Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Novahq.net Specific > News

News News and comment posting for the main page. Use this forum to submit your news.

Old 08-01-2002, 05:29 PM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Steve
i think it would be a case of it wouldn't run for some reason more than just a graphical glitch. don't get me wrong - i share your frustration but i'm sure it is worth waiting for.
Old 08-01-2002, 09:48 PM
Unregistered
Unregistered

its almost 5am CET here (august 2nd) demo isnt online yet...
Old 08-02-2002, 06:53 AM
nike is offline nike

Yea Stevie I'd liked to of had it on wed but hey if they need to make an adjustment SO MORE PEOPLE WONT HAVE A PROBLEM PLAYING IT, then ill sacrafice 2 days for the benifit of others that might have had a problem and got stuck out in the cold cause the game wouldnt work, while i sat here playing up a storm on it enjoying myself. But hey i guess im a giver as much as a taker and you sir sound like a TAKER and an only child Mr. I26, probablly a young kid who thinks everything should be like fast food (quick and their way).

Quote:
Originally posted by StevieB
i think it would be a case of it wouldn't run for some reason more than just a graphical glitch. don't get me wrong - i share your frustration but i'm sure it is worth waiting for.
Old 08-02-2002, 09:29 AM
Unregistered
Unregistered

cant wait for it
Old 08-02-2002, 09:35 AM
Unregistered
Unregistered

Ok 10:00am here no game well well well.Why am i not surprised.
Old 08-02-2002, 10:00 AM
Unregistered
Unregistered

i think, they work with the GMT time, :S its now 4 PM now, they have 8 hours left GODDAMNIT
Old 08-02-2002, 10:28 AM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

It will be released Today, Aug. 2nd In the later afternoon PST. That is anywhere from 2pm to 8pm PST. Do not quote me on this I do not work for novalogic. That's just my interpretation of 'late afternoon'. Just sit tight and wait for the downloads to start. I will not be answering emails asking when its coming or if it is, cause when *if* it comes it will be posted on the front page with download links as soon as we get the news, which will be very fast after it goes live.

04' Dodge SRT-4, Mopar Stage 3, 406whp/436wtq
Old 08-02-2002, 01:23 PM
Unregistered
Unregistered

well, i have a 100mbit server, as soon as the demo is online, ill download it, to my own server, then i give you guys the url, so you dont need to downlaod it from the slow server (slow because thauzends of players are downloading the demo)...

shall i do that or not??
Old 08-02-2002, 01:57 PM
Camouflage UK© is offline Camouflage UK©

Im just waiting for the next excuse they come up with if it aint gonna be here today.Why dont the keep their mouth shut until they have a beta ready.Then give a release date for a beta demo that way it all runs without delay.....
Old 08-02-2002, 02:06 PM
Lone Rebel~BIA~ is offline Lone Rebel~BIA~

Send a message via ICQ to Lone Rebel~BIA~ Send a message via AIM to Lone Rebel~BIA~ Send a message via Yahoo to Lone Rebel~BIA~
Man I hope it isnt like 5 or 6 today cuz I am 3 hours ahead of nova
Old 08-02-2002, 02:07 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Lone Rebel~BIA~ Send a message via AIM to Lone Rebel~BIA~ Send a message via Yahoo to Lone Rebel~BIA~
HEY GUYS IT IS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-02-2002, 02:20 PM

OMG my estimated time left is 13 hour 10 min!!
Old 08-02-2002, 02:28 PM

Better than my 57 hours LMAO
Old 08-02-2002, 03:11 PM
Unregistered
Unregistered

as soon mine is ready, i set it up my 100mbit server, ill give you the url if its ready....
Old 08-02-2002, 04:22 PM

Its ok now im getting it at 70k now on ftp://ftpuk.jolt.co.uk/games/dfbhd/
so should have it in a moment
Old 08-02-2002, 05:06 PM
Unregistered
Unregistered

http://devastators.squads.nl/devastators/df5tb.htm

300kb/sec... my own server, have fun all

Greetz Predator
Old 08-03-2002, 04:26 AM
I26 is offline I26

Quote:
Originally posted by nike
Yea Stevie I'd liked to of had it on wed but hey if they need to make an adjustment SO MORE PEOPLE WONT HAVE A PROBLEM PLAYING IT, then ill sacrafice 2 days for the benifit of others that might have had a problem and got stuck out in the cold cause the game wouldnt work, while i sat here playing up a storm on it enjoying myself. But hey i guess im a giver as much as a taker and you sir sound like a TAKER and an only child Mr. I26, probablly a young kid who thinks everything should be like fast food (quick and their way).

You know something...I could sit here and name call but I simply am not going to stoop to your level. I could care less of your opinions for they mean nothing to me. The post was originally for anyone to read and comment on. You on the other hand took it in a more personal sense. I am sorry if it offended you but to tell you the truth I don't care. End of discussion.
Old 08-03-2002, 01:13 PM
chief*ADFP* is offline chief*ADFP*
Hellfighter

Send a message via ICQ to chief*ADFP*
DF: BHD beta demo looks great need some fix's
1.) you can see into hilltop laying low in some spots into out of other side of hilltop terrain need to be fix.
2.) low crawling around seem a bet fast moving almost fast as running dose.
3.) it seem tobe lagging or skipping a lot....i play DF: 1/2/Lw thay are ok no lagging or skipping at all Spec-DF:Lw
4.)sound skips & arrow too when its loading up the server's
those are only bad thing i seen of it buildens look great action is real nice with out the skipping.
(skipping ref: trying to lockup a bet)