Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Novahq.net Specific > News
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

News News and comment posting for the main page. Use this forum to submit your news.

Old 10-15-2006, 01:55 PM
J-Factor is offline J-Factor

ShocknAwe Mod for BHD & TS Coming Soon!

NOTE: THIS IS ALL FROM DFBARRACKS.COM

This mod is meant to bring a more modern day look to BHD and TeamSabre. The mod takes all the existing content from BHD and TeamSabre and Combines it with the content that we all enjoyed from the Terranova Mod as well as weapons and other content from Insurgency.
The mod will allow Map designers the ability to create maps that range from desert to snow and settings from the deepest 3rd world countries to the United States. You can battle in several different places from the downtown streets with sky scrappers to the desert in Iraq.

There are more weapons in this mod than ever before. All the weapons are a combined collection from BHD, TS, Terranova and Insurgency.

The mod is setup so that it can be hosted as a BHD or TeamSabre server.

New Buildings and Other Models

Available Weapon models:

-Knife

-Throwing Knives

-9mm

-Colt .45

-P99

-Mac 10

-Shotgun

-Desert Eagle .50Cal

-MP5

-Car 15

-Car 15/203 Grenade Launcher

-M249 SAW

-M60

-M240

-SKS

-M4A1SD

-OICW / with Grenade Launcher

-M20 Silenced Sniper

-Walther 2000

-M21

-M24

-MCRT .300 Tactical

-Barrett

-SIG 550 Sniper

-AT4

-Hand Grenades

-Smoke Grenades

-Flashbangs

-Claymores

-Satchel Charges

-G3 (must have TeamSabre to use)

-G36 (must have TeamSabre to use)

-PSG-1 (must have TeamSabre to use)

New Character Skins:

Original Delta Force Characters

Terrorist Characters (Must have TeamSabre to use Terrorist Skins)

New buildings, foliage, Environments, Terrains

Several new Terrains built for specific map designs

Mod is Fully backward compatible with all existing and new BHD and TeamSabre maps as well as most Terranova maps.

Special Thanks to LOA for allowing us to use the content from Terranova and Sonic Death for Allowing Content from Insurgency.

FROM DFBARRACKS.COM.... http://dfbarracks.com/news/index.php...articleid=2246

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
quote:

Originally posted by J-Factor

New England's Largest And Finest Traveling Amusement Park
Old 10-15-2006, 05:19 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
sounds sweet can't wait to use it soon
[move]
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 10-15-2006, 07:39 PM
tail_gunner is offline tail_gunner

ooo cant wait for this mod

Twins, i asked 1, she said no so i asked her sister... And the siter said yes.. HAHA revenge!

and the rest.. well thats a mature story, but in the end i had both of them...
Old 10-15-2006, 11:01 PM
Chrispy is offline Chrispy

Send a message via MSN to Chrispy Send a message via Yahoo to Chrispy
X2! ^^

But I hope they don't overuse the stock guns though. E.g: that M4A1SD looks like the CAR15 with a more darker scope and it's less of it's gun is seen... looks retarded...

Chris_OJB_DF645 --
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black
Old 10-16-2006, 03:49 AM
~Sgt.Squirmitz~ is offline ~Sgt.Squirmitz~

Yewl, some mod turds just edit stock weapons to make new ones. Like changing an m9's color and shape a little bit and telling the gullible masses that it's a Deset Eagle.

~Semper Stupidus~

Old 10-16-2006, 01:09 PM
sonicdeathumf is offline sonicdeathumf

Send a message via ICQ to sonicdeathumf Send a message via Yahoo to sonicdeathumf
Quote:
Originally posted by ~Sgt.Squirmitz~
Yewl, some mod turds just edit stock weapons to make new ones. Like changing an m9's color and shape a little bit and telling the gullible masses that it's a Deset Eagle.
~Sgt.Squirmitz~ and Chris_OJB_DF645 , show some respect . You have no idea what you are talking about. For your information the Desert Eagle is a desert Eagle model. I know because i put it and game and anyone who isn't mildly retarted knows this as well. I've let this mod team use many of weapons from Insurgency. Perfect example of how this community tends to alienate modders who work hard for this community for free and why many modders have given up posting there news stories here at this site. Admins, if I was you I would put a stop to the disrepect around here concerning modders. I promise you I'll never post a news story here until this disrepect is stopped. I will also spread the word that this site isn't serious about supporting mods and not to waste your time.

Here you go ~Sgt.Squirmitz~ and Chris_OJB_DF645, heres the Desert Eagle thats going into this mod and once again you look like complete jackoff's.

Old 10-16-2006, 01:28 PM
TXD-Sniper is offline TXD-Sniper

Allways seems to be a few no talent ass clowns in every room. They dont know crap about how to build a mod or what goes into doing it. They just start trash talking ever idea.

You should be glad that people actually take the time to try and make the game better for the community. I recommend you work on your game skills before you start dogging the modders who work their ass off on this game. With a K/D ration of .42.......i wouldnt be talking **** anything.
Old 10-16-2006, 01:34 PM
Chief ADFP

Chris and other don't talk crap about mods images if you never work on a mod and make them up, then don't talk how bad it looks.

i like the Desert Eagle nice work sonicdeathumf.

i would love to see the grenade launcher come back in think it was the M11 from DFLW days. love the hell out of it
Old 10-16-2006, 01:37 PM

Send a message via ICQ to sonicdeathumf Send a message via Yahoo to sonicdeathumf
Quote:
Originally posted by Chief ADFP
chris and other don't talk crap about mods images if you never work on a mod and make them up, then don't talk how bad it looks.

i would love to see the generade luander come back in think it was the M11 from DFLW days. love the hell out of it
Why thanks. I don't think any modder has a problem with a opinion but being rude is uncalled for and thats all my point was. Thanks for doing the right thing Chief ADFP.

Later
Old 10-16-2006, 02:07 PM
Chief ADFP

your welcome.

love to see some human bombers in the mod now thats as real as you can get some joker walks up to you and boom.

cover vest or uncover vest showing the strap on bomb pack vest
Old 10-16-2006, 02:48 PM

I need to give that vest thing some thought.....that would be interesting if i could make it work.......
Old 10-16-2006, 08:58 PM

Chief, thanks for the vest idea. I thought about it and made it work.....I added it in.....I will post some screens of it soon.
Old 10-16-2006, 10:36 PM

Hey, I'm aware that I cannot make great mods like how you people make them; have you heard this work called ''opinion''? I never said your mods suck. In fact, I've tried some mods and they're great, either by you or some other people. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and I stand by what I said...
If what I said didn't make you happy, just think that you've been this far in making mods and thank you for serving the community bro.

Desert Eagle looks great by the way.

Chris_OJB_DF645 --
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black
Old 10-17-2006, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by TXD-Sniper
Chief, thanks for the vest idea. I thought about it and made it work.....I added it in.....I will post some screens of it soon.
Opinions are fine. Like I stated earlier, but there is always a way to state an opinion that is more tactful than saying someones work is "retarted". I bet you would get pretty bent is I rated all your maps and left a comment saying they were "retarted". I have enough respect for map makers to state my opinon without offending the mapper and you should show that respect to modders who make the buildings, terrains and decs instead of just placing them on a terrain.
Old 10-17-2006, 10:25 AM

Oh, I wasn't talking about you.....I was addressing SGT.. His comment is the one I was addressing.

Thanks again for the idea on the suicide bomber.
Old 10-17-2006, 04:42 PM

Chris......I meant SGT...not you ........I thought that was his SIG for some reason....
Old 10-17-2006, 05:50 PM
.DareDevil. is offline .DareDevil.

Send a message via ICQ to .DareDevil. Send a message via AIM to .DareDevil. Send a message via Yahoo to .DareDevil.
Looks good sonic!Hope to hear from you on TeamSpeak soon on it!Sonic your work is appreciated, by me atleast!We know you modders work hard and spend your time well making these mods, too see there always something new and interesting in all of them.

<=CP=> Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com/camouflagedp

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP
209.190.31.155:5001

Free Teamspeak Server
http://www.going-live.com/vb/index.php?

Old 10-17-2006, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ÐÅR€Ð€V¡£=CP=
Looks good sonic!Hope to hear from you on TeamSpeak soon on it!Sonic your work is appreciated, by me atleast!We know you modders work hard and spend your time well making these mods, too see there always something new and interesting in all of them.
Totally!

Oh, and sorry I used the word ''retarded'', it just popped into my head. I mean ''overused'' and maybe ''predictable''. But when I thought about what I said, the M4SDA1 (or whatever it is) kinda looks similiar to the CAR15 so I have no problem.

Oh, and also, thanks for making the mods mate. I'm gonna download that once it's released!

Chris_OJB_DF645 --
Old 10-17-2006, 10:27 PM

I will be posting more screenshots of the mod on the home page tomorrow. http://www.bhdmods.com

Added a few items to it today......

TXD-Sniper
Old 10-18-2006, 02:21 AM
.DareDevil. is offline .DareDevil.

Send a message via ICQ to .DareDevil. Send a message via AIM to .DareDevil. Send a message via Yahoo to .DareDevil.
Quote:
Originally posted by Chief ADFP
Chris and other don't talk crap about mods images if you never work on a mod and make them up, then don't talk how bad it looks.

i would love to see the grenade launcher come back in think it was the M11 from DFLW days. love the hell out of it
I use to get crazy like chuck norris with that ole M11 if its that black gun that shoots grenades lol.

Im pretty sure that is the M11 and i remember everyone getting called a noob for using it lol.That guns so cheesy i mean it puts the whole meaning in spawn rape.You can just sit there and fire it off and kill them constantly in LW!

It was also known to lag the server but it would be nice i do agree to see it back in action!Maybe put a delay after ever grenade is fired for the barrel to rotate, so people dont get raped so bad.

I wish the Underwater Rifle returned and wish more accuracy!

Only guns from land warrior i would like to see is the fnmag with its accuracy as in LW,MM1,Underwater Rifle,G11!

As for items whatever the underwater unlimitted breathe thing was.I forgot the name of it.

<=CP=> Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com/camouflagedp

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP
209.190.31.155:5001

Free Teamspeak Server
http://www.going-live.com/vb/index.php?