Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Novahq.net Specific > News
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

News News and comment posting for the main page. Use this forum to submit your news.

Old 03-07-2006, 09:38 PM
J-Factor is offline J-Factor

My bro in law and i was talking about it , to us it sounds like DFX, like Delta Force Extreme #2....... but hey never kno it might be cool it might not so who kno's.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
quote:

Originally posted by J-Factor

New England's Largest And Finest Traveling Amusement Park
Old 03-07-2006, 09:56 PM
J-Factor is offline J-Factor

where can i get those lil nova bottons. NovaFan, DF:BHD ect..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
quote:

Originally posted by J-Factor

New England's Largest And Finest Traveling Amusement Park
Old 03-09-2006, 03:18 PM
.DareDevil. is offline .DareDevil.

Send a message via ICQ to .DareDevil. Send a message via AIM to .DareDevil. Send a message via Yahoo to .DareDevil.
Re: Another update, Novas next game?

Quote:
Originally posted by Mike
From Kines @ DFMax

Theres been a lot of talk about what the next title from Novalogic will be. It is unlikely to be " Operation Acid Gambit " which is the rumour that is doing the rounds although that is not to say that will not appear someday.

Well here is the scoop for you.

You are more likely to first see

TASK FORCE 121

Novalogic registered the following domain on April 9th 2004

WWW.TASKFORCE-121.COM

Now this may seem a while ago but they are still showing interest in this concept. They first registered trademark interest in March 2004 but more recently submitted trademarks for opposition in August and December 2005 a mere 3 months or so ago. Put these facts together along with the domain registration then it looks like Task Force 121 is the next addition to Novalogic's catalogue.

__

As far as i can work out, Taskforce 121 is the United States Special Ops Unit, a Army sepcial forces division, they are made up of Delta Force Operatives, Navy SEALS, Green Berets and CIA Operatives with Spec Ops background. Details are shady, but theres some info on the group on various sites...
I thought DFMAX shutdown! Did it decide to return? cause i gamed with those guys forever like back year or two ago!

<=CP=> Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com/camouflagedp

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP
209.190.31.155:5001

Free Teamspeak Server
http://www.going-live.com/vb/index.php?

Old 03-09-2006, 03:19 PM

Send a message via ICQ to .DareDevil. Send a message via AIM to .DareDevil. Send a message via Yahoo to .DareDevil.
So DFMAX now uses the name basically as DF-Reloaded?

http://www.dfmax.com/

<=CP=> Forums

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP

Free Teamspeak Server

Old 03-09-2006, 05:07 PM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Steve
hehe yeah i guess they bought the domain name as asoon as nova mentioned 'df reloaded'
Old 03-11-2006, 04:56 PM
Comm is offline Comm

Re: TF121 is real BUT...

Quote:
Originally posted by Rat Sass
Task Force 121 is a temporary, covert Specops group comprizing the elite hunters from all the special forces... Kind of like the SS Jaeger in WW2... they hunt specific individuals and groups. (TF121 found Saddam Hussein.)

HOWEVER... there's already a game out called COMBAT Task Force 121. I doubt that NL would use the name of an existing game.

Rat Sass
To expand on what Rat Sass has posted.

TF121 is basically an algamation of various Task Force during OIF, it is said that the unit is commanded an Air Force Brigadier General and has fewer than 40 Spec Ops from the British and Aussie SAS, Polish GROM, US Navy SEALs (from DEVGRU), Delta Commandos, CIA SAD (that's Special Activities Division), AF CCT and PJ, Green Berets.

Their mission was and still is to hunt down former regime members and insurgent HVT. They were the ones who called on the 101st to kill both Uday and Qusay and were the ones who led the 4ID in the capture of Saddam.

If this game and rumour is true then we could possibly be deployed to Iraq for another DF installment probably under a different name.
Old 03-22-2006, 09:10 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
man this seem to be a old item 2004 are they late getting to work for 2yrs now on it?

last i heard they was working on a new one about north Korea

were they was seaking info China's weapons.

man i wish they go back to stlye like DF: LW all crazy weapons to use, JOTR they kill the fun it in totally with them updates.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 03-22-2006, 11:04 PM
Chrispy is offline Chrispy

Send a message via MSN to Chrispy Send a message via Yahoo to Chrispy
Yeah, I agree with Chief.

I mean, NovaLogic's newest games yet are not even that good, and it's because there are only about
15 to 25 missions, limits and all that, it is not good.

They should just make an awesome game with 100 levels, 60 weapons, and 50 vehicles or something like that.

Chris_OJB_DF645 --
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black
Old 03-25-2006, 04:43 PM

They should just make a Delta Force: The Return or Delta Force: Past To Future which combines all of them making all weapons from Delta Force Games,All Maps,All Items,and etc into one big game so we would have like 70 weapons to choose from,100 terrains for map making lol and so on.That would be awesome to have all that into 1!Do you all agree or disagree?

PS. As for Single Player just make it like Doom and all of them where it keeps going to next level so you can use save slots instead of beating a level and then picking another.Make it a combination of levels of the DF Games!Multiplayer would be even cooler also then!

<=CP=> Forums

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP

Free Teamspeak Server

Old 03-25-2006, 06:05 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
you would think by now they be making the software on DVD not normal CD, do to DVD can hold more data then a CD can hold.

then they can make it even bigger and more to the game, not limited to the CD size.

now days most people have DVD players or have a DVD writer to use.

i have a DVD-RW it has totally about 4.7GB of data software on it. a Double layer DVD has 8GB around about, a single layer DVD holds 4.7GB. and there is all so double layer 2 sided DVDs to burn all so they hold 16GB

*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 03-25-2006 at 06:19 PM.
Old 03-25-2006, 08:01 PM
Mstenger404 is offline Mstenger404

Send a message via MSN to Mstenger404
i heard that game sux

Intel Q9300 Quad~2.5Ghz
PALIT GTX570
ASUS GTX280 Dedicated PhysX
WD Velociraptor 300GB 10k RPM
WD Caviar Black 1TB 7,200 RPM
4GB Patriot DDR3 1333mhz
Intel BOXDX48BT2 X48
Corsair 1000Watt Modular PSU
Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
ASUS VG238H 23" 120Hz 3D-Ready
Old 04-02-2006, 08:42 PM
-SpArKs- is offline -SpArKs-

Novalogic would be better off just making an update for one of their previous big hits like DFLW, seing as they wasted all of our money on their last two titles.

Can anyone disagree that TFD is DFLW with a few extra features, and that DF:X is JO with a few extra features? I smell laziness! especially as JO/DF:X were packed to the brim with glitches.

Old 04-03-2006, 08:16 PM
Alucard-NGS- is offline Alucard-NGS-

Just point out the obviuse to most of us... we all know that nova is just being lazy and DFX actualy dose not have all the fetures JO dose so DFX is a step down from JO.

Old 04-13-2006, 07:55 PM
Chrispy is offline Chrispy

Send a message via MSN to Chrispy Send a message via Yahoo to Chrispy
I remember playin DF1 back in the days, and it rocked.
I can remember holding on to the M4/M203, shooting the baddies and just finding every one of them and killing them, and I loved it once you killed the last baddie and the rectangle comes up saying you completed that mission. Same for multiplayer as well, going for cover and hiding there, then you come up and open up a can of whoop-ass.

But now, it's just getting worser and worser. Look at BF1942, there are still updates for it and that was released about three years ago! So they are still juicing the game up.

Some DF games is just icing without the cake.

Chris_OJB_DF645 --
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black