Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Computers > Tech Support

Tech Support Have a problem? Maybe we can help!

Old 01-15-2005, 08:00 AM
Mr. T is offline Mr. T

Can't create account on NovaWorld

Ok, I've been trying to create an acocunt on NovaWorld since I bought the "Blackhawk Down Platinum Pack" last week. I don't have any other games so this is my first attempt at the site. I filled out the stuff at the web site, got the email back with the activation code, and the URL link. When I go to the link I get this: "NovaWorld Error Page Please try your request again later!" Again and again.

So I searched their database for solutions and when I submit my question I get the same page as above. I filled out their tech support questionaire and even that failed to go through - the first time. Two days later I again filled out the questionaire and it seemed to work this time. Good grief! I'm not even trying to play multi-player games - yet. I just want access to the forums and other stuff.

Anyone have any suggestions? Tks.
Old 01-15-2005, 11:32 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
support@novaworld.com

tell the web master the trouble you having
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 01-15-2005, 11:41 AM
EDGE is offline EDGE

Send a message via ICQ to EDGE Send a message via AIM to EDGE Send a message via Yahoo to EDGE
That and Novaworld has the tendency to not answer customers for a while. Do what cheif said, email nova at support@novaworld.com and if you do not get an email within 2 days. Email them again.
Old 01-15-2005, 05:20 PM
Mr. T is offline Mr. T

Hey thanks guys. I'll try that.
Old 01-17-2005, 06:13 PM
Mr. T is offline Mr. T

I heard back from 'tech support' at NovaWorld. They said something about my stuff being deleted if I waited more then three hours from the time I got my confirmation email to respond, and that I should re-apply and all will be well.

I HAVE re-applied and the same stuff happened. I wrote back with this info. They wrote back and asked for my key code number (which I wrote back and supplied) - and I haven't heard from them since.

So...
Old 01-17-2005, 06:34 PM
atholon is offline atholon
"ath-hole"

Send a message via MSN to atholon
That sucks. To bad they treat their customer's like crap.
That is why I went with UBI soft. Their responses are a lot faster and help more.
Old 01-17-2005, 07:26 PM
Mr. T is offline Mr. T

Well, I'm not ready to throw in the towel just yet. I've been treated worse by 'legitimate' big buck serious business software companies.

And if I can't login at all - ever - oh well. The game is still fun for me.

But damn....
Old 01-24-2005, 11:16 AM
Mr. T is offline Mr. T

All that 'help' from them at the time of my last post - produced NOTHING. I sent them my "key code" as they requested and I never heard another word from them. Great...

So I started all over again this morning trying to establish a new account. I got the response email with the activation code and the link to where I'm supposed to finalize this stuff. Same lame response about "trying again later". So I cut and pasted the whole business and responded to the email again that asked for my "key code" from the CD and now I'm waiting for yet another response.

This is beginning to test my usually sunny disposition when it comes to dealing with "tech support" of any kind...
Old 01-25-2005, 03:30 PM
Mr. T is offline Mr. T

For anyone who cares, I FINALLY got the account open, but no thanks to the tech support folks at NovaWorld. I decided to forward the authentication email to my wife's computer (other side of the room here). Then I attempted to configure the account from there. VIOLA. It worked. Now I can logon from my computer. Not sure what the problem was (or is) with mine, but nevertheless I'm now "official" as far as NovaWorld is concerned.

Whew...
Old 12-09-2006, 02:21 AM
slasher_psi is offline slasher_psi

Send a message via AIM to slasher_psi Send a message via Yahoo to slasher_psi
I am having the same problem and need help

Hi,
I just got joint ops and escallation, and I am getting the same error message. Does anyone know the exact procedure to fix this? I have tried from multiple comps in my house, opened all the ports on my router to no avail. Sounds like Mr. T had a bit of a go round, and i want to know exactly what to do. Thanks, Sam/n00b
Old 12-10-2006, 01:53 AM
Lakie is offline Lakie

prehaps a trustworthy internet proxy? or go to a mates or and internet cafe and try from there...