have is when i host it on Novaworld, it shows me playing in the game, with my name on the top left but no one can get into it, help please! All of my waypoints and events are good, no conflict, and when i play it on my computer it goes off without a clich, just dont understand why i cant host on novaland, any suggestions. By the way i have cable connection to the internet. Would like to hear anything to help me out. Map i built is kewl, better then any i have seen on nova world. It also seems that i cant host a game on nova world. It will let me host the game, but wont let anyone join. People tell me when they click into the room it just freezes? Any suggestions? Im running a pent 4, 2.40 ghz, 248 MB Ram, Intel(r) 82845g/gl/ge/pe/gv graphics controller, 256 mb PC-2100 DDR. Im at a lost here. I have tried hosting a game on my pc and going into it with my wireless notepad but it freezes, and vise versa, but i can go into a different coop game hosted by someone else with both computers?

Last edited by dropzone; 03-15-2005 at 10:27 AM.
Old 03-14-2005, 08:15 PM
Lucky is offline Lucky

maby try to get somebody else to try it and host it, and then you try to join. That might solve your problem. if not, then i cant help you
Old 03-14-2005, 11:33 PM
dropzone is offline dropzone

Send a message via Yahoo to dropzone
If any one would like me to email the map to them let me know