Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2010, 03:15 AM
KU43 is offline KU43

Tongue Global Warming

I live in Phoenix Arizona. I have seen it get to 125 degrees here. What I have never seen up till the day before yesterday were hail stones the size of golf balls. Three months ago we had another hail storm which was another first for me. The hail covered the street and buried cars. We never saw a day above 117 this summer.

All this Cap and Trade garbage it shows how stupid our government leaders are thinking we are falling for this bunk. OK I'm done sniveling, whining, and carrying on now.
Old 10-11-2010, 07:58 AM
skinny killer is offline skinny killer
HappyGoLucky

Send a message via Yahoo to skinny killer
LOL too right.

I'll tell you what's really going to screw things up is when they start trying to reverse the effects of "global warming". You have to remember, man hasn't been monitoring global weather for very long. So how do they know that all of this isn't just a natural cycle for the earth that happens every 100 years or so?? So now they're going to try and fix what doesn't need fixing and screw it up. JMHO

"Experts say this global warming is serious, and they are predicting now that by the year 2050, we will be out of party ice." --David Letterman

sorry, I just had to throw that in there.

Last edited by skinny killer; 10-11-2010 at 08:10 AM.
Old 10-12-2010, 08:58 PM
KU43 is offline KU43

Remember it wasn't the scientist that started this global warming fraud. It was Al Gore who would profit billions of dollars. The scientist only started talking the talk when government grants were at stake. Obama said when his 2 trillion fraud was in trouble and the lies started coming out. "To many people believe in it to not pass it." It will cost every American Family $2,500 a year and Obama will take control of all the power companies in the US with government regulations. I wouldn't put any truth in what any politician says. What is truth is what I see and I see a colder earth.

From watching TV you would think Polar Bears can't swim. The government put them on the endangered species list when since the mid 80's the Arctic has seen a baby boom of Polar Bear. When ever I see one of those hHollywood losers begging for cash to save the poor polar bear I want to reach into the screen and ring their neck. This is also the first year I remember that it never reached 120 degreed. Everything the government has it's hands on is criminal.
Old 10-13-2010, 12:14 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
they can tell by the ice core sample Google it
read up on it make up your own mind

me it all dummies in Washington DC lie to us and they know it all b/s but to them its mean getting rich and trash the world. they known it was a scam from the start and shhh every one not to talk about it, will till them e-mail leak out now the trying to put sugar on top it to get the world into the scam they doing.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 10-13-2010, 09:51 AM
SilentTrigger is offline SilentTrigger
-1PARA-

Quote:
Originally Posted by KU43 View Post
Remember it wasn't the scientist that started this global warming fraud. It was Al Gore who would profit billions of dollars. The scientist only started talking the talk when government grants were at stake. Obama said when his 2 trillion fraud was in trouble and the lies started coming out. "To many people believe in it to not pass it." It will cost every American Family $2,500 a year and Obama will take control of all the power companies in the US with government regulations. I wouldn't put any truth in what any politician says. What is truth is what I see and I see a colder earth.

From watching TV you would think Polar Bears can't swim. The government put them on the endangered species list when since the mid 80's the Arctic has seen a baby boom of Polar Bear. When ever I see one of those hHollywood losers begging for cash to save the poor polar bear I want to reach into the screen and ring their neck. This is also the first year I remember that it never reached 120 degreed. Everything the government has it's hands on is criminal.
Global Warming has been discussed for more then 20 years.

Sweden has seen a drastic temperature increase during atleast the last 15 years.

My photography website

Old 10-13-2010, 03:37 PM
HappyGoLucky

The way I see it, there's nothing wrong with trying to prevent it by trying to find different fuel sources, more fuel efficient cars...etc.. It's when they start tampering with the earth to try and reverse it. That's a slippery slope to go down if you ask me.

It wouldn't be good if we caused the next ice age or something. LOL
Old 10-14-2010, 12:23 AM
VooDoo- is offline VooDoo-

holy ****.

dumbasses. all of you.

for the sake of humanity, stop watching fox news.

KU43 you always have the best responses. Just so true and plain right. see that was a lie .. pretty much like everything said in this thread so far

and to the thread starter. how the **** do you not see how you contradicted yourself? do you fail to realize how places are getting colder is a bad thing too?

none of you have obviously done any REAL researching. so let me just throw a few facts out there. co2 levels in the atmosphere are as high as they have EVER been. EVER. except that of the formation of this ****hole planet. it can be measured using very sophisticated methods involving geology. look it up. i'm not going to explain it. There is no more north pole, it pretty much has melted, and the russians will start drilling there soon. polar bears can be considered extinct ... accept for the ones in captivity.

it is sad how no one gives a flying **** about their own planet. the north pacific is filled with plastic. now in east Europe they have that sludge spill .. an environmental disaster that will devastating the land maybe worse than chernobyl did. the land is tainted with heavy metals and PCBs. lets not forget about the BIGGEST OIL SPILL IN HISTORY in the gulf of mexico.

everything is still going fine though.. dont worry. drill baby drill.

i ****ing hate rednecks

Last edited by VooDoo-; 10-14-2010 at 09:47 PM.
Old 10-14-2010, 01:10 AM
EDGE is offline EDGE

Send a message via ICQ to EDGE Send a message via AIM to EDGE Send a message via Yahoo to EDGE
I see this topic quickly getting out of hand. It's no different that topics about politics.
Old 10-14-2010, 07:54 AM
KU43 is offline KU43

I was watching one of these so called educational programs about who was to blame for not finding an alternative fuel. It was believable until they started talking about hydrogen being useless as a fuel. Hydrogen has an octane rating of near 200. It can be made while you drive from water and the 12 volts charging system in the car. There is a load of information on the net about it. I made a hydrogen cell for my truck and it over doubled the mileage.

As long as there is another billion barrels of oil to be sold we will have gas. If it was about cleaning up pollution and it was a real problem we would be using electric cars along time ago. Remember California, when those electric cars started cutting into the oil profit with the help of government they had everyone of those cars crushed.

In the 60's across America every city had a grey cloud over it. Not only did your lungs and eyes burn but your skin. We had acid rain that ate the paint off cars. Half of our lakes and rivers were unfit to enter or fish. If Mother Earth were going to produce global anything she would have done it then. Global Warming is, was, and will be a fraud. If the UN enacts it's Global Warming treaty were done. No profit will be made in any industry, loss of jobs, higher prices. Just as the owners of the UN planned it.

Research?! What if I see it getting colder for the last 4 years I should take the word of some shady scientist who would sell his mother for a government grant There are over 200 weather monitors located in all oceans on Earth. They start at the surface and go to the bottom then back up. All along the way they take readings. Once back on top they relay the information to a satellite. Those monitors say the Earth is cooling. But that wouldn't fit into the tyrants and bankers plan so they disregard it. As they do all that shows them wrong. They use some seamen tossing a bucket into the water, pulling it up, then sticking a thermometer in it. Tha Bible talks about a false god. Could that god be mother earth. Ted Turner who dnates billions to the UN thinks so. He also feels 1/3 of the earth's population should be killed off to save his god.

Last edited by KU43; 10-14-2010 at 08:12 AM.
Old 10-14-2010, 09:55 PM

KU43 you never cease so amaze me.

you spew the same bull**** oil lobbyist do, and then you turn around and talk about hydrogen being an awesome power source .. in which it is

it is the most abundant element in the universe.

do I need to elaborate on the irony? good, because I'm not.

but I'm done. are one of you going to mention how god is the creator of all and that immunizations cause autism? I don't think we have enough bull**** for one thread.
Old 10-15-2010, 08:33 AM
HappyGoLucky

lol this is either funny as hell or just sad.

come on dude, this is just a discussion. quit flaming it and chill out.
Old 10-15-2010, 08:38 AM
Chief ADFP

i watch the BBC when they broke the news on them E-mail they found out and talk about the big Global Warming scam! it was all fake

funny some say it all true but comes down to it snows like hell still.

wait till the super volcano blows! then it be a Minnie ice-age 1/2 mile high glaciers! they be scream its a full blown anti-Global Warming scam then!
Old 10-15-2010, 05:26 PM
Bustin is offline Bustin
DF2 Forever

Global Warming...it's going to happen, is happening now, has happened numberous times before people arrived. I think there are more serious issues for world politics to worry about than arguing if it is real/fake and who's fault it is.

The idea of trying to reverse global warming is stupid. There is so much more to it than green house gases. If anything all we could do is slow down the process by removing those gases.

How about setting up an world wide governing system that works? This way we can stop wasting ourselves to war, famine and genocide. Maybe if the whole world got on the same page we could try and tackle a subject as large as controlling the evolution of a planet.

Old 10-15-2010, 06:33 PM
HappyGoLucky

It would be good, but we all know that will never happen. One of the best things mankind is good at is killing each other unfortunately. The world will never get along and agree with each other, and I think some of the disagreements in this very thread is a small example of that.
Old 10-15-2010, 09:17 PM
KU43 is offline KU43

Last week renowned physicist Hal Lewis wrote the president of the American Physical Society to tell him that he no longer wishes to be part of an organization that is part of the "scam" of global warming and "accepts corruption as the norm." Lewis then did one better: He released his letter to the public.

Lewis, who is also Professor Emeritus of Physics at the University of California at Santa Barbara, had been a member of APS for 67 years, and his sadness and disgust is apparent as he severs his relationship with the organization. He recalls the days when science was driven by a pure quest for knowledge, likening the choice to be a physicist before WWI as a monkish existence of "poverty and abstinence." Now, he says, the business of science is just that -- a business -- with the results slanted toward the highest bidder. And global warming -- as we have all seen by the astronomic increase in Al Gore's wealth -- is big business indeed.

"The global warming scam, Lewis wrote, "with the (literally) trillions of dollars driving it, that has corrupted so many scientists, and has carried APS before it like a rogue wave." He also referred to it as "the greatest and most successful pseudoscientific fraud I have seen in my long life as a physicist."
Old 10-16-2010, 12:31 PM
Chief ADFP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bustin View Post
Global Warming...it's going to happen, is happening now, has happened numberous times before people arrived. I think there are more serious issues for world politics to worry about than arguing if it is real/fake and who's fault it is.

The idea of trying to reverse global warming is stupid. There is so much more to it than green house gases. If anything all we could do is slow down the process by removing those gases.

How about setting up an world wide governing system that works? This way we can stop wasting ourselves to war, famine and genocide. Maybe if the whole world got on the same page we could try and tackle a subject as large as controlling the evolution of a planet.
globe warming is always been there, i stand with them people who will to do the right thing! but not with them who would make fake data they have!

i find it funny people talk about them cows releasing gases into the air when there billion of tons off the coastal sea around all the landmass around the world releasing hell a lot of gases into the air every day! cows release 10/100 then the ocean does!
Old 10-16-2010, 01:38 PM
KU43 is offline KU43

From day one it has had as much to do with global warming as obama care has to do with staying healthy. Cap and Trade will slap every American family an increase of $2,500 a year during the worst economic times since the Great Depression. Obama will also take control of every power company in the U.S. using government mandates and regulation. Wait till after the second then his lame duck congress is going to really bend us over
Old 10-17-2010, 12:05 PM

i'm not flaming. this is more than a discussion.

and I guess you're right saying that it is more than global warming ... humans are just ****ing this planet in general.

but no one gives a damn. every human is just another selfish piece of ****. we are just a breeding ground for disaster. we are a plague, an infection, one giant parasite. we **** like rabbits and keep making the problem worse. most humans believe strongly in religion. not spirituality ... religion. though it is strongly associated with spirituality, it is a joke (especially Christianity). another profit making scheme that has been around since the earliest populations to just brainwash the masses and to be used as a foundation to enslave and kill millions of people. billions of people by now, probably.

KU43 I'm glad you have something bad to say about the health care reform. I hope to god we stay as unhealthy as we are. to me that is just nature balancing the equation. nothing will be as fantastic as america's absolute stupidity killing off most of the population. Hell ... we're already ranked next to 3rd world countries when comparing stats such as birth mortality rate and unplanned child birth.

health care in the US is a joke. aka a business. savages profiting off of the hardships and unfortunate events of others. exactly why i gave up my conquest to go to medical school. you should really research how babies are delivered in the US compared to other countries .. it's repulsive.
Old 10-17-2010, 01:49 PM
.Simon. is offline .Simon.

Back on track.. as has been mentioned, Global Warming doesn't just cause warmer weather. It creates more violent fluctuations in the weather system, which means warm days along with terrible storms.

But to be honest, I don't think the weather in the UK has been that warm, just stormy. Or maybe thats because I live in Wales

But either way, Global Warming will happen, it's just not supposed to happen this fast. Or maybe it is this time around, and theres nothing we can do. Nobody really knows so it's better to take action and what we assume will be to prevent it, than find out we could have done something all along when its too damn late.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve View Post
next person to post half naked gets banned
Old 10-17-2010, 02:08 PM
KU43 is offline KU43

Take action? And what would that action be? Let governments rob us blind? Passing the UN's Global warming treaty. 10 years we were told another ice age. One of the top scientist if he picked and chose the data he wanted and ignored what he didn't he could show the world is freezing. We have also had real warming at a time when there were no cars or factories. It's nature. What really proves it a fraud is Obama said it was real and truth has never came out of his lying lippers.

Last edited by KU43; 10-17-2010 at 02:23 PM.
Closed Thread

Tags
all hail